Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

If it makes you feel better I'm SURE I'm a bigger worrier than you.

haha...maybe.

I have gotten a lot better about it, I'll admit. But I keep a bunch of fans on and keep the window partially open no matter how cold for her to get "clean" air.

I'm not to worried about Soph having some nice things. As long as it's not often and lots I really don't see a danger :o.

I was reading another thread about a girl saying her 13 year old sister had sex with a 17 year old and the whole family is going mental becuase it's a tragedy. I feel bad now, as when I was 14 I had an 18 year old boyfriend and I had sex with him :shrug:. Am I a bad person :D? People get their knickers twisted so easily..

I'm lucky, my MIL is great! She's doing the whole Christmas for us and we're staying over there all weekend. I didn't have to do anything but buy presents for my baby!

Ha, my LO has had ice cream several times, shoot me now!!!!! :haha:

I guess I'm lucky, my MIL is great :thumbup:

MizzDeeDee, I really liked all your posts in the BFing doll thread, there are a couple of very rude women on there, it gets on my tits. Pardon the pun

MizzDeeDee, I really liked all your posts in the BFing doll thread, there are a couple of very rude women on there, it gets on my tits. Pardon the pun

:flower: Awwww..... thanks dood.

I just don't get it. Bf vs. ff.... TW vs. BLW.......early weaning... even the ear piercing thing...... I just don't get why people get so damn worked up about it.

I'm not to worried about Soph having some nice things. As long as it's not often and lots I really don't see a danger :o.

I was reading another thread about a girl saying her 13 year old sister had sex with a 17 year old and the whole family is going mental becuase it's a tragedy. I feel bad now, as when I was 14 I had an 18 year old boyfriend and I had sex with him :shrug:. Am I a bad person :D? People get their knickers twisted so easily..

I'm lucky, my MIL is great! She's doing the whole Christmas for us and we're staying over there all weekend. I didn't have to do anything but buy presents for my baby!

I saw that too. I had sex when I was 15 for the first time. I'm not going to say I'm proud of myself about it.. but I have to be honest, it's not like it was the end of the world.

I agree.. I turned out okay.. I think :haha:.

Lovely, another BF vs FF debate.

I just couldn't help but pick up on that persons comment, I felt it was one of the rudest things I've seen on here, but it looks like the thread has gotten a bit happier now :thumbup:

Almost Christmas, biatches!!!:happydance: Hope you are all having a fab Xmas eve :kiss:

Hope you cows have a lovely Christmas with your family! We had a change of plans and ended up doing ours already today and going to my sisters tonight instead of the morning.

Oh got me a sea turtle necklace I've been wanting for EVER and is taking me shoe shopping next weekend.

Necklace Here.

Also a card. It made me cry, I'll post what it says later :haha:

I'm shocked he got me anything. I hope you ladies have a wonderful Christmas with your families! :hugs:

Hope you biatches all had a fantastic Christmas!!!! Speak to you all when you are back online xxxx

Hello ladies, just wanted to pop in and say a quick Hi:) I've just read through the last 10 pages or so and have lol with one of my kiddies, especially at the Indian Michael Jackson that was flamin hilarious so thanks DeeDee for posting that:) I'm not sure what the rules are in here?? but it looks fun:)

Rules? Try to offend any of the other ladies :haha:!!!

We had a lovely Christmas. Sophie got incredibly blessed with lot of gifts!

Rules? Try to offend any of the other ladies :haha:!!!

We had a lovely Christmas. Sophie got incredibly blessed with lot of gifts!
:haha:

I best get the feel of the thread 1st before I start joining in properly lol.

I'm glad Sophie had a lovely xmas:) My youngest (18 months) just got 1 present this year, but she had a great time playing with her brothers and sisters torn paper, things were tight this year lol:haha:

Corrine had a great first X-mas. I have to admit- she got a my Pal Violet... and I think I like it more than she does. It tickles me that it says her name... and unlike 2394820489 of the people I meet, the damn toy can pronounce it correctly.

Being a new mom, I didn't realize that every toy that she gets needs 800 D batteries. Scott just went out and bought a whole bag of batteries just for all her new toys.

She did however have a great time!

Corrine had a great first X-mas. I have to admit- she got a my Pal Violet... and I think I like it more than she does. It tickles me that it says her name... and unlike 2394820489 of the people I meet, the damn toy can pronounce it correctly.

Being a new mom, I didn't realize that every toy that she gets needs 800 D batteries. Scott just went out and bought a whole bag of batteries just for all her new toys.

Wait until they get older than everything needs, 1542 AA batteries.

Avery loves her new toys. She likes the table the best. I can't set up the jungle ball drop until the tree goes away.

Since we can talk about sex, I waited until I got married. Now I wonder what the hell I waited for? I shoulda had sex with other guys. :muaha:

Wait until they get older than everything needs, 1542 AA batteries.

Avery loves her new toys. She likes the table the best. I can't set up the jungle ball drop until the tree goes away.

Since we can talk about sex, I waited until I got married. Now I wonder what the hell I waited for? I shoulda had sex with other guys. :muaha:

Heehee... sure. When you watch these movies with these really sexy, romantic sex scenes.. and then you have sex................

................................................:cry:

Though, I will say this. I don't know how old you gals are, but I am 35 and it gets WAYYYY better as you get older. Some times it feels so good in my old age that sometimes I think my head is gonna blow right off my head.

Just sayin-something to look forward to. :happydance:

I'm only 24! So I hope you're right :haha:.

I've been too tired since Sophie was born to actually have sex, but hopefully with the new sofa and her actually sleeping a bit better it might happen again soon. If we still remember how to :rofl:.

I put all Sophies new toys on the floor and the first thing she went for! The bag they came home in :dohh:.

We also have a Pal Violet, yet to do all the computer stuff on it though so I'll see how that is!

I really want to shower now, but hubby is refusing to get up out of bed!

Haha MizzDeeDee I will look forward to that then! :winkwink: although I have to say it ain't too bad at the moment anyway :haha:

OK bitches, I'm off to the in-laws in the morning and they don't have internet so I won't be online till the new year :cry:

So happy new Year!!!!! Don't miss me too much :haha:

:hugs:

BTW - WTF is pal violet??!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back