Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

NIGHT NIGHT LADIES X X X

Yet another night where my OH is "too tired"...gonna shove some Duracel batteries up his arse. x x

Night Jess

May follow you to bed (not literally of course, I don't know where you live...yet)

DH's on nights so have a lovely king size to myself :happydance:

Night fellow Brits :wave:

I haven't heard of any of those programmes, ours are totally different here.

Well, James just bit my boob. I said OW really loud, and he popped off and started crying, so I put him in crib (I never just let him cry, but I think I'll take 5 minutes to myself with some cookies). Didn't bleed, but damn that was not fun! Feel bad though for chucking him there sad :(

My bunny ears don't bring in PBS well enough to watch :( I do have a lot of Garfield on DVD though that he may start watching! I have 5 seasons of it!

Boobie bites MUST hurt. :hugs:

We just had a damn earthquake... shook our whole house. Wonder if this will ever end.

eek MD stay safe!!

I am not a bitch, I am actually really nice and caring. I do have to add my 2 cents, and I do have a different opinion haha..but I also have a different name too?? wonder if that makes me a bitch...:shrug:

Everyone takes me for some mean bitch, yet im actually a nice caring young lady :cry:

Spunk- Don't feel bad, biting is a no no... your just showing him you dont like that behaviour!! 5 mins isnt the end of the world.!:rofl:

Whit- I could sense you were a bitch from the beginning, OH and you also look like a bitch too :rofl: a pretty bitch!

SOOO glad to hear about the eye appointment :happydance:

I still feel a little bad...but like C said, it's a no-no...

MD hope you're ok!!

Oh shit MD, be careful. Was it a rough one?

Ciana. :hugs:

I think we are really sweet women, to be honest. We just have opinions. Strong ones. :haha:

Oh Spunk! :hugs: Don't let it get you down. Like C said, you're just showing him that type of thing isn't acceptable. :hugs:

I'm okay. Just called my parents to see if they felt it and then went onto USGS website to comment on me feeling it.

It says it's a 3.2..but it felt stronger.. so we'll see. They usually put up something and they've actually changed the strength before.

It made my bed, house, and windows shake. Corrine was sleeping and she stayed asleep. But then I breathed heavy and she woke up. Not kidding.

Whit- I could sense you were a bitch from the beginning, OH and you also look like a bitch too :rofl: a pretty bitch!

SOOO glad to hear about the eye appointment :happydance:

I'm only a real bitch when need be. :haha:

No eye appointment. :( Considering finding an optometrist myself, and switching pedis. He blows me off. I think if something could be done now, like a patch, then why wait until she's older? If an optometrist says the same then I might feel more comfortable with it than just her pedi who blows me off. :growlmad:

I'm okay. Just called my parents to see if they felt it and then went onto USGS website to comment on me feeling it.

It says it's a 3.2..but it felt stronger.. so we'll see. They usually put up something and they've actually changed the strength before.

It made my bed, house, and windows shake. Corrine was sleeping and she stayed asleep. But then I breathed heavy and she woke up. Not kidding.

:hugs: you guys be safe.
Oh Corrine. Sophia wakes up at the tiniest creek of the floor sometimes but then I can drop something and make a loud noise and she doesn't flinch. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->