Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Bad mummy!!

No one would call here, they tell you that your babies should have all their naps outside from as young as possible.

Ohh Maria. :rofl:

You are SO awful. Can't believe you would threaten your childs life in so many ways doing one thing. Leaving her in the car she could have over heated, Leaving here in the car she could have been kidnapped. Poor Ava. What did she do to deserve such a shit mom like you? :rofl:

:winkwink:

Urgh does anyone want to do my housework? I have to clean up as FIL is coming tomorrow with some 'nice german man'

She's in the pram, all cozied up. And its ok, I warm her up afterwards in the fire...here she is, waiting with the rest of the firewood
https://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u143/generalgayer/baby%20new%20home/95246b45.jpg

OMG lol you ladies crack me up

I am out every day this week so I will be reasonably quiet, ah the life of maternity leave!

I always thought it was weird that Maria naps outside! that is such an adorable picture of her with the firewood.

I've left James in his car seat in the car in the garage with the door open and me in the neighboring room, but not out where people could see/steal him.

I never really considered how much a baby would wreak my body! My nipples look weird after he's eaten, but then they kinda go back to normal after a little bit of time. I thought I was ruined forever after my third degree tear, but it's alright... Does anyone else's "down there" look different? I mean like right inside (TMI) I can see more flesh than I remember before... But then again I didn't spend a whole lot of time looking down there....

Jessica - so jealous! Where are you going?

I don't feel any different 'down there' and I had to check my episiotomy scar every week to see whether it was healing or infected. Very lucky not to have an infection with such an open wound. I cant see the actual scar at all but my perineum looks different, there is a ridge the runs down to it and the bottom of my labia has been cut through but healed relatively well. So if I were to have sex with a random man and if he looked at me 'down there' I am not sure he would think that I have had a baby or that it looked at all weird.

Boobs are a bit sad looking. They are bigger than they were pre-pregnancy, but they are not as perky. But I wouldn't feel ashamed to get my breasts out at the swimming pool or in the gym, they don't look TOO battered. Tbh, after my 34B's exploded into 34E's when my milk came in and then went up and down to a 34DD then I was expecting them to look worse.

Everything else, kinda looks normal. I am the heaviest I have been in years and as I had a super energetic job I used to be super toned and now I am lounging about eating out all the time I DO need to tone up. But 24hrs of work a week when I go back should sort my body out. I was lucky not to get a single stretch mark or any loose skin so its all about getting fit now.

Spunky- my social life since leaving work and starting maternity leave has never been so good! Before I was working horrible back to back shifts, nights and weekends and all my friends were nurses/doctors too and we never managed to get the same working rota! Now, I have loads of mummy friends, 3 of my work colleagues are on mat leave and we meet up regularly. 'Most' days I am out after Tabbys morning nap, usually lunch out or at a friends or I host friends coming over and we have baby play time or we are naughty and go shopping!

Whit, you could make yours more interesting by having a child with your grandfather

Yes you can!

Went sledging today - OH filmed me and Maria coming down (though he filmed half of it sideways :dohh:)
https://s167.photobucket.com/albums...by new home/?action=view&current=92983beb.mp4

Where you bitches at tonight? You will all start up as soon as I log off...

lol cat, I'm trying to keep a fussy baby amused while not trying too hard

Silly! My social life is good now but bloody hell I deserve one!!! Before I was working most weekends, 60 hour weeks, horrible shifts, never got to see my family who live 6 hours away, never got to see friends ever as i was always working! I missed every xmas for 5 years as I was never given it off, had a ******* manager who loathed me, was hit regularly on my ward (even during my pregnancy) with limited protecton (I work on a neurosurgical ward and we have patients with head injuries) and earnt pittance!

Jesus!! That doesn't sound nice Jess!! Glad you are enjoying your social life now, we will let you off then :winkwink:

Yeah I reckon you deserve your social life now then!

I have no social life whatsoever now :haha: I visit the inlaws occasionally and thats it. But I'm going to England end of next month to see my family :)

awee nat- hahaha that pic is adorable.. but yes bad mummy.. leaving her by the fire where she could get burned!!!!

whit- I have a garage but I left my car out of the garage so i could see her from the front door.. i live in a snob ass neighborhood.. where i was SURE someone would of called.. hahaa.. but whatever... I "needed a break' she was safe right?? :rofl:

social life??? whats that... talking on a computer?

HAHAHA.. i used to be miss social life.. but now 2 kids later.. its a bit impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->