Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Sophie threw a hissy fit because her daddy wouldn't let her chew the chair earlier ! Silly babies!

I'll be on my second drink soon :wohoo:!

I was IMing a friend and decided I would send links to the DH for pageant dresses so he thinks I'm entering Avery.

This one.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Glitz-Page...by_Toddler_Girls_Clothing&hash=item2c61f3adfd

or this one?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/INFANT-TOD...by_Toddler_Girls_Clothing&hash=item5d31bb922c

The yellow one!!!!!!!!

Hubby wants to go to bed too :rofl:.

You don't get Toddlers & Tiaras in Finland, do you? You're missing such a train wreck of a show.

OMFG. The other day I was watching it and I put on my facebook..

"Just scheduled Sophia's first spray tan appointment, the mom on toddlers and tiaras said it's never too early to start proper skin care" People flipped out on me.

:rofl:

Happy New Years to you ladies where it's late!

"Just scheduled Sophia's first spray tan appointment, the mom on toddlers and tiaras said it's never too early to start proper skin care" People flipped out on me.

I always love the spray tanning scenes. "My darling two year old loves getting spray tanned." cue the screaming two year old.

I know I shouldn't like the show, but I do. :blush:

I think we might get it here actually, we get all kinds of crap from America cos we don't have enough crap of our own. But I don't have a tv so I wouldn't know.

Have fun Neko.... We love Chuck-E cheese too... Hahah Lauki... thinking we throw cheese.. what do you take us for :rofl:

She is as tall as Ava omg.. I hope Ava is not going to be taller than me... I do believe she has slowed down big time with weight... Ava is about 26 lbs and staying there... lol.. Once she starts walking she will probably drop weight again.

My real name is Mariciana.(Mah-riss-ee-ahhh-naah).. and well my screen name has no meaning really LOL...Just one I have always used...

Happy new years Ladies!!!!!!

And yes I believe Jessica May be recovering!!! Hopefully she will be back this week!!!!!

I'm back bitches!!!!!

I see you have only been missing Jessica and not me so you can kiss my ass and GFY :finger:

:hugs:

i knew you were off brushing your cats, i figured you would come back. :winkwink:

Hahhaha oh kitty cat lover... no worries we missed ya!!! hahahah

but you see.... you must not of missed us or thought we were important.. for not checkin in on us:cry: .. pfft...

SHAME ON YOU!

Maybe she was bathing her cats. That's an all week event, with lots of band-aids.

Bathing cats eh? That sounds like a fun time....

There's a cat I see around here that I want to kidnap and set loose upstairs as I always see if with some animal in its mouth and we have mice upstairs. How do you catch a cat?

A feral cat? Only with a trap. First year we have a mouse in our house. It's living in our garage and came inside to eat Christmas candy. Those were Avery's M&Ms.

Mice give me the creeps. Such disgusting vermin.

Some local animal shelters will let you 'borrow' the cats.

Funny for you guys.

My son, Colin, was playing with Avery and picking her up. They were sitting on the floor. I guess he picked her up wrong and said, "You stepped on my dingus."

I'm like, your what? :laugh2:

He also told me all hush hush that people can get lice in their underwear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->