Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

That's in Tornado alley isn't it? I have alot of family in Indiana.

Yes. And it's Southern Indiana, which is worse. Makes me sick to my stomach now that Sophia is here.

We were in one when I was little. There have been some pretty devastating ones within 30 minutes from us. We have warnings pretty much every day during storm season.

I'm so glad I live in such a safe area. We'd have to worry about a little flooding, but usually it only effects the roads, and still not that bad.

It floods here, too. Last year it rained so much my mother had to leave her house because the water was in it up to the kitchen counters :dohh:

If I didn't have family I'd move to Florida. Or Paris. Or Canada.

I am in Central Virginia.. and i thought that was safe.................

I'm watching this show on Bravo.

This bitch is getting her dogs married.
Like, a real wedding. Like, in the Hamptons. 3 course meal, wedding, reception, WTF. and she looks like she's from the Addam's family.

You all live in way too dangerous parts of the world!!!
We've had some storms, but nothing THAT major. Not whole cities ruined.

Then again, we make our houses of stone, not of wood :rofl: (blaming Extreme makeover: Home edition).

You also have meanie husbands/OH's :(. I think a lot of men struggle with kids though before the kids are a certain age and playing 'properly'. Sophie is a real daddies girl and he plays with her lots :shrug:, I really thought it was normal until I read all the women on here complaining!

Eeek scary earthquake! Lucky we don't get stuff like that here, all we have to worry about is bloody power cuts.

OH almost never changes nappies. He did loads when she was a newborn and then just started doing less and less. He plays with her more though now that she's bigger.

going back- I have 2 llamas at my mums house. They own a Cornish retreat which consists of holiday cottages around a farm. The animals are ones shes collected along the years. I never forget the day she came home with a piglet! we house trained it.

My night was MUCH better. Tabby threw a strop late evening yesterday so I put her to bed at 7pm, she refused any dinner and refused a dream feed. She slept until 7am where I woke up and tried again to give her some milk, drank 7oz and slept until 10. So shes quite perky this morning!

Tabby is such a sleepy head! You're so lucky!

I love Llamas! And piglets!

My fav animals are horses. I miss riding!

Edit: Also my hubby changes lots of nappies. I just tell him to. Not ask him :rofl:.

Ugh I can't believe Soph has been sleeping since 9.15!!!
She never sleeps this long and we have to be somewhere at 11.30!
I hate waking her up :(. But she needs a feed and I need to pack stuff before we go!

Ahhhhhh, those of you on my FB, check my new video! She's really crawling!! (I'm such a typical over excited 1st time mum!!)

I miss horse riding too, used to have a pony when I was young (yes, I know, la de da)

OH changes the odd nappy, but not as many any more. I do a far quicker neater job!

I want a horse and cart. Or failing that, some huskies to go with my sled.

Yay for crawling!

Holy shit I've missed a lot!!!! Don't you bitches ever look after LO?!!

Ah, i have seen the thread. you are talking about.. very entertaining as usual :haha:

Aargh OH's phone just rang and woke LO :growlmad:

I read that thread too, made me laugh

I let Maria look after herself, she has to learn to be independent sometime, right? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->