Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

He was 12 in October. No, no, I won't show him the local ho's. We live in New Jersey, he'd never want a woman after that.

Avery won't do that. We're going to get her a lovely purity ring. That stops all pre-marital sex.

Only if in conjunction with listening to the Jonas Brothers.

This ring is so beautiful you'll never want sex again.
https://www.c28.com/shopping/productdetails.asp?recordid=240517

I know the Jonas brothers. We went to church with them in Wyckoff, NJ when Kevin Jonas Sr. was pastor. Colin played with Frankie Jonas.

does the ring shock you when a penis comes near? hahaha that would be about the only thing that would work :rofl:

Oh you bitches. :rofl:

My MIL told my OH if he wanted until he got married to have sex she would give him $1,000. When he was old enough to realize that he could make that much in a few weeks working, he decided to have sex anyway. :rofl:

I would have just pocketed the cash and got myself laid anyway.

But I was a slut so.......................

:rofl:

I have 107 days before I am laying on the beach.

I do not want to feel like a beached whale..

Have you been dieting?

I have... kinda. Doing okay except Scott brings home soda and I am addicted to that.

GAHHH No, not really. I need someone to come kick my ass. It would be a lot easier if we didn't have junk in the house, but I'm not a food waster. :haha: I can't just throw it away. I'll do better once it's out of the house.

I've been doing better without soda, just one a day.

Soda is a huge problem for me....and he brings it home anyway.

The worse I've ate has been ginger snaps.

Real nice dieting ladies!! I know ill lose weight following your diets.. :rofl:

Night bitchesss!

Hopefully this week.

I'm going to go ahead and switch over to the better for me food because if i'm eating junk the next week i'd rather go ahead and eat it with a healthy food. If that makes sense?

Shut it Ciana. I actually am doing okay....he just needs to stop bringing home sodas. I have no will power with it.

NIGHT BITCH.

Hope you and your OH are feeling alright and have a lot of support. :hugs:

Well, right now I'm eating shitty food and snacking on junk. Atleast I'd be eating healthy food this week and snacking on junk.

I just need to suck it up and only eat my healthy food.

lol on the purity ring string!!!

James will not be knocking anyone up until at least junior high...

...Seriously though if he does we may have to cut his thing off.

BTW you dieting bitches I just had the biggest bowl of Reese's ice cream with choc syrup and whipped cream. In the middle of eating it my husband compares James' poop to peanut butter... kinda made the rest of the peanut butter ice cream not as good.

BTW you dieting bitches I just had the biggest bowl of Reese's ice cream with choc syrup and whipped cream. In the middle of eating it my husband compares James' poop to peanut butter... kinda made the rest of the peanut butter ice cream not as good.

I kinda hate you a little bit for telling me that.

I'd love some ice cream.

I don't even want to THINK about Corrine having sex. I know how teenage girls are... thanks but no thanks.

BnB has been wonky all day.. is it just me or has anyone else had issues?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->