Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

MD - LOL about the Mr. Pibb vs. Dr. Pepper. I don't drink either I'm a Pepsi kind of girl.
And I REALLY would feel better if you gave Corrine some Pepsi!

Thanks for being so nice tonight ladies. I'm going to go with the more hippy telling him no instead of old school abuse. I felt much too bad.

I think BnB has made me really believe how sane and how not dramatic I am. And I AM dramatic! I am a Gemini through and through and can throw crazy around with the best of them! My support group through my hospital is what has taught me to be more tolerant though. I do have different parenting techniques and that's fine, I wont judge you (much) as long as you don't judge me (or keep your mouth shut if you are!)

MD- I TOTALLY just typed into google "rh negat" (didn't even get to finish negative) and there pops up "rh negative alien blood" and "rh negative blood and the reptilian collection" :rofl:

whit - you were GD too?! Holy shit! That's 3 of us!

Divine - I can't believe all the girls either?! SHould James and I leave? *sadly starts walking away hoping they will beg her to stay*

I just called the hospital where I delivered. The lady wasn't too friendly but she said there shouldn't be anything to worry about and just watch for her to be sick. She would probably start throwing up or something.

:cry: I'm so mad at him. I've been mad at him all day. Over stupid stuff, really. But that just made it worse. :cry:

If you're a bad mom then I'm the worst mom in the world. I yelled at Sophia earlier in my little rant I was on. :cry: I even said "For fucks sake" like she knew what it meant. She probably hates me.

I have done this. A couple of times even!

Sophies personality is soooo much like mine and it's bound to clash. We're both only capable of being really happy, or really upset. So when she's really upset and it makes me really upset, she gets more upset, which makes me even worse. And eventually I snap and I've yelled and said some mean things. I sound horrific now don't I?

Thing is, it's really hard sometimes being a mum, it's tiring and draining and you just really feel that when they fight sleep and refuse to settle and you don't know why and nothing you do is making it better. It sucks. Bigtime. Luckily after they've finally gone to sleep and wake up and give you a big smile, all is good again.

Sophia still loves you! Don't ever worry about that!!! :hugs:.

I don't know Maria's blood type but I expect she's positive, all I know is she can't be O (as far as I figure out) as I have AB blood so don't have an O allele. Blood stuff is confusing.

Oh and Whit, don't feel bad, I asked Maria many times what the fuck is wrong with her and why the fuck won't she go to sleep. However, I have never told her to GSIAC - I am a good mother!

Ugh talking about stuff on Facebook and Mariciana's signature..

I open up my FB this morning and there is this massive picture uploaded by a friend of mine with her 4 month old baby covered in poop because it came all out the top of her nappy (diaper for you crazy American bitches).

The caption read: 'Oh no! Where to start?!'.

NOT BY FUCKING WALKING DOWNSTAIRS, GRABBING YOUR CAMERA, LEAVING YOUR BABY IN A PILE OF POOP, THEN TAKE A PICTURE AND GO TO UPLOAD IT ON FACEBOOK.

I do not want to see babies covered in poop. Just get her undressed wash her in the shower, wash the clothes and throw away the nappy. DO NOT TAKE A PICTURE OF IT, IT'S DISGUSTING!

Rant over! :D (I now hope none of you ladies have done this before :rofl:)

Edit: Having an avatar of my baby covered in carrots is okay obviously :haha:.

Also without B&B I would've probably quit breastfeeding after 2 weeks (no offense to anyone that FF feeds/fed, I'm just really happy I've been able to continue) and I would've been like a horrible Jo Frost the Supernanny (OH PLEASE!).

We're very much attachment parenting, but I don't do fluffy bums (as my husband refused and I suppose he's allowed to have a say because compared to a lot of dads I read about on here he changes nappies of her daily) or a lot of babywearing, because she's over 16lbs now and it makes my back sore :haha:. I cosleep when necessary (read: when I'm to lazy to get out of bed and sit with her for 30 minutes) and basically just go with the flow.

I go with the flow. I was going to do cloth nappies til I realised I already have 3 laundry baskets piled high that never get emptied :blush: co-slept in the beginning cos OH wanted to and breastfeed cos I'm too cheap to buy formula :haha: plus too lazy to make bottles up, urgh especially at night - I love boobies! (but not in a lesbian way)

Spunky - GSIAC you boy-producer!! :haha:

Only joking, why not put him in a dress? :winkwink:

Lauki - what do you mean, i often leave LO in poop while I go to the pub and have 20 vodkas. Then I come home and BF. After all, booze must help her sleep, right? :shrug:

I sometimes leave Maria in a poopy nappy just to see how gives in first - me or her. Its always me, she's never bothered but she stinks so bad I have to sort her out :haha:

:rofl:

But there are poopy nappies and there is a baby with poop up to their neck because the nappy leaked and exploded and then leaving them in that to make pictures of it ;).

I've been tempted to take pictures like that before....Maria pooped all over the changing mat once and I very nearly ran to get the camera but I was worried she'd roll off the mat so I didn't.

Would you upload it on a social networking site for your friends to see first thing in the morning though!

probably not, thats when people have their breakfast

I know about the pregnancy thing. I also have the MTHFR mutation. I hope she didn't get that and the RH negative blood.. but if she did, what ya gonna do?
Did you have to take blood thinners during your pregnancy? I have Low C protein and wound up injecting myself with a blood thinner every day in my stomach. For me it caused repeated miscarriages.

Natsku, what's wrong with loving boobies in a lesbian way? :holly: And why the hell is that smiley named Holly?

Too early to talk about poop ladies. Way to freakin' early.

Never too early to talk about poop! :winkwink:
I've taken pictures of Sophia's poop and sent it to OH while he's at work before. "Look what you're missing!" "Thinking of you, Daddy!" :rofl: I wouldn't do it if it wasn't contained though and I'd never put it on FB.

Is it too early to be craving Olive Garden? There is a commercial on and it looks delish!

Thanks for being so supportive ladies! It really does make a difference when it's a group of 'friends' giving you advice and not random people on here you've never talked to before.

urgh I had to have blood thinner injected into my stomach after my appendectomy to stop me from getting blood clots or something - really not a fun place to be injected :(

Maybe Holly has big boobies? Whoever Holly is.

I agree to early to talk about poop... haha .. Maybe she was proud that her baby had an explosive diaper.. I don't know. I wouldn't take pictures of my baby up to the neck in poop... I may be judged :rofl:

Spunky- No need to leave, we need to have at least one mama with a boy... to keep all of our girls in line!!!

Whit- yes .. no doubt. AT least we don't freak out and say you have done the worst thing in the world... to me I see worst things trust me LOL. How did she do last night anyways? Was she cranky or have an upset stomach?

Lauki-Oh and Btw- we are not all American.... there are some crazy Canadian bitches too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->