Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Nat, I'm also jealous of you. Seem so laid back with Maria, I'm not like that at ALL. I'm constantly worrying, don't let her toys touch the floor, I'm a paranoid freak!

Jess, ok ok. you deserve a life. :haha:

Whatever Ciana. :winkwink:

Jessica - sounds like you need a few more LOs to keep you out of work and with a social life!!! I thought my job sucked before, you win!

I'm probably too laid back to be honest :rofl: Oh well, off to sauna to let Maria play near the hot stoves

Is the sauna the same as over here?

Will you bitches please show me your childrens rooms? I don't know how in the fuck to organize her room. :rofl:

*attempts to read through thread, gives up*

ditto the sauna question

whit - James' room still has boxes in it unpacked from us moving in November, I feel like such a failure. But we did have the sewer line back up and get all over one bathroom and since it was the counties fault they had workers coming in and out for a month to cut out a section of wall ot the bathroom, replace it, repaint the bathroom and our bedroom and replace our carpet since the sewer water got on it too. So excuses excuses, then the holidays. Hoping to be unpacked by end of January now! We need something to organize his toys, but money's tight right now so we're just using a bin we used to move. So basically his room looks like crap, so no, I wont show it to you.

Maria doesn't have her own room

I think the sauna is the same as over there, 'cept I guess its hotter here, and ours is old fashioned with a wood heated sauna stove and a wood heated cauldron for washing water. Maria touched the stove :dohh: clearly it wasn't hot though as she wasn't bothered - she keeps away from the hot stoves usually. And now she just pee'd on the floor and thought it was hilarious :growlmad:

We moved when Sophia was about 6 weeks old. She is now almost 6 months. :dohh: It's not like she uses her room really anyway, but she might if I had it organized and pretty. :nope: I need to find her a toy box, too. WTF, everyone bought her toys for Christmas but no one bought her a toy box. Come on, people! :haha: We're trying to save money at the moment for a trip to Florida so our budget is kind of tight at the moment, too.

Anyone coupon? :blush:

Ohh Maria. :rofl: I feel like I say that wayy too often :haha:

I need to find her a toy box, too. WTF, everyone bought her toys for Christmas but no one bought her a toy box. Come on, people! :haha:

Seriously!!! But to be fair he didn't ask for one, but I really wasn't expecting so many toys from family!!!

Cool about your trip! We haven't finished selling our old house yet so we've been pretty poor buying another (but with how the other one is going its almost done) plus i'm not working anymore. There's so many things here we want, but dont want to waste $ from savings. I hate money...

I hate money, too.

Our first family trip and it's going to be over our 3 year anniversary week :happydance:

Now, just to lose this weight. :dohh:

I hate money as well.

Yay for a first family trip! For our first family trip I didn't take OH :rofl: he moans too much when we travel or spend time with my family.

lol Natsku, my mom and brother (who lives 500 miles away) want us all to vacation 3 hours away by car this summer, but i am a little too concerned about money to commit yet... :(

2 years ago we didn't take my husband, had a great time!

Never commit to anything, always the safest bet! I only committed to our holiday this year because my mum has gone to a whole lot of trouble to book a hostel for a family reunion. Maria is gonna have so much fun playing with all her cousins for a weekend!

What I would be happy with losing is 30lbs or so. What I should probably lose is about 60.

We are pretty lucky. I used to work at a daycare as a teacher and my assistant's husband joined the air force and moved to florida. So, we are staying on the air base at a hotel for 30$ a night. It's like a Hilton. Only 180$ for 6 days - otherwise it would be almost $1,000 JUST for HOTEL!

hate money? shit i love that stuff,... hate the stress it brings though :haha:

I can take a pic of Ava's room,when she wakes up that is... its pretty basic lol. we have pretty large rooms so its mostly stuff in bins.. a shelf with teddies, blankets and 4 pink bins under her change table... with shoes.. hats.. hair stuff (hah) and the other ones has diapers... and wipes. I suck at organizing!

Oh and ava has no toy box as she kept pinching her fingers in one that was made for her, so we gave her a rubbermaid bin- the big ones :rofl: cheap as it gets....

Ahhh I have to watch our $$ too... we bought our house and are in major debt.. for this bitch .... and all it keeps bringing is PROBLEMS>.. :dohh:

oooh vaca.. I need one. We were supposed to go to Italy to see my family and we commited bought the tickets and all....and Mason got sick... and that got cancelled .. was supposed to be there for xmas... ..bummmer or what!

You guys talk too damn much.

I don't have a social life and I have a room for Corrine but since she has taken over my bed I don't have it prepared for her.

I have the crib in our room too for the day when someday she might actually sleep in it.

Nat, I'm also jealous of you. Seem so laid back with Maria, I'm not like that at ALL. I'm constantly worrying, don't let her toys touch the floor, I'm a paranoid freak!

Avery's toys are all over the floor. It's too much work to keep picking them up.

I can't take pictures of Avery's room, it's become a disaster. I still haven't sorted through all of her old clothes and they are in bins. I need more ambition.

Checkup went well. She's 23 pounds, 31 inches. 95% for height and 75% for weight. She screamed and screamed from the shots though, poor baby. :wacko:

I tried skimming the thread. The only thing that stuck out is Nats nipples are screwed up.

:rofl: I skim through the thread too.. reading all is difficult.. the thread seems to have slown down quiet a bit, only need to read 1 page or so.. I can handle that. :haha:

That is awesome weight!!! Ava has an appointment tommorow- we get to find out her stats! hahaha no needles yet though lol.

Go clean your daughters room... geeezus make your kids live in filth.. shame on u!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->