Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Im here.... just trying to get AVa settled to bed, and I shall be back!!!

Oh shut up MD- your gorgeous!!!!

:hugs: Awwww... thanks.

I won't turn down a compliment. I'm too vain for that. :thumbup:

Bahaha of course ya are!! So what are all you O/T bitches up to tonight? I am just relaxing getting some pics together from the holidays...

god I took some really pointless pics hahahah i went a little camera happy I guess LOOOOL... I dont know how many pics I needed of ONE turkey ahahahah :rofl:

I'm a completely pic whore so you'll never hear me tell you you've done too many pics. 134238494782947 pics of your turkey is a-okay with me.

I am getting ready to take a nice long bath and leave Scott with Hurricane Corrine. She's been really cranky.. slept like shit last night.... and I put this in another thread, she has figured out how to pull herself up with the assistance of a table or a tall toy. So in essence she is cruising or in the process of it.

I'm f**ked....I really am.

ahh shit... cruising... means trouble LOOOL.... is she crawling? I didn't find that stage too bad, until Ava went onto hands and feet and crawled super fast... now shes almost walking and its caraazy!!!

ahh shit... cruising... means trouble LOOOL.... is she crawling? I didn't find that stage too bad, until Ava went onto hands and feet and crawled super fast... now shes almost walking and its caraazy!!!

She's been crawling....does an army crawl which I thought was just the starting point of crawling but no...she does it super fast...she just perfected it. She can support all of her weight on her knees without holding on to anything too.

My family were talking about how smart she is over the holidays. Remember that clicking noise she was making I think in November? Now, if you do it to her she'll mimic it back to you. My brother did it to her, she did it back.. and he waited awhile and did again and she automatically turned around and looked at him... not kidding. She's too clever.

Funny isn't it? My MIL told us that we were spoiling her and that she would be clingy and dependent and not friendly.. and she is the COMPLETE opposite of everything she said.

NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH... jokes on her! :dance:

Okay- I need to stop.. I feel like I'm bragging and I hate that.. my baby is the best, my baby is the shit, my baby walks on water, my baby knows what conservation of angular momentum means.....

Once a baby crawls and cruises, it's pretty much as bad as walking.

Where am I? Keeping Avery from destroying my house. She's been walking for a couple of months. Nothing is safe......

We just put Sophia down for the night. We're watching the first season of Jersey Shore to prepare for the new season. :dance:

Want to know Sophia's new trick? Screaming. :dohh:

Jersey Shore huh? So you like train wrecks?

I liked watching the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills because Camille Grammer is a crazy lady.

Screaming... I love that new trick. Especially when I have a headache.

When I first started watching JS I watched it because I thought it was fucking stupid and we laughed at it. THEN I BECAME INVESTED IN THEIR LIVES. LIKE I KNOW THEM. :dohh:

haha but seriously I like it. It reminds me of Real World, which I like, too.

and pauly & vinny? yummmm yummm yumm.

Me too. DH and I were talking about his brother the other day and he's going to probably end up on a True Life: I'm a video game addict and failed out of college. :rofl:

You mean to lose weight? I need to just stop eating.

I am going to go on a diet after the New Year. I am going to go a diet like I was on when I had GD. I KNOW I will lose weight.

Haha yeah. I don't think I'm big enough to get on but I feel like it. I think I'm going to go back onto my GD diet, too. I maintained my weight so well when I was prego.

I actually lost weight when I was on that diet. I just need to do it.. and I am in a wedding in April.. which I am NOT thrilled because they asked me literally like last week or the week before. I would have worked a lot harder to get skinnier if I had known I had to wear a bridesmaid dress.

Lets do it together.

get your mind out of the gutter you skank.

Only if you spoon with me after... :)

Okay.. after the 1st.

Ok! How are we going to do this? Take pictures weekly? Tell each other what we're eating daily? I need some motivation. If you're losing more than me it will motivate me more. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->