Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

I'm going on a diet too after tomorrow! I'm aiming to loose 55lbs. That would make me 20lbs lighter than when I met my hubby.

It's time to suck it up and be strong. No more emotional binging and no more snacking! And the start of proper healthy eating!!

Want to start a weightloss support thread? At least we can keep insulting each other ;).

Md- hahahaa.. yes your baby is just perfect!!:rofl: My turn to brag... I can hide a ball under cups and Ava will pick the right cup... she is THAT smart. :rofl: (true story) If you say Mom to Ava she will say dadda... hahaha... If you ask her for something she will hand it over partially look at you and LAUGH... cheeky monkey!!! Yay for smart babies...

Is that what we all have in common is babies that walk on water? :rofl:

Ahh I am so interested in a weight loss support group... but no piccies of me will be taken hahahaha unless of course clothing is ON.... I hate my stretchies.. they have totally taken OVER.... I have some major side chub to lose.... thighs... and a bit of our front... My best weight loss method was ... wisdom teeth removal... I lose about 11 lbs!! hahah Becuase I couldn't eat... now I don't know what the next method will be..!!!!

Where do we sign up... hahaha Ill be ready after new years!!!

Here is my weight statistics...

Pre preg- 110..
End of preg 168
1 mont pp 150
6 month pp- 138 (wisdom teeth removal)
9 month pp- 132

Would like to see myself at at least 115....

I am looking to lose at least 17 lbs.... to be where I want to be and the clothes I want to fit in...

Everyone else share your weight statistics!

Divine, you're too skinny to be in our club.

Hahaha... Yeah, I weigh enough that I WON'T be putting it on here..... EVER.

But I want to lose 60 pounds and I will still be overweight, but I need some weight because it helps with pain from my health issues.

A weight loss support thread. I would say come in everyday and talk about what we eat and we can say if we lost weight and how much....

I can't diet until after the 7th. That's my birthday. I need to lose 50 or so pounds. meh...

Happy Birthday Avery! I don't know where one year went.

If I lose 56 pounds I'll be 165 pounds. Still be a little overweight then, but I'm not gonna set myself goals that I probably won't reach ;)!

Divine, you're skinny. I'm jealous!

Seeing as just about all of us want to lose weight, we can just stay in this thread?

Ok listen here ladies, i cannot be TOO skinny LOL... My weight may sound good.. but I still don't like it .. hahaha.. I am offended you think im too skinny to be a part:( where will I ever get my support :cry:

No really though, I am not too skinny.... LOL I need to lose it... and plus... I can support you guys for losing weigh too.. how dare u shun me.. bitches!!

:growlmad:

Awww, I am not shunning you. But I am kinda a bitch so.....yeah

How tall are you?

I am not telling- I may be shunned for how tall I am .. with my weight... :nope:

:mamafy:

Alright then! You may join :haha:.

Hurray for Avery!!! Happy B-day!!

Thank you for your consent Lauki- Hahaha... nah nah nah Mizzdeee !!!!!

:rofl:

Oh geeeze.... we have a bald head here too.. show her off already.. its her birthday!!! <3

I'm at work. :( Yeah, on her birthday. I only work Monday, Wednesday & Friday. I'm off Monday for New Year's, so I needed to work today.

I will take pictures once I am home.

Oh okay... your really working hard today I must say!!! :rofl:

Okay - I guess I can wait until you get home!!!

Big plans for New Years?

I know. I'm extremely nice.....

:rofl::rofl:!!

Aww I feel sorry for you Neko having to work today :(.
Got any party plans for Avery?

No real New Year's plans here. At least this year I'm not in the hospital recovering from labor. Some appetizers and a drink will sound like a real treat.

Tomorrow morning we're taking Avery, her brother, Colin, and a few friends with kids to Chuck-E-Cheese. A couple of our friend's kids are known for breaking things in my house, so I'm not supervising that many kids while trying to have a party. We didn't book a party. I'm getting there early and monopolizing a half dozen booths. :muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->