Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001W35I8...e=asn&creative=395105&creativeASIN=B001W35I8I

Hola, Bitches and Hoes. :wave:

I don't garden.

catlover, Have umm... the best possible time you can have?

MizzDeeDee, I'm 35 also. Are my friends just making up stories of wild one night stands? I keep thinking I'm missing something.

This thread is too tame. We need more pics.

https://www.weirdpicturearchive.com/img/donotspit.jpg

I love me some Engrish.

I don't garden.

catlover, Have umm... the best possible time you can have?

MizzDeeDee, I'm 35 also. Are my friends just making up stories of wild one night stands? I keep thinking I'm missing something.

This thread is too tame. We need more pics.

https://www.weirdpicturearchive.com/img/donotspit.jpg

I love me some Engrish.

:shrug: Don't know. I haven't whored myself up lately.

https://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt302/danalangdon/Mobile%20Uploads/387715952876689846084069510000095921629401-1.jpg

Sophia had her first food on Christmas day. :happydance: On her "5 month" birthday! She LOVED it, she started taking the spoon and putting it right to her mouth. I'll have to post some pictures tomorrow. It's 1:55 am and we are just now getting ready to go to bed. MIL is here for 2 days. Wish me luck, might be spending a LOTTTT of time on b&b ;)

Deedee, where ever do you find these pictures, they are brightening my day rofl!!!!

Deedee, where ever do you find these pictures, they are brightening my day rofl!!!!

I'm a internet nerd......and I'm known for having a pretty healthy sense of humor so people always send me humor pieces.

And I'm modest too :winkwink:

I don't garden.

wtf. I couldn't remember if it was "HOES" or "HO'S"

please excuse me, I'll rephrase.

Hola, Bitches and Sluts.

Much better. I prefer being a slut.

I don't garden because I have a brown thumb. I can kill anything, even the 'death defying' plant my mother once bought me from IKEA.

YAY for trying food. I'll assume you fed her something healthy and not dessert. hehe

LOL for teh day.
https://mobmg.photobucket.com/albums/v618/Culfindel/manboobs.jpg?t=1241854642

omggg ive missed alot. How did you bitches have so much time, to be on BNB during the holidays!!!! :rofl: Either your house is still a tornado or... you are all clean freaks, and get it done quickly HAHAH

I am still cleaning, and getting rid of christmas... i probably still will be by the end of the week too!!!!

Off to read some pages :rofl:

:happydance:

I didn't have X-mas at my house. We went to my parent's house... so they had to clean up...not me...

:dance:

We went to my MIL, so I didn't have to clean either :haha:.

I don't garden.

wtf. I couldn't remember if it was "HOES" or "HO'S"

please excuse me, I'll rephrase.

Hola, Bitches and Sluts.

Much better. I prefer being a slut.

I don't garden because I have a brown thumb. I can kill anything, even the 'death defying' plant my mother once bought me from IKEA.

YAY for trying food. I'll assume you fed her something healthy and not dessert.

Just oreo pudding, wanna make something of it? :growlmad:

Actually just some rice, will it be alright if her first veggies are peas? I was going to do Green beans but they didn't have any.

I cleaned as I went. It's easier to keep throwing things out as you go.

My house will be a disaster again on Friday. More presents for Avery.

Just oreo pudding, wanna make something of it? :growlmad:

Actually just some rice, will it be alright if her first veggies are peas? I was going to do Green beans but they didn't have any.

Avery loves her peas. If they are on her plate, it's the first thing she eats. Peas are sweeter than green beans, babies usually prefer them. If you're giving her whole peas, the skins can be a little tough to get down at first.

I can't say anything about babies eating sweets. If Avery sees me eating cake, she walks over with her mouth wide open like a good baby bird. Yesterday we were over at a friend's house, she had bowls of pretzels and chips out. You can't keep a walking baby out of bowls of junk food placed on a kiddie table. :wacko:

ahhh so the secret is... have christmas at some one elses house!!! hahaha .. give them the mess... thats great but uhhh santa had to come to our house for my 5 year old so I guess.. next time ill tell him santa, couldnt find our house.. and they are at (whoever im pinning the mess on) house.. hahaha :rofl:

I tell ya- I get the best advice on this message board!!! hahaha

^^^^Making life difficult for others on the holiday...that's how I roll.

Ok. Where are you ladies at. The Holidays are over.

I'm sitting her with Corrine playing in here jumperoo.

I think I have a front butt. It makes me a little sad. If only there was a procedure where you could either cut or suck the fat out of your fat tummy.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->