Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Morning, Mamas.

I don't really think I'm prego :haha: and Jess, if once a week constitutes enough to get pregnant then...:haha:

We are going to a bounce house place on Saturday for a birthday. Too bad Sophia will be too little.

Going to check out you calling someone a **** now. :rofl:

So, slut bags... what are we all doing about contraception these days? I am lovin' the condoms... nice to give body a chance to do its own thing after years of the pill :spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy:

:rofl:

I use these.

https://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&safe=off&sa=N&biw=1360&bih=610&tbm=isch&tbnid=vSibrE6BXgk3DM:&imgrefurl=https://theleftsinkhandle.blogspot.com/2011/08/condoms-and-gluesticks.html&docid=THWU2yX1EhTuTM&imgurl=https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0_LppEfKR7s/Tjq8M9KSC1I/AAAAAAAAArg/E1au3rPuBWE/s400/condoms.jpg&w=219&h=211&ei=RQcoT8CTApLE2QXftOTnAg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=655&vpy=321&dur=989&hovh=168&hovw=175&tx=105&ty=107&sig=107231959961326010740&page=1&tbnh=114&tbnw=119&start=0&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:12,s:0

Just saw this on facebook and it's pissed me off. Considering saying something :haha:

"alright, to be 100% honest I don't think anyone TRULY knows what its like to be a mom until they have been a single mom. Doing it alone is a hell of a lot harder...my parents may pay for Cadens things, BUT I raise him BY MYSELF, I deal with him being up at night sick, and when he is sad, mad, happy, ect. I deal with the emotional, physical, and mental stress ALONE :) but I would do it all over any day because now I know what its like to truly be a mom."

The pill.. and pll out method :rofl:

Oh.. Nat- so you are allowed to run the show in BC , shit i comment on something and I get jumped on.. must be the raging bitch I am or something? hahahaha... There was definitelly some cranky bitch in the water yesterday/lastnight.. good grief!!!

Jess- I hope you don't have RA.. my mom has it severely in her legs, and I am so nervous of it too. I broke my leg snowboarding and now I have the worst cramps in it, whenever the wheather changes, whenever i get AF... anything... I pray I dont get RA

MD- you are one hell of a woman, and you are majorly strong!! Just always remember that!!!

As for the rest of you's

Morning bitchhess!

we use my husbands personality...

In all seriousness, we don't use anything. Condoms don't fit and I don't want to medicate myself because we will most likely want to start trying again within a year.

omg I once used spermacide foam shit.. and holy fuck ..it hurt so bad.. I am so allergic to that shit.. it burned for daaays.. it actually burned my cervix.. I was puking I was in so much pain...

That was me avoiding going on the pill again- incase I gained weight LOL!!!

What is everyone going to do after they're done having babies? Are you going to get fixed or make OH?

im done making babies- due to medical reasons nad my kids drive me bonkers.

I got for a hysterectomy when all this other medical bullshit is over with!! eek.. im scared shitless.. I am only 23.. will b 24 in may!

I am worried they won't be able to regulate my hormones ... and I am estrogen dominance.. so i uhh NEED to keep my hormones balanced!! or else..

Ciana will be nuts! :rofl:

we use my husbands personality...

In all seriousness, we don't use anything. Condoms don't fit and I don't want to medicate myself because we will most likely want to start trying again within a year.

ooohh, preggo soon then! :baby:

I want to spread out my 2 children (I only want 2) so that I enjoy each child individually and then there is less chance that I will want another. I ideally want two by age 28. Then I will go back on the pill and stay on it until the menopause.

Cat- we will most likely start trying around August time this year....eeeek!

oh my god I just thought...

I am not going to belong here soon :cry:

I am having no more babies, and all you bitches are going to be knocked up before I know it..

What on earth am I going to have in common?? :rofl:

:rofl: bald children.. Ava is starting to get hair :happydance:

And ooh m opinion is wanted :haha: at least it is wanted somewhere on here :rofl:

Uhh does this make sense to any of you??