Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

He's just a sweet transvestite!!!

That's me & my oh before I left for Rocky Horror before I became prego. Loveee that movie!

I don't know if I have any of my outfit, I'll have to look. Looked like an absolute slut. :thumbup:

Attachments

• rocky.jpg
    rocky.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 2
how dare you assume we all go by mom or mum? What about the ma's on here?

Vixie- hahaahaha! Brilliant! Its all about dressing up in dodgy clothes in scary parts in London! A few years ago we went to the London Gay pride and my OH was wearing a fluffy gillet and bondage leather trousers (I have very open minded friends/husband) and around his wrist was a dog leash with one of my friends (male) who was wearing tiny pants and bunny ears and a black tie. We had to travel through Brixton at 4am to get home LOL
https://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac126/Jessicaroe1/190405_4753202395_511622395_24809_976_n.jpg minus leather trousers...he later swapped his jeans for them!

LOL Jess love it!!

I was gutted that I didn't really dress up for Rocky Horror when we went to see the show!! I guess I just wasn't feeling up to it.. I think I was just pregnant at the time and feeling rotten with hyperemesis, so I just put on more eyeliner, wore a lacy dress, and put eyeliner and lipgloss on DH ;)

Now.. Isn't anyone shocked at pictures of my daughter drinking German Beer?? or was it all overshadowed by my beautiful Frank N Furter... :haha:

Attachments

• 74856_10150114154538098_507958097_7799182_4727182_n.jpg
    74856_10150114154538098_507958097_7799182_4727182_n.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 3
Yes, we are very grown up and cultured now with OH working a difficult and highly respected job!!! Amazing!

Vixie. I was so horrified by your blatant attempt to sway your daughter towards alcoholism that I temporarily couldn't type! You terrible mother! :haha:

I didn't even see that picture until just now. :rofl:

She's adorable. I just went to myspace (remember that?! :haha: ) Haven't been on there forever, but it has all of my pictures from a few years before facebook took off. Oh shit :haha: Can't believe some of the pictures I've come across :dohh:

But it's solved the sleep regression! She sleeps so soundly after a good pint.. Even snores a little!

I hope you stopped at Wendys.

I stopped at Wendy's, bought a huge burger and an unsweetened icetea. I scarfed all that down on the way home and didn't share with Avery.

I'm such a good mother for not giving my kid fast food. Don't ask about the lollipop she had at the photo studio.

Since other people are posting pics of DHs in funny outfits..

Guaranteed to offend ;)

(Dressed up in Rocky Horror outfits at a karaoke we were running on Halloween.. Except this was a dodgy pub in North London!!)

Heehee.. my OH dressed up like Frankenfurter for a High School talent show and.... then his parents assumed he was gay.... :dohh:

Welcome to small town America.

Alright.. so now I have a job for the Examiner as a writer... I'm to write about books. So how about you ladies give me some suggestions?

Reviews and/or articles. I'm supposed to write local things too. The more I write the better.

This is a personal favorite.

click here.

In all seriousness, My favorite book is My sisters keeper. OR The Giver.

Oh... niiiiccceee book. I bet it IS your favorite.

Here is mine:
https://www.amazon.com/I-Hate-Other...=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1324091095&sr=1-3

Niiiccceeee..........

I posted this on my journal not too long ago.... so funny.

https://www.stfuparentsblog.com/post/161576888/earlier-in-the-week-i-posted-a-link-to-lemondrop

No one does Christmas like Kmart does Christmas.

and you need to gfy. i now want beer and a hot pretzel. with cheese.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->