Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

hmmm ill figure out one for you Whit... let me put my thinking cap on :rofl:

Can't be witty- because my other whitney- is that.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

think think..

"My real name is Mariciana.(Mah-riss-ee-ahhh-naah)"

Wtf kind of name is that?! ;) :haha:

Can I call you.......maraschino cherries? =/ just kidding. :rofl: kind of.

I WILL find something to call you.

Hahhahahahaha... no shit my name is so fucking complicated its ********... that is why i spelled it out for ya.. :rofl:

My nick.. is Ciana.... hahaha made by my "crew" hahahaha

ps i hate cherries!

:rofl: crazy bitches you are!

I've just been cooking some fresh meals for Sophie. You'll see she'll flat our refuse them and prefers jars :cry:.

Soph is laying on daddies lap having a sleep. While daddy is having a sleep too! I feel like doing something funny to him :rofl:.

awee Lauki that is adorable!! sleeping on daddy.. My critter is too crazy to sleep anywhere but her cage :rofl:

HEY.......

We give our cats DRY cat food.... so none of that for her until she is almost a year.

:rofl:. Sophies favorite snack is the computer cables.

Or everything orange as you can see in my piccie :haha:.

MD- Oh ya ava enjoys some whiska chicken liver.. thats her fav :rofl:

much cheaper than baby food with the same amount of protein...

Omg Lauki.. I once turned Ava orange with all the orange foods I fed her :rofl:

Is this where all the naughty people are hanging out? :winkwink:

There ya are Nat... did you not get an invite.. SHAME on the creator.. and MD- its always her fault.. LMAO

I was recruited by MD... :mamafy:

Damn it! I f**ked up again???? ](*,)

Yes, all the bad bitches hang out here.

I heard about the orange nose from the baby food. Of course, my vanity naturally extends to my child too so I make sure to rotate with the hope that she'll avoid the orange nose.

Too bad it's just the nose, if it was all over her body you could feed her all the orange food in lieu of a spray tan.

Yay Nat! I hope you don't get offended easily as these ladies are insaaaaaaane :rofl:.

I love the orange look. I was thinking of leaving it on her next time and taking her into town like that.

We're so rude we have to have our own part of the forum :cry: Segregation.

Sophia is cuddled up on the couch with her dad right now, too. Refusing to eat her bottle, she'd rather suck her thumb and screech. :dohh:

andddd, as the creator of this thread I did post in BC about this thread. One of you ladies can bump it. :haha:

Hehe that was actually the point of the thread! But we can't seem to be able to actually argue or have a bitchfight :(!

You are all terrible parents.

come on, fight me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"