Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

She was alright, thank the Lord above! I was so mad at OH though. Still kind of am. She's happily bouncing in her jumper and watching the today show :haha: I think she thinks they're talking to her.

Awww glad everything is okay.. and ahh the jumper.. I remember when my kid would stay entertained in the jumper..... which reminds me I should go and feed her.. :rofl:

be back later girlys... hopefully not to read 7 pages to catch up LOL.

Ok UK ladies, so what's with the body found on the Queens Estate?

:rofl: you know the Ulk ladies are gonna be on here soon!!!! The time difference is nuts!!! I usually come on in the evening, during the day its just a quick catch up.

What time is it where you are right now? (Where are you?) :haha:

I usually am on during the day when Sophia is having some independent play, in her jumper or something like that, or napping.

She's napping in her swing at the moment. Kind of our morning routine. Wake up, eat, jump, nap..so on and so on.

Mm I didn't even miss that much!

Went to a breastfeeding support group today for the first time. Met some lovely ladies and babies there!

Sophie in one day has learned to sit, to get up from on her knees onto her feet by holding my hands, pull herself up onto furniture from laying down to on her knees and going from a crawling position to sitting position by holding something.

What the hell, how quick do they learn stuff! It's mental!!!!!

Glad Sophia is okay! Sophie is only happy on the floor where she's able to move where she wants (especially if it involves eating cables!).

Oh and I love the STFU parents blog! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooo much for introducing that to me MD!

It's absolutely brilliant!

Spunky - GSIAC you boy-producer!! :haha:

Only joking, why not put him in a dress? :winkwink:

Here's him in his gown (actually it's the family gown - I wore it, both his godparents wore it and 2 of his cousins!). This is as close to a dress as it gets.

Poop pictures first thing in the morning? Not for us.
One of my favorite parent moments was when my husband was changing James and I hear "Oh no!" I was like "What?" "DON'T LOOK, DON'T LOOK!!!" I was like oh shit! Well now I HAVE to look! I looked and he had taken off James' onesie without being careful of all the poop and he had smeared his bright green poop all over James' head. My husband thought I would be pissed so he was trying to get him cleaned up before I saw. I laughed SO HARD, later I thought to take a picture, but I'm glad I didn't. The memory is wonderful though. Sometimes you just have to laugh at poop smeared all over someone's head.

Woohoo Sophie!

OK so I have had my 2 drinks :wine: (limited by BFing, gah!!!)

But I gotta say it, you bitches brighten my day :friends:

Now you can all GSIAC

Lauki, what happened at BF support group? Was it general or do you have a specific prob? I went to one once and it was useless :wacko:

I don't like the time difference. I want 2 drinks. :cry:

GSIAC, BITCHES!

Lauki, what happened at BF support group? Was it general or do you have a specific prob? I went to one once and it was useless :wacko:

It's just really a group of women who all breastfeed their children and come together for a couple of hours and chat while the kids play!

If you have problems, you can talk about it in the group and they all help you. They all have the experience and there's a couple of NHS trained breastfeeding supporters as well!

I thought it was really nice!

Edit: Sophie is now eating a rusk! Shoot me now :haha:.

It's just really a group of women who all breastfeed their children and come together for a couple of hours and chat while the kids play!

If you have problems, you can talk about it in the group and they all help you. They all have the experience and there's a couple of NHS trained breastfeeding supporters as well!

I thought it was really nice!

Edit: Sophie is now eating a rusk! Shoot me now :haha:.

That sounds really nice. I was the only person there when I went :dohh:

Haha, bet you got loads of support ;)!

There we about 10 women where I went. The youngest child was Soph, the oldest was about 4 :). It was really good! Shame you dont live near me :haha:.

Surely that's late enough for a couple of drinks.

Everything after 9am is acceptable!

I agree Lauki!!! 12.24 is totally fair play!!!!!!

Would be nice if I could come to your BF group.

So, how are we all finding :sex: since LO? The damn scar tissue is still making it painful on entry :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->