Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

It would help my headache, I think. Too bad I don't have any wine! Boo!

10:50 am here. What's a rusk?

:sex: was terrible, but has gotten to actually be good! Best it's been in a few YEARS actually!! We're dtd about every other day lately! Since I actually like it it makes me want to have it more! It still hurts a bit, but then it goes away. 2-3 months ago it was so painful I didn't enjoy it and just wanted it over with.

Why do people insist they're right when other people can find literature (current) that disproves them?

:sex: is amazing. I want to do it more now than before.

I ended up having to have a c-section but it hurts going in at first now, too. Is that weird? I mean, I did labor, guess that could be why.

Oh no, I'm going to have to go find out what you're talking about. :haha:

Anytime after 9am is my rule too!

Its more painful now than before giving birth, don't really enjoy it all that much, oh well.

I have no sexdrive AT ALL at the moment. But luckily neither does hubby for a while.

I'm confident we'll try again when our new sofa is in as then we'll actually have somewhere to do it.

Sophie is such a light sleeper, talking too hard in our bedroom wakes her up. And yes she's in her own room!

I've just been too tired with her waking up so often. Plus it'll probably hurt as it did the few times we tried! I hope to get back into it again though, as I miss the closeness and I think it's pretty important to have a sexlife, as you don't want to become like friends instead of partners I suppose.

Nat I've got to tell you a secret. I've secretly loved your stories about you and Maria for a long time. :haha: I've seen a lot of your posts on the confessional thread. Maria sounds like so much fun!

I have no sexdrive AT ALL at the moment. But luckily neither does hubby for a while.

I'm confident we'll try again when our new sofa is in as then we'll actually have somewhere to do it.

Sophie is such a light sleeper, talking too hard in our bedroom wakes her up. And yes she's in her own room!

I've just been too tired with her waking up so often. Plus it'll probably hurt as it did the few times we tried! I hope to get back into it again though, as I miss the closeness and I think it's pretty important to have a sexlife, as you don't want to become like friends instead of partners I suppose.

We've also had a lot of our sex on our couch. It's not as romantic or lovey as the bed, I don't think though. Kind of a ..lets do it and get it over with type thing. We've done it in our bed the last few times during the day while Sophia sleeps though in the front room. :blush:

Sometimes we make use out of the shower, but never :sex: because I won't do it unprotected. Can you use condoms in the shower? :rofl:

WOW! Sophie is quite the light sleeper if she can wake up in the other room to talking! Def can't do it in the bedroom then (unless you both are dead quiet - but then are you really doing it right? :rofl:)

I think the more we did it the less it hurt. I didn't want to :sex:. THe only reason we're doing it so much now is because I enjoy it, if I didn't we would only be doing it every other week or once a week (as it seems my husband starts to argue with me tons when he hasn't gotten any, so annoying that he thinks sex is love. but when we have sex he does show me he loves me more how I want to be showed).

whit - be careful in there! We dtd in the bath and I thought he pulled out, he did not, which was only the start of our ntnp!

Yea she is aweful. I dread having to go to the loo as half the time it wakes her up :dohh:. It all started during the 4 month sleep regression, before that she was fine.

Hopefully we'll be able to have fun in the bed when she's a bit older, cause I agree it's much nicer/sweeter.

At the moment we only have a 2 seater couch though, with very high arms. So that's no good.

And I'm not a 'kitchen top/livingroom floor/stairs' kind of person :rofl:.

And I'm not a 'kitchen top/livingroom floor/stairs' kind of person :rofl:.

Personally I'm a 'on the roof/front seat of a car while I'm driving/ in the front yard' kind of girl. :haha:

Maria is fun but she's freaking annoying at the moment. I was just trying to vacuum the lounge and she would keep climbing on top of the vacuum and stand on the on/off switch and switch it off :growlmad:

We just do it when she's asleep and be quiet.

I used to be :rofl:. But it's all gotten a bit boring.

I think the less sex you have, the less you crave it. The more you have it the more you crave it.

I think it's a bit sad we've come to this point in our relationship. But I'm sure it'll pick up again. I think it's just taking that first step to start it up again.

GOD I sound sad :rofl:.

Haha we've done it in the sauna a few times but thats taboo so you mustn't tell the sauna elves or they'll punish us

We've done a quickie after he has first feed on the weekend and we put him back in his crib. Usually though we do it after he goes to bed and he's far enough away that we don't have to be quiet. :)

Lauki - you don't sound sad, you just sound like a mom! We all go through phases in our lives! After we had him wasn't our first lapse, and it wont be our last.

Thanks ! It's just sounds like we're boring 50-somethings :rofl:.

Hubby doesn't even 'help himself'.. I suppose it makes me feel a lot less guilty though! He's very happy to wait until I feel ready for it again.. I suppose that's why I love him so much!

Your husband sounds sweet Lauki :) My OH doesn't 'help' himself either but he does constantly bug me to do it :haha:

My husband helps himself and bugs me :dohh: But he's made comments like to be fair I did used to have more of a sex drive when we got married. (so it's my fault because when he married me he thought we'd have sex daily?) He did give me the 8 weeks the midwife recommended with only some comments here and there.

If he would be bugging me, it would only put me off more. Or I would do it because I felt guilty, but not enjoy it. Which would totally ruin our relationship. So yes, I'm VERY happy with him !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->