Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Thanks ladies, I'm just freaking out. I freak out about everything. Can't imagine something happening to my sweet girl. :cry:

awee spunky- he still loves you!!!!! ....

I wonder what Ava is mad at me for tonight.. probably for taking away phone cords.... or not letting her destroy the table at the restaraunt!!!

:hugs: to all the ladies struggling tonight!!! :hugs:

I just called the hospital where I delivered. The lady wasn't too friendly but she said there shouldn't be anything to worry about and just watch for her to be sick. She would probably start throwing up or something.

:cry: I'm so mad at him. I've been mad at him all day. Over stupid stuff, really. But that just made it worse. :cry:

If you're a bad mom then I'm the worst mom in the world. I yelled at Sophia earlier in my little rant I was on. :cry: I even said "For fucks sake" like she knew what it meant. She probably hates me.

I know about the pregnancy thing. I also have the MTHFR mutation. I hope she didn't get that and the RH negative blood.. but if she did, what ya gonna do?

Have to ask: Is that the MoTHerFuckeR mutation? If so that would ROCK!

DivineBeauty - LOVE your avatar.

whit. - sorry I don't know about bottles :hugs:

I feel like a shit mom. My mom told me that if we used teeth while BF she would flick us in the cheek. I felt James' teeth, gave him a look, felt them again, flicked him in the cheek and pulled him off and he CRIED! I gave him to my husband to comfort him and he put him in his saucer 3 feet from me. He just stared at me and CRIED!!! So I picked him up after 2 minutes since his dad said he wasn't going to pick him up until he was done with dinner since we were punishing him! So I picked him up and hugged and rocked him but he wanted comfort and for that I always give him boob, but I didn't want to reward him with boob! So I rocked him until my husband was done with dinner and took him to get ready for bed. He's now nursing and almost asleep, but I feel so bad... :cry: I promise next time I feel teeth I will just say no and take him off the boob. :cry: I hope he still loves me!!!

No, but that is the first thing my mind goes to as well... can't lie.

It's okay... you were just trying what your mom used. I have heard of people biting kids back too.. so don't feel bad. It's just an old school technique.

I think Whit and Spunky are being a little to hard themselves.

I'm going to give Corrine some pepsi in a bottle.. will that make you guys feel better?

What is that? The MOTHERFUCKER mutation ;) After you posted that I think I'm going to call and ask Sophia's pedi what her blood type is. That's probably something I need to know.

and yes, please do. Cherry pepsi.

Seriously, she doesn't need it though.. she is jumping on Scott and screaming...

What is that? The MOTHERFUCKER mutation ;) After you posted that I think I'm going to call and ask Sophia's pedi what her blood type is. That's probably something I need to know.

and yes, please do. Cherry pepsi.

I'm not even going to go into what the MTHFR mutation is...but I think you should know her blood type.

Her blood type should be crack...she's being crazy today...

you know what I just realized... most of us in here have girls?!!! wtf... did they drive us to who we are today :rofl:

Other than you spunky I know you have a little boyy!! don't worry!!!

Vanilla coke is gross. I love Mr. Pibb... and NO... NO it is NOT the same as Dr. Pepper. I walked out of a Red Lobster because a waiter told me it was the same and made by Pepsi.He actually argued with me.

I was pregnant.

I think little girls are so high maintenance.

I mean, Corrine is pretty good natured... but when she isn't happy... NO ONE IS. She makes sure of it.

I agree that I need to know her BT.

After being on b&b, do some of you ladies feel like you're more just a 'go with the flow' kind of person?

Unfortunately I just 'went with it' when the nurses were drugging me while I was in labor, which I think is why I had to have the c-section.

:rofl: I noticed we all had girls (until Chels joined).

Sophia is either laid back or the complete opposite. Sometimes I wonder if the soda I drank before I found out I was GD had something to do with it.

Md- your such a drama queen... :rofl: maybe that is where corrine gets it from :haha:..... that must mean... I am one too.. hahah because Ava is the biggest drama queen good GOD...

Girls are high maintenance.. or we can say its like it is... Pain-in-the-ass.... I do love her though of course!! And she has a wicked personality ...but her attitude suckssssss!

Whit- After being on B and B i just see I am a different mother, pretty much go with the flow I guess... but.. I do have boundaries and limitations for my children. There are things I believe in and things I don't... its pretty simple.

^^^ Same.... and I think from being on here and dealing with people IRL since I had Corrine I have realized... that I am more tolerant of others parenting then they are of mine. I am more laid back then I thought I was.... though I can be a bit of bitch- I know that's news to you all. :winkwink:

You'd have to be a pretty shit mom for me to say something to you about how you parent, but I have noticed that most women have NO problem telling you how they have a problem with how you take care of your own kid.

Do you think it's most women on here or most women IRL? Because I doubt that most of the women on here would be like that when they aren't behind a keyboard :haha:

I've had women irl say some silly shit to me....though i agree a lot wouldn't say anything irl.

Probably why there are so many "OH MY GOSH, I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE POSTED THAT ON HER FB!" types of threads :haha:

I may subconsciously be like "oh what the fuck are they doing" but I'd never say anything just as I hope no one would say anything to me either, you know?

I read everything, had a reply then forgot it because my husband is annoying the shit out of me! Almost literally, maybe I should throw a sheet down on the couch! We have to fill out some forms, but we wanted to watch a show, I figure I can do both at the same time. He refuses to turn on the tv because I was going to not pay full attention to it (we're just now getting into Burn Notice and we're watching Season 1, so what if I don't catch EVERY little minute?!) So afterwards I'm filling out forms, is he helping? No. When I call will he come? No. Then he has the nerve to come in, say he was turning ont he computer and plays with my phone. WTF? Obviously I called you to help for a reason, not to sit next to me and ignore me. THEN he wants me to go outside and walk the fence with him to see if the dogs dug holes. You do that! I don't want to go out in the dark! Rant over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->