Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Holy fuck that girl is rude. don't know if she posts to cause arguments or has no self awareness

Cat lover, they are all yanks! Every time I wake up there are 6 pages of unread natter!

Anyone finding Baby Club less relevant now? Some threads are really interesting and I still reply to some, but most are about and for babies 0-3 months. Sort of in an in between stage where LO isnt old enough for toddler/pre-school but getting too old for Baby club.

Cat lover, they are all yanks! Every time I wake up there are 6 pages of unread natter!

Us Yankees in the US are now offended.

MissDeeDee, I felt that earthquake all the way up in NJ. I thought it was the Ramapo faultline. We occasionally get a mild earthquake here from it. Never imagined at first that came all the way up from Virginia.

Crappy evening yesterday. Avery puked up her dinner, then she wanted to play in her puke, started screaming at me. High-pitched glass breaking shrieking and I started yelling at her. :cry:

Left a paper cup of half drunk coffee for too long on my desk. The coffee ate through the paper cup. The little bit that was left leaked on my desk, I'm trying not to imagine what was solid in that cup.

Anyone finding Baby Club less relevant now? Some threads are really interesting and I still reply to some, but most are about and for babies 0-3 months. Sort of in an in between stage where LO isnt old enough for toddler/pre-school but getting too old for Baby club.

Yea. Most are about LO's being clingy or when they first smiled or rolled. Or about sleep problems :haha:.

Or it's just massive drama threads, which I do find entertaining. I always wish it takes ages for a mod to find and lock it. But I bet the Baby Club Police is going around reporting everyone that offends them in the slightest :haha:.

Question: How long do your babies stay awake before needing a nap?

2 days in a row Sophie went 4 hours between her morning and afternoon nap without any crying or whinging. I think she might be ready to go from three to two sleeps a day!

Morning,

We had a much better night last night with Ava too. Thank god!!!

Jessica- Yay for crawling!!!! The fun begins....

I can assure ALL of you that SHE is posting for attention and to be quite honest I am actually sick of her, and I don't know how she gets away with saying the stuff she does in baby club... honestly.
If she can state her opinion I can state mine... she only posts stuff that is dramatic.. like who does that?? An attention seeker !!!

ENough of her... :rofl: the amount of PM support I got.. wow. I hope her crap is put to a stop for now ... most of her threads get closed... I wonder why!!!! Grr

Lauki- I know my baby is older than yours but, Ava still only goes like 3 hrs before a nap...

so she wakes 7 and then sleeps at around 10.... sometimes 9:30... then she is awake.. usually after 2 hrs( on a good day!) and will nap after lunch... then up from about 4- 7...
I can rememeber when Ava was Sophies age, and she tried that whole staying up longer... I found when she did that, its because we were out and about.. so I introduced a wind down time...

which is nothing really.. just quiet play in her room, with her blankets and teddy... Oh and when I put her to bed, I always change her bum, and take her pants off .... so that signals.. nap time for her.... and I do that whatever time I want... even if she has only been awake 2 hrs...

I would say Sophie maybe ready for just 2 sleeps... I think Ava was ready around 8 months or so...

Wonder why people without older kids post in the kids/teenage forum. For those of you with no new posts to read right now. :p

Avery went to 2 naps a day around 7 months. Sometimes now she tries to go down to one, but then is incredibly cranky. If she can go four hours, she might be ready for only 2 naps.

Never been in the teenage post section... ooh might stop by!- give my 2 cents. of course. :winkwink:

AVa is the same as Avery right now- she tries to go down to 1 nap... and its hell.. she is so not ready for one nap, she was barely ready for 2 naps...

Shes that clingy..dramatic....whining... type of child.. so without no sleep.. wow.

Drama Llamas :haha:.

So can your babies see ghosts?

I swear when Sophie sits in the room and she all of the sudden starts talking to the wall, it must be a dead relative!!

*sarcams off* check baby club!

My daughter talks to herself all the time, I'm pretty sure our house doesn't have ghosts. My son talks to himself frequently, but I think that's only child syndrome, too many years as an only child.

oh neko tell me you didnt have your baby at 18.. what a waste :rofl:

no really how old is your son. I have a son too.

My son is 12, I was 23 when I had him. Please do not do the math, tomorrow is my b-day. :shhh:

Jeez Louise you bitches. There is almost always something to catch up on in here. :haha:

Miss Thing, go here to see this woman. :rofl: She spent 25k on this dog wedding.
Whoa Dog Wedding.

Good morning to all of you! I rarely post in BC anymore. I browse and try to offer some advice when I can but I agree it's mostly for 'younger' babies. Napping, STTN, threads. I've given up on trying to get Sophia to take long naps. She does STTN so I can't complain too much.

Go Tabby! :happydance: Sophia won't even roll over from her belly to her back. She HATES being on her belly and she just screams when she's on it for more than 30 seconds. Even though when she is on it, she's trying to scoot :( What should her next milestone be? Sitting completely unaided? When we try she will sit for a good 30 seconds, minute or so - tip over, we try again and she just tries to stand. The little stinker.

I just find her threads humorous and ridiculous. Like a train wreck. :coffee:
(I don't find train wrecks humorous, I just meant the train wreck part like, I can't stop looking)

Here is Sophia's fist pumping picture :haha: She had just turned about 3 months. OH loves Jordan shoes, clothes ect.
https://i39.tinypic.com/13z9xfl.jpg

Holy shit a whole page of responses before I could even finish my first post. Don't you bitches have anything else to do?! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->