Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

I know! I'm even having a drink or two tongiht and will still breastfeed her!

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

My baby just had a poker chip in her mouth. :(

I am having a rowdy get together... and drinks... with the kids in the house...

OH and I am letting my preschooler stay up all hrs!!

BAD MOM.. shame on me.

plz dont call the BC police on me .....

My baby is going to bed at a proper hour. (or else she gets all bitchy) My 12 year old will be up until we go to bed.

She had pizza and cake for lunch at her party today. Don't call the parenting police on me either.

Hahaha.. Ava will also be in bed regular time... shes a bear if not... and one.. I dont want to deal with...

Oh please I hope i dont start 2012 with a screaming baby!!!

You are HORRIBLE!!!!!!
My baby sucked on a chip (fries for you ladies I think :haha:) the other day!

Soph is in bed too. She owuld probably hate me if I kept her up!

Lauki- what time is it where you are? I forget the time differences.. its 3:28 pm here..... or 15:28 rather.

It's 8:28pm or 20:28 now. So she's been in bed for an hour!

oh wow... so your new years is going to be reaaaal soon!! Happy new years! I am just starting my cooking... hahaha oh and of course dedicating my time to BNB hahaha

You are HORRIBLE!!!!!!
My baby sucked on a chip (fries for you ladies I think :haha:) the other day!

She fed it to herself, that's not fine? Avery ate almost a whole piece of pizza too. :wacko:

Just fished 11 cents out of her mouth. Now she's raided the diaper box and is handing me one. Anyone want a toddler?

Yea less than 3.5 hours :wohoo:. It doesn't feel like New Year though as it's been yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaars since I haven't had a party on NYE ! Just watching Pirates of the Carribean with hubby while stalking this thread :haha:. I'm sure he's upset that I'm on the laptop!

Neko (was it Nicole? I like real names, but too lazy to find the post :rofl:) - I will just do with my baby, she's still slow commando crawling, I can keep up with that!

Hahah I do that all the time, watch the tv and on the laptop usually when I am supposed to be watching something with my husband :rofl:

We're aweful.

The worst thing is. I'm tired. I wouldn't mind going to bed :rofl:.

Maria is staying up til midnight, she hates to miss a party :haha:

New year is only an hour 15 away for me! We just ate and now we're gonna go to sauna and then outside at midnight to light sparklers and drink champagne.

New year is only an hour 15 away for me! We just ate and now we're gonna go to sauna and then outside at midnight to light sparklers and drink champagne.

Are you going in the sauna and then rolling nekkid in the snow. I've read that about Scandinavian countries. :blush:

Are you going in the sauna and then rolling nekkid in the snow. I've read that about Scandinavian countries. :blush:

Think I might do that!

Maria is throwing a hissy fit, I think she'll be going to bed after all

Maria is throwing a hissy fit, I think she'll be going to bed after all

Avery just threw one and she just got up from her nap. I think it's because I took a pen away from her. :wacko:

My DH told me the earlier we can get Avery in bed, the earlier we can start drinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->