Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Yikes!!! I used to moan about being told endlessly on the phone to fuck off and not come in as I couldn't possibly be in established labour, only to start wanting to push at home at 10cm and having to get in the car (as a passenger) to St Georges and then traipse through the hopsital to delivery ward. I suppose I better shut my trap as i pushed her out in half an hour so shouldn't really complain.

But at least my waters broke all over the lovely clean floor at reception :haha:

They were having a slow day when I went into the labour and took me up to delivery when I was only 2cm!

Sophie just refused to eat my homemade chicken nuggets and own made sweet and sour sauce.... So I ate it myself :haha:.

Sophie was with her back to my side, but I did have back labour. Most horrendous pain I have ever felt. Never felt so much as a tiny bit in my tummy, all in my back!

I recovered real quick after my C-section, which I was very grateful for! Staples came out 5 days after the operation and I think I was walking around easily after a week again. Went for walk outside 2 weeks after she was born!

What worries me is that now I know what an 'established' back to back labour feels like, I am worried I may not go into hospital in time for my next! If my next is a relatively smooth normal labour and I dilate quickly etc.....il be waiting for the contractions to 'fucking hurt' when actually I could wait too long! Don't want to ever be sent home from hospital again so I BET I wait at home for hours and give birth on the floor!
My contractions started at 5 minutes, I'd always had braxton hicks every 5 minutes Since week 20 (yes I'm weird) so my contractions started as frequently. That's what was so confusing about my labour, we always get told to come in when they are under 5 mins apart lasting over a minute........mine WERE over a minute and a half and were coming at 3 minutely intervals with back pain inbetween when I first rang the labour ward. *******s for sending me home!

What worries me is that now I know what an 'established' back to back labour feels like, I am worried I may not go into hospital in time for my next! If my next is a relatively smooth normal labour and I dilate quickly etc.....il be waiting for the contractions to 'fucking hurt' when actually I could wait too long! Don't want to ever be sent home from hospital again so I BET I wait at home for hours and give birth on the floor!My contractions started at 5 minutes, I'd always had braxton hicks every 5 minutes Since week 20 (yes I'm weird) so my contractions started as frequently. That's what was so confusing about my labour, we always get told to come in when they are under 5 mins apart lasting over a minute........mine WERE over a minute and a half and were coming at 3 minutely intervals with back pain inbetween when I first rang the labour ward. *******s for sending me home!

Thats basically what nearly happened to me, much longer and I would have been calling an ambulance - mine never lasted over a minute so they kept fobbing me off. tbh it wa terrifying still being at home and having a terrible need to push

I was in fullblown labour in the hospital's waiting room (was 5cm by then) and they let other women in before me. Women that went for checks and inductions while I was standing around contracting every 3 minutes for a minute.

Hospitals suck!

Awww.... you poor ladies!

I had a HORRIBLE labor because they induced me. I had cluster contractions.. couldn't stop throwing up... was thankful when they told me I needed a c-section.

My Pow-pow is intact though. I never even had to push.

Thanks ladies.. its deffinitely the flu or something... he is just right ill all of a sudden this poor boy does not get a break,.. we are off to the hospital for an MRI :cry:...

Ill update in my journal for those who want to know whats upp..

I was induced at 37+3, had the most awful back labor in the universe. Never felt one contraction in my stomach. It was awful. Got epidural, few hours later started having back spasms and wasn't able to move my arms (and the nurse refused to believe it was the epidural :dohh:) So, she drugged me in my IV to "Help" only knocked me out for a few hours and I stopped dilating. Ended up having to have an EMCS and be put to sleep.

My vagina hurts for you ladies.
I didn't have staples though :/ I had stitches that dissolved on their own. I was up walking around in the hospital pretty easily doing everything. I've had my appendix removed though so I kind of knew what the stomach surgery would feel like.

oh; OH and I had a really bad fight last night then made up...with unprotected sex. :blush: lets hope he pulled out in time!

OHH NOOO, poor mason!!!! I'm going to stalk your blog.

I think I would be terrible at recovering from a c-section. I didn't leave the hospital for a week after I got my appendix out and even after I left I could barely walk for a few more weeks - such a wuss!

Maria was just banging her head against the desk and being the wonderful mother that I am, I filmed it instead of stopping her :haha:

Ohh Maria :haha:

she has to have such a personality by the things you post.
I was out of the hospital in 2 days with my appendix and it was almost ruptured by the time I had surgery :haha:

Poor Mason :( I'm so sorry hun. Just seen your FB status, hope everything is ok. X x x x x

Alicemummy- long read! All 72 pages?

Whit/Nat you actually crack me up! LOL

Mine almost ruptured too cos the idiot doctors didn't realise it was my appendix that was causing the problem :dohh:

I don't think there is anything relevant in this thread. :rofl:

Nat, first of all, whats your real name? Have we been through this? I'm such a vag. Did you get dizzy when yours started? I got really dizzy, then I got really sick to my stomach, then the pain started coming. My dr actually punched my side :rofl:

Ever wanna tell someone to GSIAC?

Jessica, yours is only 72 pages?! Mine is 144.

Whit, I think a while ago I set my settings so I could see more posts per page.

What is GSIAC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->