Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Awww Neko... I am in love... she is so adorable.. and tall wow she is so tall!!!! Gorgeous little girl!!! Thx for sharing luv!!!

Ahh new years.. we aren't doing much, we thought about going out too.. just get right wasted.. and get a sitter... but then the more I think about it, I dont really want to.. I don't want to have that shit ass feeling the next day LOL... and I dont really feel like getting all dolled up to go out...

So ... we are staying home playing some games, my husband will probably be on the ps3 and we are just having some people stop in, as well as family will be here..... sounds like a pretty... jolly fucking time :rofl:

Nah really though.. New years is not that big of a deal to me anymore... Just another tax season :rofl:

TAX SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First time i've been excited about it in a long time. I've already put our info in just to see about what we will be getting back. It's about time having a kid pays off!!! ;);) Totally kidding, but dannng.

Hahahaha!!!! Ya and then you have 2nd and tax season is nothing but a pain in the ass :rofl:

Oh well... its life I guess.. I just like to moan and groan about it :mamafy:

Shouldnt you be taking care of your kid whit? geesh!!! Bnb addict!

2012... scurry. The Mayans say it's the end of the world...and if you can't trust a bunch of people that couldn't even invent the wheel then who can you trust????

Seriously- they used to decapitate people and use their heads for basketballs.....see this time next year bitches!

Oh god.. how nasty MD ... you really kno how to spice conversations up let me tell ya!!!

I was thinking more fireworks.. drinking... happy- hahaha not end of the world junk!!!

I don;'t believe any of that shit... I am not a firm believer in a lot of things hahahaha... im a ...

non believer... could be why I argue alot hahahahah

I have the worst anxiety over that :| Seems SO stupid, but I have to talk myself out of it. :dohh: I don't know why really.

Divine you can suck a fart right out of my ass. My child is asleep, thank you very much. :dance:

;)

Hahahah gross.. you bitches are pretty nastyyy tonight LOL...

ALl this crap talk...

Hahahahahahahaha

Careful the world may come to an end.... that may be your last words to me :rofl:

Offended much?

Oh and I meant to mention.... we started this thread with HOW MANY people... and now.. its .

Neko
Lauki
whit
Md

Hahahhaa.. we are doing great!!!

A girl just got shitty with me on FB just because I said that alcohol is the Devil's breast milk..... obviously that's meant to be taken seriously.

Stupid girl.

Muhahaha

<3 I think Jessica will be back. I think she's out of town for the week for the holidays.

That's alright, I just like us.

what are your real names? :\

I feel like I know a lot about you ladies and your families - except your names. :rofl:

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit I miss all the fun when I'm snoring in bed, it's unfair!!! Stupid time difference!!

Sophie is sabotaging my post by trying to press all the buttons on the keyboard, she's already deleted all I typed twice :(..

I went to bed last night at 9pm becuase I'm that sad. Sophie had just woken up before with trapped wind and after her crying or like 30 minutes I felt so drained and tired that when she was all happy sleeping back in her cot I went to bed and she slept till 2am! Crazy stuff, I've not slept 4.5 hours in months :haha:.

Neko - Love the piccies, she's so tall!!! And pretty!

Sophie is going completely mental becuase I won't let her destroy the laptop, poor chickie :rofl:. She keeps getting on her hands and knees, but won't crawl! She needs to watch a crawling baby!

Anyhow, I'm pretty sure all of you are sleeping now, so I'll just go and make my babies breakfast!

Btw, my name is Laura ;). Lauki is what my mum used to call me (and still does sometimes!).

Adorable pictures! Is that a Carters onesie? I was going to buy it for Sophia :haha:

It is! It's usually on sale for only 6 bucks. (plus your 20% off coupons). It's a bargain for something you can only wear once really.

She's tall because my DH is tall. I think she's close to 32 inches, but only 24 pounds.

what are your real names? :\
:
Nicole. Neko was one of my cat's names. It means cat in Japanese.

Off to pahty at Chuck-E-Cheese.

Have fun Neko.... We love Chuck-E cheese too... Hahah Lauki... thinking we throw cheese.. what do you take us for :rofl:

She is as tall as Ava omg.. I hope Ava is not going to be taller than me... I do believe she has slowed down big time with weight... Ava is about 26 lbs and staying there... lol.. Once she starts walking she will probably drop weight again.

My real name is Mariciana.(Mah-riss-ee-ahhh-naah).. and well my screen name has no meaning really LOL...Just one I have always used...

Happy new years Ladies!!!!!!

And yes I believe Jessica May be recovering!!! Hopefully she will be back this week!!!!!

Dana...though Ciana and her crew call me MD. I like it because nicknames mean I'm accepted:thumbup:

Ciana and her crew... yess I am the Mob.... ahahahhaha I have crews!! :rofl:

Yes MD is a perfect name for you... SOunds ... prissy :mamafy:

Oh shit. Prissy.

My sister used to call me that too.

Hahahahaa... too funnaaay!!! And damnnn im good!!!

Wheres corrine.... eating cat food?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->