Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Cat- the thread is the one 'anyone given baby rice earlier than 17 weeks'

What are 'slacks'?

I hate big pants. Never wearing them again. Had to for 10 weeks whilst my episiotomy healed. Wore a thong once during those 10 weeks but had to take them off and go commando as they kept cutting into my wound (gross) hehe

I'm currently drinking port (feeling festive) and just finished watching 'come dine'. should really go to bed. I have the horrendous task of packing for Xmas (we are going to parents for 1.5 weeks) and the amount of crap that I now have to take now I have a baby. Unbelievable! I've always been a light packer, now I'm dragging multiple suitcases for any excursion!

I think slacks are trousers.

Port sounds nice, mmmm.

Lol, I never wear a thong, poor old OH. Kudos to you for wearing once post-episiotomy!!!

Right, I'm off to bed - night all :sleep: xxxx

Fortified wine.

Why am I not in bed? You ladies are a bad influence

Cat- the thread is the one 'anyone given baby rice earlier than 17 weeks'

oohhh.... Don't ask how early I started my son on solids. :blush:

Avery didn't start until 6 months.

person 1: "rational well though out retort...."

person 2: AGGRESSIVE shouting answer of embarrassment at being caught out.

I swear people have nothing better to do than hide behind their computer and accuse other people of bad parenting and endagering their child, and in an aggressive and rude manner nonetheless.

You should be able to post without fear of being flamed. I'm sick of people using the excuse "it's a public forum" as well.. They wouldn't talk like that to people in a public car park, why is the internet any different?

:nope:

Its difficult expressing yourself adequately when typing. It always comes out condescending or rude, when usually you are saying something in a light tone.

However...sometimes it really IS bad parenting!

If a question is asked that is ridiculous, then pandering to the OP and making inane comments is also ridiculous. If the answer to the question is 'no' then people should be allowed to say no and also say how ridiculous it is. Rudeness is subjective.

I agree it is difficult to express yourself adequately through a keyboard, and if you're in a bad mood it can seem like someone is being rude when they aren't :thumbup: But some people are very obvioudly rude and nasty, and resort to name-calling.. Rude whatever mood you are in, haha.

At least that poster apologised and admitted she was having a bad day, I suppose that's something :thumbup:

Still don't think that she was out of order! I would have posted something on the same lines, maybe worded more smoothly but the general theme of what she was saying. (unless we are talking about different threads!?)

The joys of the internet.

Now...we must pretend to argue. Whit (OP) demands it of this thread. So far failing terribly.

hoochie mama? hahahah I think that is like a milf... or like a female that puts them self out there.. Hahahaha.. I donno really... maybe its a hoe momma!!! hahaha

Too funny pants- mean underwear :rofl:

Slacks are I think like big underwear? I donno like not fancy underwear i believe.. i donno maybe they are something different hahah i dont use that word...

Oh and cot... ahhaha all your babies sleep in cots... well here that is like a pull out single bed... that has springs and is for like someone who sleeps over hahaha...

we call our ... cots... cribs! LOL

https://www.google.ca/imgres?q=cot&...6&tbnw=150&start=0&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0

That is a cot here... hahah so when i first read cot on here I am like holy shit... thats uncomfy and unsafe for a baby :rofl:

Slacks are I think like big underwear? I donno like not fancy underwear i believe.. i donno maybe they are something different hahah i dont use that word...

Slacks are men's dress pants. Atleast here in the Northeast. Some other parts of the US have weird terms that are hard to figure out too.

Time for spray can whipped cream. See you biatches later. :happydance:

OOoooo loooove spray can whipped cream.. nom nom..

what are you having with it? or are you a :mamafy: and are eating by the can :rofl:

mmmpphjmmmm.... What was the question? https://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx198/SherylLPim/Smilies/smiley-eatdrink022-1.gif

A cow and eating the can or getting freaky with your OH. :sex:

don't forget the chocolate and strawberries....either way! :winkwink:

:rofl:

Oh Neko, go get a spray tan and fist pump some more.

Eating out of the can. It's sooo embarrassing. Especially since my 12 year old son copies me. Nothing worse than being reminded of your mistakes through your kid.

Alas, no sexy time with the husband, AF is visiting. However I am good for New Year's Eve now. https://www.animated-smileys.com/smileys/new-years-eve/animated-smileys-new-years-eve-010.gif

I am getting my spray tan and monokini ready for the Jersey Shore this summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->