Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Being serious- I cant WAIT to give LO xmas dinner! I am going to give her everything in a little finger food portion and let her have fun!

Neko. That actually made me laugh out loud! That is what I do! My husband sometimes finds my bottom peeking out of the fridge as I am leaning in and having a squirt of cream.

https://pic100.picturetrail.com/VOL586/3416378/23841173/400174422.jpg

https://pic100.picturetrail.com/VOL586/3416378/23841173/400174419.jpg

Sophie rocking the punk style! Sorry for the blur. I've not trained her to sit still properly yet!

The cranial stuff went well! It started off with Sophie projectile vomiting like 3 ounces of breastmilk onto their posh rug in their posh waiting room :rofl:.

I'm told she has a lot of tension in the back of her skull. Before the treatment she was extremely fussy and unhappy and after she was all relaxed and chatty and smiley. So who knows :shrug:.

My MIL thinks Sophie will choke and die if I give her anything but puree :dohh:.

Lauki- pretty little elf isnt she! Gorgeous!

I have a 7 month old :( Almost sounds grown up! (Technically 7 months in a week or so as she was early)

Thank you so much!

I got asked today if she was a 'good baby'. I never know what to answer to that. She's a sweetie, really is. But she sucks at sleeping, quite often refuses to nurse and has many many temper tantrums. Does that mean she's a 'bad baby'?

I can't wait till Christmas either! I really just want to give her some bits to play with. Hopefully MIL will let me (spending Christmas there) and won't go all silly on me. She looks at me like I'm mental when I talk about BLW.

If anyone is on FB in here as I like you ladies, add me! (unless you find mixing real life with B&B weird)

Jessica Roe. Just a picture of me, blonde, tanned (sigh)

Lauki. No! She's a baby! All babies have tantrums and sleep poorly at one point! Just some people have babies that are more placid, some are super grumps all the time, some sleep well and some never sleep! She's a normal baby on the wide spectrum of babies!

I just don't understand why people want to class babies as 'good' or 'bad'. She's a person. Different from anyone else with her own (massive) personality ;).

Whit - I AM the crazy cat lady. I am offended anyone would think otherwise. I wish to keep hundreds of cats and throw them at people like the woman in the Simpsons

Divine Beauty - ha, funky baby hair is cool I will have you know!!!

Neko - I think you should cover your whole body in whipped cream and lay on the bed for when OH gets home

Jessica - I can flatten it to some extent with my hands, she can't have hair straighteners till she is 2, what kind of mother do you take me for?

Lauki- yes!!! Another baby with funky hair :thumbup: And glad the appointment seemed beneficial. My LO is quite 'spirited' so I know where you're coming from, but she does have a sweet nature which it sounds like Sophie does too

Here is a photo of LO when she started weaning. What a mucky eater, I can't be cleaning up after her she needs to learn to do it herself

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 4
I just don't understand why people want to class babies as 'good' or 'bad'. She's a person. Different from anyone else with her own (massive) personality ;).

I was asked this last week. Somebody asked me if Avery was "good", I said yes. Then they told me everyone says that. I told them all babies are good, they can't be anything else. Some may be higher needs or more challenging, but they are all good.

The cat comments offend me. DH won't let me have another cat. Mine died almost 2 years ago from kidney failure.

DH is lactose intolerant, no whipped cream time.

I have got to stop laughing at completely not funny things

No results for Jessica Roe :shrug:.

I'm Laura Dunn (Stoops is my maiden name :rofl:). I love FB and checking out other babies pictures!

Whit - I AM the crazy cat lady. I am offended anyone would think otherwise. I wish to keep hundreds of cats and throw them at people like the woman in the Simpsons

Divine Beauty - ha, funky baby hair is cool I will have you know!!!

Neko - I think you should cover your whole body in whipped cream and lay on the bed for when OH gets home

Jessica - I can flatten it to some extent with my hands, she can't have hair straighteners till she is 2, what kind of mother do you take me for?

Lauki- yes!!! Another baby with funky hair :thumbup: And glad the appointment seemed beneficial. My LO is quite 'spirited' so I know where you're coming from, but she does have a sweet nature which it sounds like Sophie does too

Here is a photo of LO when she started weaning. What a mucky eater, I can't be cleaning up after her she needs to learn to do it herself

I love giving her mohawks! It's the cutest thing!
She's indeed very gentle and has plenty of smiles for everyone to go around. But she's also quite stressed (with a lack of a better word for a baby). So we shall see!!

Humph....oh, I had accidentally set my settings to private. I should be findable now.

Lauki- there are lots of Laura Dunns! What is your profile pic?

I've found you and added you I think :haha:.

I was asked this last week. Somebody asked me if Avery was "good", I said yes. Then they told me everyone says that. I told them all babies are good, they can't be anything else. Some may be higher needs or more challenging, but they are all good.

The cat comments offend me. DH won't let me have another cat. Mine died almost 2 years ago from kidney failure.

DH is lactose intolerant, no whipped cream time.

One of my cats died recently. Cats are awesome. Buy OH a cat, then he will have no choice. They are the best of God's creations.

Re whipped cream, that is unfortunate.Perhaps you could eat the whipped cream off OH instead? :winkwink:

LOL. FB is so bloody awkward. There are also loads of bimbo looking Jessica Roes! Sigh. I am the Cambridge one. Face taking up whole profile pic!

Im adding you jess... i kinda like you too I guess...... Mariciana Giordano for anyone that wants to add moi!!

Did you get my request? My piccie is one of me kissing Soph on her cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->