Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Morning all :winkwink:

DB- jealous of weight loss but stress weight loss isn't good. Plus, you are absolutely ravishing as you are darling.
My 5lb weight loss has now plateaued but I plan on ridding myself of another 2lb by Saturday. I will be spending the majority of the weekend in swimwear so its enough of an incentive. However today I am off to Pizza hut with a few mummy friends. Sigh. Even the salad bar is calorie laden.

:growlmad:Spunky- stop doubting your mothering skills. :hugs:

Dee- just tried a few neck exercises. If I get a 6 pack on my chin it will be your fault.

Whit- eeeeeeeeeee, do a pregnancy test!! Jealous you are getting enough sex to warrant a pregnancy scare! :happydance:

I had an odd urge to have a pregnancy bump last night...came in quite strong so I squashed the emotion instantly. NO, I will not think about pregnancy. GODDAM evolution.

Hi bitches

Whit, test!!!!! RU NTNP?

Spunk, you seem like a great mum to me.

Jess - Pizza Hut again? Damn, woman!!

Lindsey - I wanna stop the boob too really.... noone else can get LO to bed and it takes even me about 1.5 hours so I totally get where you are coming from, good luck

Everyone - none of you weigh 85584254 pounds, embrace those mama curves!!!

I was hoping one of the girls I was meeting would say for us all to come to theirs. Tabby is awkward now because she hates sitting still, unless she's eating! Then Pizza Hut was suggested so we are all going there. I don't mind really, its so child friendly and easy to park outside that its the easiest option. In true B&B style (get me) I printed off vouchers! I do love a bargain!

I am worried about getting arthritis. Random I know lol. Just woke up again with aching hips and knees...always sets off my paranoia.

Mum developed rheumatoid arthritis very early on and it can be genetic. I am also pre-disposed to getting it as I don't get ill. Some people are born with extremely aggressive immune systems which develop as they age. It was one of my concerns whilst pregnant as the body see's the foetus as a parasite and will try and kill it, which is why pregnant women become immunosuppressed. Its a evolutionary way of suppressing the immune system so the foetus can thrive. The placenta is a barrier between baby and mother. (mine was enormous lol) which is why so many pregnant women become ill as they cannot fight off colds like they could before.
Anyways.....people with aggressive immune systems are susceptible to arthritis as their immune systems can attack healthy tissues within the body.

man...that was long lol! Just mumbling to myself more than anything..

:hugs: is there any way the Dr's can test for it?

I see you are feeling horny :winkwink:

*giggles* I was bored of putting nice emotions up. I may change it to 'drunk' now.

I wont be tested until I am displaying actual symptoms. I am only 26 so very unlikely now, maybe when I am 40 I will go private and have a precautionary test.

hope you dont have it

lol on the drunk!!!!! please go post in bc and see if anyone comments on it!!!!!

:haha:

Hope it's not arthritis Jess. I have a strange pain in my hip/buttock today. Maybe DH was trying to to bad things to me when I was asleep :wacko:

I weigh 2674654537 lbs. Last night DH was updating my life insurance and asked what I weighed. We had to spend ages trying to work out a weight that didn't register 'obese' on the BMI scale so it wasn't too expensive. We decided to opt for an 'overweight' score, more realistic :haha:

Linds, I'm in Barnsley, home of the chav :D

Yo bitches. We are at the giant soft play place. Maria just keeps wanting to walk on the bouncy castles.

Lol Saph! Naughty pokey husband.

Nat- jealous. I want to go to a soft play area today. I have booked Tabby in for a session on Friday at Center parcs though. Im sure she will love it, unless there are horrid 2 year olds clambering over it all. I shall bring a stick just in case.

Saph- did you just call people ****s in the brands thread LOL

Jess, I took Joshua to the soft play at CP, he loved it! He was about 18months at the time. I want to go back to Center Parcs.....

Cat- I cant remember whether anyone commented but I left it there for several days before taking it off after I rudely criticised people who drink during pregnancy lol!

Lind- T will only be 8 months 2 weeks when we go....too young?! It said from crawling age.

There was loads of stuff in there to play with & lots of younger children there too

Wow. Loads of posts today.........

Jess- I have an autoimmune disease AND fibro AND arthritis in my spine. I actually was tested to RA and Lupus first. You're pretty active aren't you? I know that helps these types of things to not be as bad.

Sapphire and Cat lover- There is like NOTHING wrong with how you ladies look. You both are pretty pretty princesses. :dance:

Soft play.. with like the mats and stuff? There is a children's place about 40 minutes from here that we took Corrine to once... but there were older kids that were not being watched.. OF course and one nearly kicked Corrine by running by her in the baby section.

Isn't Maria's Birthday tomorrow?

And yes, I am okay from the Earthquake. It is the 67th one we've had since the 5.8 in August. I think we are stuck with them now I'm afraid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->