Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

oh geez so someone hass googled something? And it has brought them to this thread :dohh:

They are in for a very complicated read, we talk about everything here..

I wonder if we will make it to #1 thread of bnb on google... since we cover most topics and all :rofl:

Hmm.. I was thinking of deleting my journal :shrug:

I use that shit all the time, but.. I mean I have some really personal info in there too, that I would probably not want the whole world to see. I thought BNB made then have to have an account before having access to some ones journal!!! This annoys me.

Maybe ill have an online journal- only for people I want to see it. BNB is the first journal I have ever really done :rofl: I like the idea of it!

How do you delete a journal :dohh: im illiterate!

Ooh, I don't know sorry hon... maybe only members can see journals? Sorry, maybe one of the other bitches will know

Awwwww... Ciana... thanks for the compliment dOOd.... and you will always be here and relevant. Don't be silly.

Scott might get the big V. He wanted to get it quite soon after Corrine but I told him you never know if he might want one more... and that is valid because he didn't want a child until he met me anyway.

Hmm.. I was thinking of deleting my journal :shrug:

I use that shit all the time, but.. I mean I have some really personal info in there too, that I would probably not want the whole world to see. I thought BNB made then have to have an account before having access to some ones journal!!! This annoys me.

Maybe ill have an online journal- only for people I want to see it. BNB is the first journal I have ever really done :rofl: I like the idea of it!

How do you delete a journal :dohh: im illiterate!

Probably would have to ask a MOD,....but I so love your journal.

I know, I know. I would be sad for it to go.

but... I discuss alot of Mason's personal medical issues, as well as mine, and I just realized any creepy random can come on here and read that WITHOUT an account...

Ciana – the reason for the weight loss sucks, but that is awesome you’ve lost 5 lbs! I’m betting anyone can see the journal. I would ask an admin to delete it.

Whit – maybe it’s time to test again? You seem to be having a lot of pregnancy/AF symptoms, maybe time to rule out pregnancy again?

MD – :haha: on your neck exercises. I hope your neck stays nice with weight loss. I know what you’re talking about. Good thing I’m so youthful I don’t have to worry about that! Yet!

I need to lose weight in my tummy and I wouldn’t mind my hips and ass trimming down. I’d like my arms to get a little more toned. I’m ok if I lose most of my ass, but my husband wouldn’t. He told me I can’t lose my boobs. When they’re not full of milk they’re a good size C cup I think. Though all I wear now are nursing bras so I’m not quite sure, might be closer to a D cup.

Lindsey – one more kid or boob job! :rofl: AMAZING! I would not want to undergo surgery, otherwise a boob job after kids would be awesome! (especially if they could take the fat out of my tummy!)

Saph – you had the pic with pigeons, right? I think that was my favorite!

Jessica – you want to look good in a swim suit by Sat? I’m sure you’ll look great! I can’t stop seeing pregnant women now!! Weird about the arthritis. :hugs: OMG no contraception? Looks like I’m not the only one NTNP!!!

I swear, Jessica and whit – you have to wait until I get pregnant before you two! Saph, you can go first though!

When all kids are said and done I think I'll get an IUD to make sure we're done with kids for a while. THen once that one is done (3-5 years I think) I want husband to get fixed since I've been the one taking hormones to control kids for many years. And I pushed out however many. My mom got her tubes tied, but she had c-sections, so while they were in there they just did it. I hope to not have a c-section, so I don't want them to have to cut me open just to do that. Nope, my husband can have the "simple outpatient procedure" done.

It would be nice if they had some kind of privacy setting on some of the threads so the general public can't see it.

Agreed. I don't mind members seeing, but ... randoms with no account off the net- uncool.

So how do I contact a mod? like to ask a question, and who do I contact? :rofl:

Oh my I sound stupid.

I've PMed Wobbles before with a link, told her what I wanted (ex: delete this please), and she's taken care of it

DB- it also means if someone didnt want to be seen reading this thread, all they would have to do is log out and then read the thread...their identity would be hidden :winkwink:

Cat- as this is a blunt and honest thread I shall be blunt and honest. When having sex I dont let my husband ejaculate anywhere near my vaj. If he wants to then he can direct it else where:winkwink:

It would be nice to see some of you gals in 1st tri with me though...think of the havoc we would cause!

Jessica - I loved reading your posts through the trimesters! I can only hope that some of us will be in those boards again together!

AFM - Called the advice nurse about James. Still not eating purees. Anything we put in his mouth he gags on. He was chewing on a piece of toast (since he wont eat purees) and he gagged so much he threw up (he also threw up milk and I hadn't fed him in over an hour!). She said he should be interested in some kinds of foods at this point, almost 8 months. We've been feeding him everyday for over a week and can't get much in him. My husband thinks he's getting food in him, but I don't see any in his diaper and he spits out so much or throws up. So I've got an appt for him on Thursday, not sure what they're going to say. My husband thinks I'm being stupid because he thinks James is actually eating something. But I don't think he is, and he's biting my boobs (he bit me twice this morning!). Honestly I just want him to eat something! I need a break! I don't want to be his sole source of food...

we need to have a pregnancy pact. :rofl:
Spunk, PLEASE get prego before me :haha: Are you guys really 'trying' but not saying you're trying, and only saying you're NTNP? That's how I felt we were doing with Sophia. We wanted one, but didn't want to say we were trying. :haha:
We've decided we're going to start NTNP end of the year/beginning of next. can't remember if I've already said that in here or not. :haha: I tell you ladies everything.

Probably because most of the time I feel like you ladies are all I have :) (Isn't that sad?)

Aww Spunks. :hugs:

The man just likes his nipples. :haha: I think it would be fine as long as he is gaining weight, but I see your point about wanting him to eat other things. What all have you tried?

We're trying, and we're going to be trying a lot more now. BUT since I haven't gotten AF back yet, I don't even know if I'm ovulating, which is why we're NTNP. If I knew when I'd be getting my period or ovulating then I'd consider us TTC.

We've tried rice cereal (once - biut I'm going to try it again this morning), green beans, sweet potatoes, carrots, pears, peaches, chicken, and toast.

Jessica - I loved reading your posts through the trimesters! I can only hope that some of us will be in those boards again together!

AFM - Called the advice nurse about James. Still not eating purees. Anything we put in his mouth he gags on. He was chewing on a piece of toast (since he wont eat purees) and he gagged so much he threw up (he also threw up milk and I hadn't fed him in over an hour!). She said he should be interested in some kinds of foods at this point, almost 8 months. We've been feeding him everyday for over a week and can't get much in him. My husband thinks he's getting food in him, but I don't see any in his diaper and he spits out so much or throws up. So I've got an appt for him on Thursday, not sure what they're going to say. My husband thinks I'm being stupid because he thinks James is actually eating something. But I don't think he is, and he's biting my boobs (he bit me twice this morning!). Honestly I just want him to eat something! I need a break! I don't want to be his sole source of food...

:hugs:

Maybe he's just a breast man?

Do you pump? Could you pump and put it in a bottle or a sippy?

We've tried rice cereal (once - biut I'm going to try it again this morning), green beans, sweet potatoes, carrots, pears, peaches, chicken, and toast.

We mix Sophia's rice with her food, you could try that - gives it a different texture and it's not just the rice taste. Good luck! :hugs:

Spunky, hope your appt goes well with James x

DH is wanting the snip, apparently he couldn't go through labour again.....

Just waiting for tea to cook....bacon, broccoli & mozzerella quiche..yummy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->