Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

No, that would be 'normal teenager'

Chavs are low socioeconomic status rodents. Don't work usually, benefit fiends, tramp about wearing clothes they can't afford, cars on finance, way too much makeup, hoop earrings etc.... Basically, 'trying' to look posh, but actually going about it all the wrong way. Usually call their children daft names and live on council estates and most likely smoke. Low intelligence, awful accents, have limited literacy skills, date useless men, have too many children that they can't afford and have role models like 'Jordan' or any other glamour model.

Being trash is great because then people don't expect much from you.

So, I was just reading a thread, what does 'trolling' mean? :S

:rofl:

Trolling... what.. is.... that?

Yeah, well.... when people have a lowered expectation of you, you can get away with a lot more. I didn't mean anything by what I said.. gosh, I didn't KNOW any better. I didn't MEAN to eat your cookies.. I thought they were for everyone... I didn't MEAN to sleep with that trucker... I thought it was you.......... baby.

See how it works?

So, I was just reading a thread, what does 'trolling' mean? :S

its where a hairy green ugly fella jumps out at you and flashes his willy.

Does he have to be green? I prefer orange men. Is it kind of like an oompa loompa?

:rofl:

Trolling... what.. is.... that?

Yeah, well.... when people have a lowered expectation of you, you can get away with a lot more. I didn't mean anything by what I said.. gosh, I didn't KNOW any better. I didn't MEAN to eat your cookies.. I thought they were for everyone... I didn't MEAN to sleep with that trucker... I thought it was you.......... baby.

See how it works?

Kind of? :rofl:

I feel old at 26 with all your squirts about.

*wanders off to find a elderly B&B club*

oh please grandma your welcome here... isnt it past your bedtime?

I think that's what old people have... they need a lot of fiber and shit.

Prunes and custard?

I love chavs, I want to keep one as a pet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->