Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

GIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL, you need to skim through some of Nat's pages! :haha:

Omg, I can't help but post comments to you guys on the regular forum! One of these days someone is going to think I'm serious and have a massive go at me!! (bring it on)

Whit, fancy an argument on a boring thread? Perk it up a little....let's watch people take sides lol

You're 38? Whoo hoo... old bitches unite! I'm 35.

14 kids? Your uterus will fall out.

I KNOW. Sometimes I want to post rude things to some of you ladies jokingly, but I'm afraid I'll offend some people. :rofl:

You aren't really 38 are you? If so I'm going to come to the UK and punch you in the face. YOU LOOK LIKE FUCKING BARBIE. So jealous you skinny little twit.

If Michelle Duggar can carry 19, I think Miss Skinny twit can carry 14. Her vagina would be a clown car but that's besides the point.

GSIAC!

My real name is Natasha, Whit - so Nat works anyway, or Tash which is what real people call me. Cos people on the internet aren't real people.
I can't remember if I got dizzy, I was just in a lot of pain. Was already in the hospital for a swollen kidney so they just thought that had got worse and then I tried to go to the toilet and got as far as the next bed and started screaming :rofl: poor old man and his wife had to call a nurse for me. Still took a radiation scan, an MRI and several days of waiting for them to decide its my appendix and take it out :dohh:

I will have 14 children by 40. I shall steal them from an orphanage if need be.

You're 38? Whoo hoo... old bitches unite! I'm 35.

14 kids? Your uterus will fall out.

Goddamit!! I know my wit and charm and obvious worldly intelligence makes me sound older but 38! I'm actually 26. Lol

I'm 25, am I the youngest of you bitches?

I accidently wrote 15 at first :haha:

Am I the oldest one here? Are you kidding me?

Well, at least I look young...............<<<and I'm modest too.

And a fucking clowns car!!! I am APPALLED! You bunch of "pathetic little trollops" (sorry Alicemummy, too good not to use)

I'm 23, I beat you, you old skag!!!

I'm a real person. I'm going to make a name up for you, actually! I'm going to call you C. FOR.....can you guess?

Jessica, I can't wait to see your 14th maternity shoot pics :rofl:

does Chav mean sexually active person under the age of 18?

How rude Whit, I am offended - GSIAC you bitch!

Not quite but close enough :rofl:

I look 15 anyway, I get asked for ID loads, even when I'm with Maria.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->