Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Yeah I hope Ava waits until 15... hahah being a grandma... kinda scares me!

California. Funny- I used to give people shit for living there because of the Earthquakes.. and I would speak about how I would NEVER live there. THEN- I found myself 9 miles from the East Coast Earthquake in August.

Irony!!!

Shit.

My MIL has done me a huge favor. She has proven to be a great example of what kind of mother I don't want to be and what kind of MIL and Grandmother I won't be like.

That is one good thing about MIL- they show us how NOT TO BE....

Thank you bitch MIL

GSIAC

woaah thats freaky MD.

When it happened I was screaming........literally screaming..... and my yorkie.. ran up to me, bit me on the leg, and then ran back to the side of the couch.

Not sure what that was about- but it snapped me out of it. I grabbed Corrine and ran into the doorway.

lol

SO annoyed at my husband. James had poop halfway up his back and I was like, let's throw him in a bath (as we do every other night and this would be bath night) and he got all pissy at me and said he didn't want to give James a bath because HE wanted a shower. (my husband bathes James in shower/tub combo). "Isn't that what wipes are for??" I agree about the wipes, but when it's all up his back AND it's bath night? Punk. And he's was holding James to give me a break but stands there with James staring at me crying. AFter 2 minutes of me ignoring them in the same room he's like well, let's make you happier in another room and leaves. He just wants me to take everytime he cries instead of meeting his needs. I only get a break if I leave the house or when James is asleep, not while I'm home and he's watching him. :(

woaah thats freaky MD.

When it happened I was screaming........literally screaming..... and my yorkie.. ran up to me, bit me on the leg, and then ran back to the side of the couch.

Not sure what that was about- but it snapped me out of it. I grabbed Corrine and ran into the doorway.

Glad you and Corrine are ok! I've had so many earthquake drills and only kinda felt 2 earthquakes.

Md- When was this? That is fucking scary.
I live in Canada so we get none of that weather, we did however 2011 have a tornado rush by us.... that was scary shit. I have never been in the basement so scared before!!!! That tornado did MASSIVE damage took a whole city out... seriously. Just devastating!

Spunky- ughh.. those type of situations annoy me too.. trust me we have had many. I just left Ava with my dh more and more until he COULD deal with her ... when he had no choice, and surprisingly they bonded really good.. we still argue about diaper changes, and the dreaded putting her to sleep!! gaaah

Divine - The thing is he CAN deal with him! He can make him happy I think he just doesn't want to. Seriously he's had him less than an hour today and James is sleeping on me ready to go to bed.

Yeah men can't handle kids like women can. It is 'work' to them, but not when we are sitting at home with them, and they are working... then its 'easy'///

Ill never understand mens way of thinking.... ever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkmMfa3vzio

This is our High School during the Earthquake. Scott works at the Middle School right next to the High School.

I live in Mineral, Va. This is the store down the street from me. It's like a little mom and pop store.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFdEFDE4Y7c&feature=related

Eeek! I've felt one earth quake when I was younger, but nothing since. Knock on wood. I always dread spring time because I hate storms. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->