Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Go youtube "Bastian's Birth" it's a mom who has her son in a kiddie pool in the living room :| Not that I'm judging, but it looks super painful. Sometimes I'm glad I didn't have a vaginal birth. I wish I could have just had her thrown on to me like that though.

Omg--- I had a vaginal birth- At home on my kitchen floor.. very much so UNPLANNED.. hurt like a bitch ..fuck man.. no more kids for us

Just wondering. Have any of you left your babies overnight with someone else yet?

I haven't yet. I've only left her once during the day when she was 2 months old for hubby and me to celebrate our anniversary. Quickest meal I've ever had :haha:.

We have Left Ava over night while we went away for 1 night (we are pathetic) she did well, she was young ... I donno.. I don't really like leaving my kids overnight... im crazy like that LOL

Today Sophie has been showing some signs of seperation anxiety, weeeheey!

Omfg... Separation anxiety ... we went through HELL with that, once Ava learned to crawl.. she was WAY better, but she is that clingy..whiney... can't be away from me type of child. Oh and no one else could replace me , it always HAD to be me.

morning!

Do ALL babies get separation anxiety? Is it mainly a personality thing? Just wondering because the things people moan about most are 4 month sleep regression, teething and separation anxiety. Some of my friends babies are displaying anxiety already at 6/7 months and I wonder whether more needy babies are the ones who suffer with it worst or does it strike all babies equally? Do babies go from being quite aloof and playing by themselves to full out screaming when you leave the room?

I really don't know this, but thought I would comment. My son he never had ANY separation anxiety ... he loved everyone.. I didn't even know it existed to be honest... until Ava...

Ava is a really needy baby ... she is demanding and wants what she wants NOW.... She went through crazy anxiety it was horrible.. i was ripping my hair out with it... I was SOOO SICK OF IT.. anyone would talk to her she would scream.. i would leave the room she would scream.

Now she plays on her own.. and just does her own thing. :happydance:

Avery didn't get much separation anxiety until after she could walk. Then BOOM! I can't walk away from her. Of course, she can walk away from me if she wants, that's ok. But dammit if I want to close the bathroom door. We had no issues at 6-8 months, but right around walking age (9 1/2 months) it started bad.

This morning she was cute with it. I was in her bedroom and sat in the rocker. She kept trying to walk out of the room watching for me to follow her. I sat there, she would edge towards the door, start walking out, then look back at me. Then come back in and start all over again until she was laughing hysterically.

I didn't drink alcohol while pregnant, but I still drank coffee. maybe that's why she's so hyper.

Excuse me, now I have to rock and love a soggy pink bear I keep getting handed.

Actually...I think I only had a small glass of champagne at my baby shower! All desire for booze left me instantly! (used to drink a lot!) I did however get pissed at 2 weeks pregnant (unknowingly pregnant) I took no medication whatsoever and avoided chemicals. Only vice was drinking coffee, I have a raging caffeine addiction so I had to have a coffee a day!

I hope il avoid the whole separation anxiety then! Sounds grim!

T is currently turning the Xbox on and off repetitively. She's actually inside the tv stand and there are DVDs everywhere, and she's ripped up a newspaper.

Go youtube "Bastian's Birth" it's a mom who has her son in a kiddie pool in the living room :| Not that I'm judging, but it looks super painful. Sometimes I'm glad I didn't have a vaginal birth. I wish I could have just had her thrown on to me like that though.

Your hooha is never the same again. :wacko:

My hooha went back to normal! I think the episiotomy helped as LO was pulled down and then out so vaginal walls were less stretched.

One of my friends had a huge tear and a massive baby and she's incontinent poor girl. Her pelvic floor is shot.

What a horrible freaking night!!! Mason woke up vomiting.... and is still going.. i don\'t know if it a flu.. or if its an allergy to apples.

We had apple crisp last night, and he has a sensitivity to apples, but he was forcefully vomiting last night, and still bringing up acid... ughhhh

life.- just shoot me :gun:

:hugs: I hope he feels better soon, Ciana. And I certainly hope that it's not contagious.

I had a vacuum extraction with my son, I'd never recommend that. I think the healing is awful, I had so many stitches with him. Two stitches from a small tear with Avery.

Avery just got her head stuck under the sofa. https://*****************/confused-smiley-17425.gif

nice one Avery!

I drank a lot before I realised I was pregnant - didn't realise til 6 or 7 weeks in

I hope Mason feels better soon :).

I quit smoking just before I found out I was pregnant and I had 1 sip of baileys when I was about 39 weeks, that was it! I'm such a saint....

It's turned me into a bad mum though :haha::

https://pic100.picturetrail.com/VOL586/3416378/23841173/400421026.jpg

Poor Mason :(

What a bad mum you are Lauki! Cute pic though

Lauki, from the look on her face, I would sleep with one eye open tonight.

I got drunk at a hen do at about 4 weeks pregnant because I didn't know. I actually took a test that day before the evening out and it was :bfn: then 3 days later did another and :bfp: Once I knew I had one drink on special occasions but thats it

I had a natural vaginal birth, OH says my hooha is quite tight which is good I guess!! :winkwink:

I had a vaginal birth too, OH doesn't complain but feels different to me.

I never even thought about taking a test til I was out drinking with some friends and threw up (I thought I had a stomach bug) and my friend jokingly said I was pregnant...took a test the next morning and he was right :dohh:

I had a great pregnancy, shite labour! Hope next is better. Don't want a section (although tempting after needing so many stitches) but will have a go again at a natural birth.

Hahaha, love that pic Lauki!

Poor Mason! Hope he feels better tonight x x x

Labour wasn't so bad for me (I say that now, I wouldn't have said that at the time!) but pregnancy was horrible.

I'd rather do two pregnancies in a row than a back to back labour again!!

B has managed to get UNDER her playmat. she is having a whale of a time so I am inclined to leave her to it

Stuck and back to back! Was only 6lb 11 and I'm massive, but she turned back to back and then didn't drop so I spent 14 hours contracting JUST to try and turn her. Dilated to only about a 5 during those 14 hours (at home) as she wasnt in the right position to press on my cervix properly, and then after crying down the phone to be allowed into hospital (got turned away twice!) the nurse tried to manually turn her (I got 2nd degree tear) and Tabby started descending, my epidural failed after 30mins-1 hour (doc accidentally pulled out) and I dilated to a 10 reasonably quickly and pushed for 1hr 15 mins, Tabbys heart rate escalated, I was rushed to theatre, spinal block (they thought id need a section) and I had episiotomy and she was yanked out by ventouse. Altogether after such a wonderful incredibly easy pregnancy it was a horrible and frightening time which ruined the first few weeks I had with Tabby. All my stitches burst 24 hours they were put in and I was left with a gaping wound that had to heal naturally. Took WEEEKS!

So yeah...not the best labour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->