Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Am I the oldest one here? Are you kidding me?

I turned 36 yesterday. :cry:

Although it's the only way to explain a 12 year old who is taller than you.

Interesting. So in American standards, a Chav would be if a white rapper and a Guido from Jersey Shore had a baby.

No more mocking people from Joisey.

Avery is safely in bed. No lasting damage from getting her head stuck under the couch. I'm still trying to figure out how the hell she did that. Dumb blonde.

I think my daughter is 24 pounds. She has her 12 month checkup on Tuesday. She was only 20 pounds at her 9 month checkup. Girl started eating lately.

When is the weight gain supposed to slow down?

I can't lie.. I hate this having to worry about how much she weighs. She's in this percentile or that percentile. I like the "She's healthy" approach.

When is the weight gain supposed to slow down?

After she has 2 kids?

Theoretically after a baby starts walking their weight gain is supposed to slow down. Avery has not heard the theory.

I'm glad there's another old hag like me in here. :dance:

This is how I feel right now:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSJQEl5vcAo&feature=related

https://www.mobilityworld.co.uk/store.aspx?cp=509&item=long+handled+sheepskin+pad&sid=2037

It's suitable for washing and powdering. Better than a rag on a stick.

What the hell will you be powdering with that?

I guess I'm midway through age wise - I'm 27. A little older than I wanted to be starting babies, but oh well.

:rofl:

FFS. I can't get enough of you ladies. We would be such a hand full if we all lived in the same place. AND, I don't even like girls!

I just had a taco salad with some tortilla chips, Not toooo awful except the chips part but I didn't eat very many..The Mt.dew on the other hand...:blush:

Tomorrow starts what I hope to be the beginning of my diet! I need to get a scale.

I happen to think we have the hottest girls on the forum. and of course James is the hottest boy. What a pimp.

LOL what like 15 pages on a SUNDAY?! WTF are you ladies doing on the internet all day?!?!

Neko - I'm not touching anything of me with that!

wOrd.

I wouldn't even have to bend over to clean my feet or turn around to clean my ass.

I'm getting that thing.

Damn right we have the hottest babies!

And Spunky, I wanted to have babies no later then 30... then I got sick, then I thought I would never have a baby at all.

And here I am.. old as dirt with a baby.. had her two months before I would have been advanced maternal age.

Has anyone read the story about the 18 year old boy, who fell in love with his long lost GRANDMA, and they're having a surrogate so they can have a baby together? Bitch was like 73.

That's ehh... well, pretty gross. His own grandma??????

YES LOL.

Apparently his mom gave him up for adoption, he found the grandma and they fell in love. :rofl:

Ummmm... wow.

Gross.

Corrine still needs her dinner and a bath and she feel asleep. She's going to end up with a bath at like midnight.

Ohh Corrine, if you don't get her on an early bed time she's going to be a night time girl for her whole life. She's going to be a wild party animal.

this is me telling you how to raise your child.

On a serious note, This girl on my FB is giving her little boy cupcakes. He's only a few days older than Sophia, I mean - to each their own but we were 'friends' all through our pregnancies and then now she has to do everything before we do with Sophia. Kind of annoying.

MD - Glad you're pleased with your dress!!! Screw the bitch that gave you advice!

OMG LOVED the Barney and Dora Video!!

Still haven't left James overnight. Not even sure I've left him for 4 hours yet... I read stranger danger starts about 7 months, and he does get a little upset when others hold him.

Omg--- I had a vaginal birth- At home on my kitchen floor.. very much so UNPLANNED.. hurt like a bitch ..fuck man.. no more kids for us
:shock: Seriously??? Can you post a link to your birth story if you have one?

Actually can all of you post links your birth stories if you have them? I remember reading MD's & Jessica's.

whit - unprotected sex? I thought I was the only one tempting fate here (but I DO want to get pregnant again!)

My husband and I were talking today about how I was the happiest pregnant person! I am bipolar and off meds (under psychiatric care though, doing it smart!) and I wasn't a basket case pregnant - it's like the pregnancy hormones balanced out the crazy ones! I'd LOVE to be pregnant again. Labor/Delivery was HORRIBLE but I'd do it again for another one - I don't want 14 but like Jessica said I'd probably rather just be pregnant again 2x as long than go through labor again.

No alcohol for me while pregnant - personal choice. We were ttc month 3 so I stopped the drinking again after my period.

I didn't MEAN to eat your cookies..
Really? Did you NEED to go there? :cry:

James was 18lbs3oz at 5 months, we weighed him at home the other day and it said 19lbs, but I don't know how accurate it was! He's like a pound heavier than Corrine!

Ohh Corrine, if you don't get her on an early bed time she's going to be a night time girl for her whole life. She's going to be a wild party animal.

this is me telling you how to raise your child.

On a serious note, This girl on my FB is giving her little boy cupcakes. He's only a few days older than Sophia, I mean - to each their own but we were 'friends' all through our pregnancies and then now she has to do everything before we do with Sophia. Kind of annoying.

STFU mombie..... I'm happy she sleeps at all. She has always been a horrible sleeper. I guess I could put her in there at 7pm, shut the door, and let her cry until she passes out...but I'm too much of a pussy for that I'm afraid.

According to my MIL- Here's to me being a doormat the rest of my life.

Really? Did you NEED to go there?

:shrug: Kinda.

I was kidding, anyway :haha:

I'm grateful Sophia sleeps. I'd never tell you to let her CIO miss thing. she's too cute for cio. ;)

I don't like letting James cry at all for any reason. I do my best to make him happy... We've let him cry for a little bit (when in shower or going to the bathroom). We tried cio for about 5 minutes twice, but alas I am a pushover too...

I was also told he's old enough to be spoiled now and that we might want to avoid that.

Ugh 1 night I should just stay up all night to NOT miss all the fun!

I'm 24, so youngish I suppose ;). Husband is 31 though, so he's getting old :rofl:. :jo:

Sophie atm is trying to bearwalk while blowing raspberries. Actually she does everything while blowing raspeberries!

Today my MIL is coming over so I'd better get the house cleanish :rofl:. Luckily we get along really well plus she's made soup!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->