Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

hahah drama llama... I also feel shitty today- double ear infection.. some one is always sick in our house.. and we are only a family of 4!!

Remember.. it's okay to accidentally get pregnant in your 30s... just not when you are a teen....

:roll:

I am so pleased for you MD :flower:

Oh also please remember not to post at all hrs of the night, because .. your life is miserable.

:mamafy:

Yes... only miserable people post past evening hours... DIDN'T YOU KNOW??????

I never do that though Ciana because that wasn't the way I was brought up. I'm not above putting crap on other people's cars though. I was brought up to be a vandal, just not to get knocked up in my youth.

:dohh:

Drama back? I saw one post, but I'm going to go look for threads later. PM me with a thread if there is something I simply MUST look at!

Sorry you ladies feel poorly :hugs: We all got a cold 2 weeks ago. It sucked.

MD - pregnant? You?

Spunky.. oh HEEELLL NOOOO.. I am talking about someone else. I will send you a link.

Thanks, I wanted to see if I could comment, but it was already closed and I'm only halfway through reading it, classic

^^^ Those threads get locked so quickly that I can't get in them to comment. I'm too busy taking care of my baby you see... :roll:

I hate when I've been commenting on a thread and it closes before I can post things I really think.

I love the signature. :rofl:

Yes because its all hours at uhmm 6 pm my time :rofl: ... god im a rebel and have no life.. staying up all hours to get reactions on b and b... wooooooot

Just a waste.. i tell ya... just a waste!

Threads like 'those' get locked quickly because they are outright pointless... and to get a reaction out of people. But yet... I have all the time on my hands and my life is so miserable... :rofl:

Im just so pathetic.

Do some searching, you will see. :haha:

and wtf, she's the one posting at a ridiculous hour. :dohh:

sdklfjlksejflkdajgldkfjgdfgFDGL:DFKJG:DFAJGFDK:JGDS:KJGFAD:GLJK

GSIAC.

searching.. eek to lazy to search hahahha... jusst tell me!!!!! womaaaaan!

If that happened she'd have no one to respond to her threads.

I hope Corrine waits until she's at least 15 to have a baby. Though I would hate to have to stop my drinking and smoking and help her take care of her little "surprise"......

I got a new phone and I have been getting pop ups on it.. is nothing sacred anymore?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->