Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

I'd kick him if I were you. Literally, I would.

Ohh Corrine :rofl: Such a sweet baby! I know how you feel though, Sophia still does her dino noises.

Aww he doesn't hate you! :hugs:

YES, Monopoly online. :rofl:
I play monopoly, bingo and yahtzee :haha:
I've only played words with friends on OH's phone.

MD - We just watched the bloopers! Funny! Thanks!

I LOVE that game....

I actually got really REALLY angry with him the other night and literally DID kick him out of bed because Corrine had been awake for hours in the bed kicking me in my c-section scar and making clicking noises and I told him to get up and he said, "Ok".... and went right back to sleep. I usually DON'T get angry and shit- I get to stay home and he works...but it just really made me angry that day.

Men can fall asleep everywhere and anywhere. He starts falling asleep around 9 or so. Boring old man. But XOXOXOX still.

He doesn't hate you....gosh.

Are you supposed to give your baby vitamin drops?

Yes, the doctor prescribed them and I picked them up from the pharmacy all legit like. He said the only things babies don't get from BF is vitamin D and since he's not getting his daily dose of sun he needs them in the form of drops. Plus it has iron and flouride. I think I'll just make sure he gets his 5 minutes of sun light!

Dino noises? I have heard you talk about that.. does she do that to stay awake?

He doesn't hate you....gosh.

Are you supposed to give your baby vitamin drops?

Yes, the doctor prescribed them and I picked them up from the pharmacy all legit like. He said the only things babies don't get from BF is vitamin D and since he's not getting his daily dose of sun he needs them in the form of drops. Plus it has iron and flouride. I think I'll just make sure he gets his 5 minutes of sun light!

Ahhh... I didn't mean I was questioning you.. I meant I was being a shitty mommy by not giving it to Corrine, but I stopped BFing at 4 months and I think Formula has all that.. I think that is why.

I remember mom saying she had to give us Vitamins too when she BF us.

haha, I think so. She's something, that girl.

I was so frustrated last night.
A few nights ago oh and I :sex: and when we creeped back into bed at like 1am, we woke her up and we had to feed her to get her back to sleep.

She's woken every night since and I've had to feed her. :dohh:

dont lie miss thing, you think she's drugging her kid, it's ok - we're honest in here.

Drugging her baby... I'd encourage it. What's wrong with a little baby sedation?

I swear- I've drank so much Soda that I bet my urine is gonna be carbonated.

:rofl:

I've had 2 cokes today.

Maybe whats wrong with my eyes is looking at the computer screen, maybe.

What exactly is wrong with your eyes.. I saw you said "jacked up"......

And I just saw Ciana's post... Sorry Ava got sick on top of everything else. I hope she doesn't have asthma too!

I'm offended that you thought i thought you were questioning me! I was just giving you shit.

Whit that's your punishment for having sex.

Well, I'm offended by you being offended by me thinking that you thought I was questioning you...... I had to read that a few times. I hope I got that hot mess right.

:rofl: If that's the only punishment I get for having sex then I'll take it! We want another baby but not so soon.

Have you ever had a stye? Well, It feels like I have styes in both eyes but there isn't anything there. I thought I was getting pink eye, but my eyes aren't pink - because they crust over tons of times during the day. My dr said they're probably infected. It hurts to blink. :(

:hugs: sorry whit about your eye. Too much punishment if you ask me.

Md nope your mess didn't make sense

^^^ Oh yeah.. Spunky's definitely right. That's Gods punishment for you doing the horizontal hoochie waltz.

Seriously, I have had a stye and they suck. I hope they give you some eye goop to make it go away... whatever it is.

You're still filthy though.

Very filthy.

Spunks, I bet that " . " was something VERY rude :growlmad:

No, you're dirty.

Send her to aunt whit. I'll take care of her :hugs:

Is there a reason she doesn't go to sleep at night early? Does she take a lot of naps during the day or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->