Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

I sure hope Avery has enough hair to do the Snooki poof before summer!

If you see Vinny..give him a kiss for me. yum. :cloud9:

Am I the ONLY person that thought you were having some seeeeeexy time with the whipped cream!

*imititates everyone replies in a frail old woman's voice* "oooooh, lovely, whipped cream, will you be making a nice desert? how scrumptious!"

I do hope that actually you had plastic sheets down and a toned hunk spraying whipped cream about the room.

Ugh. Some people piss me off. Blatantly ignoring medical research and calling it generic. That really grates on me (if that's the correct saying, I'm still not English :haha:).

Also. Fanny means something else in the US as well no? Here it's your lady bits!

On another note. I'm getting some Cranial Osteopathy done on my baby today! Lets see if it's worth the money or if I'm scammed into something again :rofl:.

Cranial Osteopathy.......:wacko: Would you also like me to use magic crystals and do a moon dance around your LO. Who managed to con you into going for that?

“Cranial osteopathy – aligning the plates of the skull.”

Does this not sound vaguely like shit to you?

I feel so alone sometimes in a world so filled with magic and naive hope. Mine is completely bleak and scientific.

I know. I'm aweful!
Point is. I'd do anything to make her happy. If it doesn't work. Then she's just a grumpy and stressed out child :haha:.

And hey, in the end it gets me out of the house :rofl:! Yes I'm that sad, living so far away from my family and friends :cry:.

Aww, where do you live? Where is Rugby?

I just dont want you wasting looooads of money on crap that's all. How much does it cost?

Rugby is in the Midlands. Birmingham is the closest big city.

It's £40 for a 1.5 hour session and I'll see from there if it's worth it. I do believe in Osteopathy in general so we shall see!

I also assumed the whipped cream involved OH in some way :haha:

I sometimes wonder if I should bother posting on babyclub, or only post on the more lighthearted threads... I don't know...

Jess, what can we argue about? Do you think I should shave LO's legs for Xmas day?

Lauki - best of luck let us know how it goes :hugs:

haha, I like posting in babyclub....but its getting a bit ridiculous now. I do like a good bicker, but when the bickering goes on and on I get bored. Especially when its bickering over good advice!

Shaving your LO's legs. Look...just because my LO doesn't have hair yet doesn't mean she's not a real woman! what are you trying to say?! I am dumbfounded, I am reading in-between the lines and basically you are mocking my LO for being immature and undeveloped. Horrifying.

Yeah, what a baby - no hair, pfft!!! :winkwink: I would shave her legs, you don't want any hair coming there before her head. Very unbecoming

Check out LO's curly mohawk :laugh2:

Attachments

• 276.jpg
    276.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 4
Lauki - We're taking LO for cranial osteopathy in the new year too! We've exhausted all other options and we're getting desperate. Let me know how it goes :hugs: x

cat lover, I'm offended you gave your LO a mohawk. She isn't in some rocker band, what are you trying to label her as? Totally offensive.

I think its important she becomes a rock star in future to earn me lots of money. As such she must start getting the look

I'm also offended you like cats. Disgusting vermin. You probably are the crazy cat lady.

this is me attacking everything you say/do/are like in baby club.

Oh, another thing..where has MizzDeeDee been? I hope everything is ok. :thumbup:

A mohawk cat lover.. I am also offended ... my kid has NO hair.. and u post pics of your COOL styles.. I am jelous.. pfft... :rofl:

And mizz dee dee... ya where has she been..she always has something to say, Corrine must be being a diva again LOL... keeping her off the computer... damn babies.. always interrupting us... unreal!

Guys.. my baby is huge, so does that mean i can feed it turkey from christmas at 12 weeks? do you mind.. do you think it will be ok.. I mean the baby is HUGE anyways surely it can digest turkey by now.. im so sick of the crying :rofl: :rofl:

oooh.. baby club... ayayaya...

Sorry guys, no sexy time with the whipped cream. I am old and boring. DH is even older and more boring. My computer is in the basement and I went upstairs to the kitchen to squirt whipped cream in my mouth. Damn Aunt Flo.

I hope Avery has some hair by summer. What am I going to do with her bump-its and hair piece if there is nothing to attach it to. I promise to give her a Brazillian before she wears her monokini.

I suppose nobody in Britian wears a fanny pack then?

Guys.. my baby is huge, so does that mean i can feed it turkey from christmas at 12 weeks? do you mind.. do you think it will be ok.. I mean the baby is HUGE anyways surely it can digest turkey by now.. im so sick of the crying :rofl: :rofl:

oooh.. baby club... ayayaya...

Make sure you give her cranberry sauce and stuffing too. Plain turkey is hard to digest.

Cat lover. I am afraid curly hair in a modern world just doesn't cut it. You don't want people thinking she is a hippy do you? I would buy her some hair straighteners and get straightening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->