Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Also I need help! What do I buy for Sophies little friend for her birthday party? She will be turning 1! But I have no idea what to get :). It's the daughter of my husbands best mate, so we can spend a decent amount of money.

Blocks are fun, Maria loves her blocks.

Here's my birth story https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/529181-my-nameless-babys-birth-story.html nothing exciting in it though I forgot to mention in it that when labour started up again properly I was at the social workers office and I told the lady that I think our family size will be increased by the end of the day - in between groans and her asking me if I'm alright :rofl:

MD - its true, if you let Corrine stay up late she'll be a late night party animal like Maria. Maria used to go to bed at 6:30 then I let her stay up late a few times and now she won't go to sleep before 11

Damnit, OH is giving Maria coffee :growlmad:

Anyone else who had a 'smaller' baby feel the teeniest bit disappointed when they got bigger? Tabby is a slim thing but long, think she's 71cm and 18lb 3 currently at 7 months 2 weeks and I quite liked her being petite. One of my friends who hadnt seen her in a while said "ooooh, yay, Tabby getting a right chubster, check out those juicy thighs" and part of me....felt a bit 'humph!!

Sophie is quite small. She's only about 65cm and 16lbs. She's built like her daddy. But sometimes when I see her laying down I'm like: 'Wooooooooooooooooh, she's gotten massive!' As in so much bigger than when she was born, it's mad!

I miss her tiny body, as she's heavy to carry about now :haha:..

About the present again:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mega-Bloks...AWAE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1326104758&sr=8-1

That looks quite cool no? I want something without annoying flashing lights and music, so it would stimulate the girls imagination a bit. Any of you be happy to get that for their LO?

Maria is smallish too, but she's starting to get a little chubby in her cheeks now. But I'm just happy when she puts on weight cos her nurse and doctor always used to worry me about her weight.

Those blocks look alright, though I'd prefer wooden blocks for Maria and something less girly but thats just cos I hate girly girly stuff. I would def steer clear of flashy noisy toys, they can be so annoying for the parents!

Yea it's either that or a construction one with tools..

Where on earth do you still get wooden blocks nowadays :haha:. It's hard enough to find something without noise!

Jesus christ I keep missing all the fun, can't you fuckers post on UK time?!!!! :trouble:

I'm 29 so middle-ish. Lauki yeah the pressie looks cool. I usually end up buying clothes as presents.

Whit - you slut. 2 week wait for you, how exciting :happydance:

Jess - love the comical trolling description.

GSIAC means go ski into a **** - one of Natsku's genius moments

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=09HA1TQKR631MK7K9Q8Y

That's the other one.. I'm a bit unsure. I prefer the colors, but I think a girl would prefer imitating mummy cooking.. I don't know!

I hate how toys are always so gender specific. Brio do lovely wooden toys, I think I'm gonna get Maria this for her birthday https://www.brio.fi/ToPlay/12-36_months/Building_sets/30147000_50pc_Blocks_Colored.aspx and maybe this (to stop her playing with my oven) https://www.brio.fi/ToPlay/12-36_months/Building_sets/30147000_50pc_Blocks_Colored.aspx

Its literally freezing in our hallway, the thermometer says 0 degrees

Its still so mild here! About 8 degrees today. I have yet to see frost!

Cat lover- tell me about it! They always chose an interesting topic as well, but its always 15 pages back and I don't want to bring it up again!

-8 outside here, I went to plug the car in in the garage and the padlock to the door was frozen shut so I couldn't open it :dohh:

Jess - i know, grr.

Joking apart, what is all this trolling stuff? Does it just mean people deliberately causing arguments? Or does it mean the posters are fake? feel a bit sorry for the lady who got her account closed, its not as if chav is a swearword, I could understand if she called herself '**** whore' or something!

Natsku, eek. I'm quite pleased we have had a mild winter here. RU Finnish or did you move there from somewhere else?

DB - I hope Mason is OK sweetheart :hugs:

Cat- I actually just spluttered coffee over myself. HAHAHA, ****-WHORE! That's my kinda word!

I prefer ****monkey or ****face

I moved from the UK cat lover but I'm half Finnish anyway.

Trolls are people that post stuff to cause arguments

we are all trolls in this thread then. Lets embrace our new identities.

"Im a trollll, oooley ooole, Im a trollll ollley ole, Im a troll, oleey olll....and il eat you for my suppperrrrr" (billy goats gruff song)

I've just given T ryvita with pâté on, can I do this? She absolutely loves it!

I think that's fine to give her.

Only thing you can't give babies are:
Honey
Undercooked eggs
Undercooked meat
Whole nuts

At least, that's my mantra :haha:.
My baby cookbook has a recipe for chicken liver and pate is normally liver, so she should be fine I guess!

Did she like it?

I had onion and cabbage soup today, I thought it would be absolutely minging, but it was super tasty!

Yeah I'm sure its fine!!!! B is still on 2 meals a day, should she be on 3? All I hear is how important milk is and am worried she won't have enugh milk if I gove too much food. :shrug: weaning is a minefield

T loves it. She's on 3 meals a day and I struggle giving her milk. She has about 14oz a day ish and it's a battle. She prefers water and meals!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->