Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Jess - yeah dude would deffo love to meet you!

B deffo loves a beat, I think they can!! :thumbup:

yeah the yanks will bang on for hours once we go to bed :winkwink:

Jess, I completely think they do! Maybe Tab will have some good rhythm!

Sophia went to the doctor today. I asked about her eye and he said it was probably because her eyebrow is closer to her nose than the other right now and if it doesn't sort itself out as she gets bigger then he will send me to an optometrist. She weighs 16lbs and is 26 inches long.

I asked him what foods were absolutely a no before a year (like the honey) and he told me not to give her any table food. :roll: He's the one that wanted me to start her on cereal when she was 3 months old, for no reason. Then he told me I could start giving her fruit and THEN give veggies? Little does he know we started veggies a few weeks ago and she's already had fruit, too.

Right when we got to the doctor she shit up her back, got it in her hair, on her arm, in her ears. :dohh: Had to wipe her down as well as I could. Then the poor girl got shots. Came home and gave her a bath, and she's been asleep for about an hour. Long day already. I'm exhausted lol

..trying to catch up on you girls being bitches in other threads.

Babies aren't supposed to amuse themselves? OHHHH.. I forgot. I'm supposed to enterain my baby 24/7 like I'm a f**king Playstation. My bad. :roll:

:rofl:

Don't forget to stare into her eyes.

Do you ladies ever get nervous when you see so many people unrecognized people browsing this thread? :rofl:

OMG I have only just found this thread! Where on EARTH have I been!

Jessica - I do believe James should amuse himself too - but after an hour of me on the computer and him playing with himself and whining for me because he's done amusing himself I feel like I should play with him a bit.

I have mom guilt - I feel like I don't do enough for him, for around the house, I feel like I'm lazy and feel bad. :(

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Mason is home!!! we are all home.. so freaking happy!

Don't tell me that I'm the only biatch, who actually lets the baby watch TV for hours on end.

B is sooo cute Cat!

:hugs: Spunky, you gotta get rid of that guilt.

:dohh: Started writing my post ages ago so missed Ciana's post.

:happydance: Yay for Mason being home!

gotta be quicker Saph :rofl:

I strap Ava in her high chair and pop her in front of the t.v ....isnt that how you parent??/

I still watch her.... while I browse BNB :rofl:

Priorities...<3

catlover- B is soooo effin cute!!!

My first- Welcome to the nut house :mamafy:

Yay for Mason :happydance:

*Stands up in front of group* I've decided to stop breastfeeding. Jacob insists on using boobs as a comforter....not great when DH is looking after him as he just screams the house down.

What a horrible mom. I'm so offended. :haha:

I'm sure that was a hard decision to come to. Good for you for BF'ing for so long!

I've been thinking about it for a couple of weeks. I go back to work in March so ideally need him off the boob before I start back. The fact that he nows uses my nipples as a dummy as convinced me to do it earlier.

I'm not looking forward to washing/sterilising/making bottles up <--- that was the reason I BF for so long, I'm too lazy!

I am watching 'protecting our children' on BBC 1...
I.am.appalled. Those people are what I call chavs. I mean, the guy has such a low IQ that he cant even string a sentence together and he is meant to bring a child up?! Revolting! Anyone else watching this!??

Yay Mason!!!:hugs:

Hi My First!

Yay Ciana, glad Mason is back :)

Good luck switching to bottles Lindsey - that was one of the reasons I breastfeed too :haha:

I was smacked when I was a kid but it was quite ineffectual, having my parents be disappointed in me worked a lot better. Though not much worked really, I was naughty :rofl:

Maria amuses herself a lot, I play with her when she wants to but the rest of the time she does her own thing.

I am watching 'protecting our children' on BBC 1...
I.am.appalled. Those people are what I call chavs. I mean, the guy has such a low IQ that he cant even string a sentence together and he is meant to bring a child up?! Revolting! Anyone else watching this!??

Yay Mason!!!:hugs:

Just switched over....

I definately think people should have to have an IQ test before they are able to have kids....I've met some people & they seriously shouldn't be allowed to have kids, ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->