Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

I have issues every day. Literally, usually at night.

It's been crazy today.... what's an internet obsessed woman to do?

Take care of her kid, duh. :winkwink:

i'm playing monopoly. Thinking about cleaning up the kitchen but a hot bath sounds SO nice.

Oh.. well, I was saying I WAS the internet obsessed one...but her too.

Did you send a secret into post secret, I guess someone read my mind! :haha:

"There's a skinny woman inside of me begging to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with cookies." :rofl:

After re-reading what I said, it did make sense. FFS. :rofl:

Morning bitches, you lot don't half go on.

And needle in the cervix is really not fun, and its two needles - one each side *shudders*

Maria isn't allowed to become a teenager.

wow only 1 page to catch up on- I am overly impressed!!!

What is shutting you women up today? :rofl:

yuck needle in cervix.. not sure what we are talking about :dohh:.. but ive had a biopsy of cervix which requires needles.. and OUCH... hurts so bad!!!

Naughty nat- maria is going to be a teenager before you know it :rofl: I have a feeling shes going to be kind of wild with a mother like you :haha:

:flower: :mamafy:

Yeah I bet she'll be a wild child!

I am annoyed at Maria, I have just noticed that she ruined my nipples, they point in opposite directions now :rofl:

omfggg.. hahah nat its morning here i dont want to picture deformed nipples woman!!

way to start off my day .. cup of coffee, and talk of deformed nipples :rofl:

oh your so caring!!!

What is maria doing..... cooking herself some lunch? :haha:

You know she is, Ciana. Nat doesn't do anything for Maria, haven't we learned that? :rofl: :haha: :winkwink:

I can't believe you didn't think about your nipples before you started BF'ing. That's one of the reasons I didn't BF. I love my boobs and my nipples, I didn't want them deformed. Oh, that and so I could leave her to go out and party without having to worry about silly pumping, and so I could get as drunk as I wanted to, whenever I wanted to without worrying about it affecting her.

:winkwink:

:rofl: I never even considered she might deform me :(

She was napping outside, in the snow. She's awake now but she isn't making lunch, the lazy girl, she's trying to climb into the laundry basket.

ok i gotta ask .. do u just plop her in the snow toss her a blanket.. a dummy and say night? or is she in like a carriage/buggy/stroller/pram whatever you call it LOL

You should always think about your body before your child, silly.

I'm calling SS.

Leaving poor Maria in the freezing cold. No really, if someone saw me do that they probably really would. :rofl:

Ciana, how is little man?

She's in the pram, all cozied up. And its ok, I warm her up afterwards in the fire...here she is, waiting with the rest of the firewood
https://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u143/generalgayer/baby%20new%20home/95246b45.jpg

same here lmfao.. if ii left AVa outside... someone deffinitely would call..

One time.. (kill me now) Ava was soooo cranky and fell asleep in the car, I wanted her to have her nap, as when I take her out she wakes up.. grr.... so i left her in the car... left window half open locked doors and sat inside.. looking out the window.. to see if she was awake or not..

bad momma right hurrrr... -

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->