Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

The floor is clean, but I have bins of her smaller clothes. I have to decide what to do with them. My husband said no more kids. Have to decide what's worth selling and what to donate. :(

I usually only sell my outfits - and donate the mis matches.. hahhahaha .. stained i throw it out...

You would buy your child non matching clothes?

hahahaha not I.. but other crazy ass people that buy her clothing..

:dohh:

Of course I have bought non matching :haha: sometimes I like the shirts.. but know the pants wont fit ava's daddy long legs.. :rofl:

We're the opposite. Avery has a long truck but only average length legs. I try not to buy her non-matching clothes. I'm bad about making sure her clothes always look perfect. I did that for my son when he was younger. That ain't happening any more.

Ick.. I need to go on my diet also. We're going to Myrtle Beach this summer. I don't want to be mistaken for a marine mammal beached on the sand.

Shoot Ciana, I'd buy Ava's clothes. They're adorable!

Fortunately, I have enough for Sophia until she's 18 months. Literally. I can't fit one more hanger in her closet, and lets not talk about all of the clothes I have folded. :blush: I really need to buy her a dresser.

Sophia's clothes always match, I sometimes mix match jammies, though. GOSH I LOVE JAMMIES!

I'm here.. kinda.. just..... floating here. Reading political stuff online and watching "The Universe" on the History Channel......cuz I like to nerd it up.

im here- just having a weird moment...

Ava keeps coughing at night.. tonight she coughed so hard she puked.. I have a slight hunch she may be having symptoms of asthma? but with all thats going on i donno if i am just crazy or what...

but.. it seems very similar to masons symptoms... night wise...

Ohh no. I hope its just a fluke and nothing is wrong. :hugs:

I'm just browsing the web, Phi's asleep and OH is playing the xbox. I'm going to the DR in the morning. My eyes are jacked up. Boo!

wow my life is very similar at the moment...

My DH is playing ps 3 ..hockey of course...
im browsing the net for infant asthma symptoms.. :dohh:

And tommorow i have a doc apptmnt for Ava :rofl:

:rofl:

Well, stop googling because google is the DEVIL.
talk to your dr about it tomorrow. no need to find out false information and get yourself worked up!

Hope the appointment goes well! OH is playing Battlefield 3. Every other word is fuck or shit. :rofl:

haha google.. is my enemy.. but I know to find the middle inbetween all the info... no worries there.. been in a huff over google MANY times lol.. ive learned...

thx hun :hugs: good luck at yours too!!

Where are you people?

Not sure if I posted this before:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9MGOckIzlU&sns=fb

And these are News Bloopers of 2011:
https://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82147600/?lt=ep

My baby hates me.

My husband is walking the baby because he cries when he looks at me. I gave him his Vit D drops and he gags and coughs and cries when I give it to him (think I"ll stop) so he hasn't stopped crying very much in 1.5 hours. But he likes my husband and he has been patiently walking him almost the entire time. He's wonderful. Poor baby. He usually only goes to sleep at boob, but he's refusing it, but husband walked him to sleep. WOOHOO!

I'm watching Scott fall asleep on the couch while Corrine makes clicking noises to keep herself awake.

He doesn't hate you....gosh.

Are you supposed to give your baby vitamin drops?

Monopoly? Is that online? I am obsessed with that Words with Friends game. Have you played that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->