Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Whit- glad I could help hun :hugs:

IS there a chance you could be preggo???? LOL I get like that when preggo :rofl:

Where are you bitches?

I'm trying to do neck exercises so I don't have a giblet neck.

Ooh excercise.. I really need to do that too ...oh and that diet..

My stress diet has been very succesfull.. lost 5 lbers!!! :happydance:

I'm eating chips ahoy cookies at the moment. The little ones though, that's better! :haha:

wtf are those neck exercises?

I could be pregnant, I'm craving chicken strips too. :rofl:

I took a test about 3 or 5 days ago, it was negative. I'm getting ready to start my period because a)it's time for me to start anytime and b)i'm breaking out like a kid hitting puberty.

Yay for weight loss... but boo for how you lost it.

A lot of protein and low carbs is working.. but I don't want a loose neck. You have to worry about these things when you're old.

I hope I keep my ass when I lost weight. I also lose my ass. I want a ghetto booty.

Oh whit if you do not get AF... hahahaha.. TAKE ANOTHER TEST~!~ i am willing to bet you are pregnant.. :rofl: my prediction!!!

OMG chips ahoy- seriousely they have ones with fudge in the middle

NOM NOM..

Neck and throat facial exercises facial exercises neck throat

# 1 A great exercise is to sit upright, tilt your head back looking at the ceiling while keeping your lips closed and then start a chewing movement.
You will feel the muscles working in your neck and throat area - and will be truly amazed at the results.
Repeat 20 times.

# 2 Sit upright, tilt your head back looking at the ceiling, while keeping your lips closed and relaxed.
Start puckering your lips together in a kiss and stretch the kiss, as if you were trying to kiss the ceiling.
Keep your lips puckered for 10 counts, then relax, bring your head back to its normal position and repeat 5 times.

# 3 Sit upright, tilt your head back looking at the ceiling, while keeping your lips closed and relaxed.
Open your lips and stick your tongue out as if you were trying to touch your chin with the tip of your tongue.
Keep your tongue out in this position for 10 counts, and then return your tongue and head to its normal position.

# 4 Sit upright, tilt your head back looking at the ceiling, while keeping your lips closed and relaxed.
Next move your lower lip over your top lip as far as possible and keep it there for a count of 5.
Relax and repeat 5 times.

# 5 Lie on your bed, with your head hanging down over the edge.
Slowly bring your head up towards your torso and keep it there for 10 counts.
Relax and lower your head towards the floor again.
Repeat 5 times.

# 6 Sit upright and face forward and while keeping your lips together, separate your teeth by dropping your jaw and then push your jaw forward, keep for a count of 10, bring back to starting position.
Repeat 5 times.

Ciana, don't make me drive to Canada and knock you the fuck out. :rofl:

I don't want another one yet. I'm too nervous I won't love it as much as Sophia, plus I want more time with Sophia before she gets too big. :nope:

MD, I did some of them. :rofl: This will just make me have a skinny neck? :haha:

I don't have an ass. I wish I could take my belly and put a tube in it - connect it to my ass and let the fat drain down into it. :happydance:

Yes.. get rid of the flabby neck.

I gain weight pretty proportionally. So I'm fat everywhere.. but I would love to keep the ass... a glorious Kim Kardashian ass.. you know.. without the being a D Celebrity Attention Whore.

Brinng it!!!

Picturing tube going in tummy.... and so on.. OMFG...

I have an ass.. ghetto booty, but I could do for some more boobs :holly:

I want them to bounce when I walk up the stairs!! :rofl:

No .. you don't.

Mine bounce when I breathe. I think a nice hearty c cup would be enough.

hmm boobs for ass.. well they both cause back aches...

so sure.. i could give you half my ass and it would still be ghetto booty... it has only happened since KIDS!! arghj.

Fuck Whit- take my tits Ciana. They're bigger than my head. It's disturbing.

I got a message from similac telling me to call them so we could discuss my experience with my the formula and they could address any questions I have regarding it's use. Clearly it's user error that my baby formula smelled like wall paint. If I had mixed it correctly it surely would have smelled like roses and sunshine.

So I will call them tomorrow I guess.

MD - hope you're ok after the earthquake!

Whit - Switch docs if you're not happy. Oh & congrats on your uncomfirmed pregnancy :rofl:

I would definately consider a procedure where they suck the fat out of my arse & put it in my boobs! I did say to DH, he was two choices, one more child or boob job for me.

Ok brand snob thread got me thinking, if money was no object which baby stuff would you get?

For me, pushchair I think it would be Baby Jogger City Select.
Nursery, I wanted the 'Boori' sleigh cotbed + furniture. DH said no.....

Also completely random....if the world was made of sweets, what would everything be made of?

Clouds - candy floss (cotton candy)
Snow - sherbert
Houses - made with 'Pez' for bricks

Oh I love pez! I have sat thinking for 5 minutes about the sweet question, and I don't know :dohh: I love Bloom furniture though, and those Bebecar buggies. The buggies don't look all that on the website, but IRL they are as posh as fuck.

Whit, change paeds if it makes you feel better. In the UK babies don't have paediatricians, if they're ill we take them to see the gp, if not they just get weighed when we CBA to take them. The only time they have a paed is if they're under hospital care for something. Holly had a paed when we thought she had a deformed skull, and she has a dietician for her CMPI. Even when she had reflux that needed meds she was just under gp care.

Hope the earthquake wasn't too bad MD. We had a tiny one in Yorkshire a few years ago, not really what you expect in the UK :wacko:

Spunky, you gotta stop being so hard on yourself. You're a great mummy :hugs:

^^ I remember that earthquake....it happened around 1am? Loads of people the next day said they felt it. I didn't, me & DH were otherwise occupied :blush:

Mud = chocolate

:haha: Linds! I lived in York at the time, the room was shaking it was so freaky. I didn't live with DH at that point. He was in Barnsley and he didn't feel it - I hope he wasn't otherwise engaged :rofl:

I've decided to stop looking at the BC 'what do you look like' thread. There are some seriously stunning ladies on there, make me look like a right munter :D

Yeah, I stopped looking after page 4....

Where abouts in yorks do you live?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->