Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

I'm dirty in a good way.. like I'll take you to the Olive Garden if you take off your shirt kind of dirty. That's the cool kind of dirty.

Whit it was actually me typing the message again cause i didn't see it after i had sent the last one so basically me being a dumbass.

thought you liked your late night girl partying it. up

Send her to aunt whit. I'll take care of her :hugs:

Is there a reason she doesn't go to sleep at night early? Does she take a lot of naps during the day or something?

Nope. She just doesn't like to sleep. Not kidding. I have to force her. My older brother was apparently the same way.

I'm dirty in a good way.. like I'll take you to the Olive Garden if you take off your shirt kind of dirty. That's the cool kind of dirty.

:rofl: when does the skirt have to come off? Before? During Olive garden or after?

Whit it was actually me typing the message again cause i didn't see it after i had sent the last one so basically me being a dumbass.

thought you liked your late night girl partying it. up

Me? I wouldn't say I like it. I just accept it. Midnight- 1am.. okay... 2:30 3 am- not fun filled but at least she sleeps later in the morning.

I thought she had a dirty diaper but apparently one of the dogs just farted. Horrific.

What does dessert have to do with it? I'll put on a skirt for olive garden but i won't shave my legs, good enough for you?

:rofl: that made me laugh about the shaving. I never even have time to shave anymore. It's really kinda sad.

And yes, Olive Garden... mmmmm.. I love the salad. I could eat that and the breadsticks with alfredo sauce until I throw up or pass out from insulin shock.

She said shirt you whore, not skirt.
Jeez, I'll let her see my boobs but for my vagina? She'll have to take me to Red Lobster.

MMM. salad with extra italian and breadsticks with ranch, deefuckinglicious!

For a vag shot? You better buy me a cappuccino and a Tira Misu too.

No. :rofl: You're buying me it for my boobs. for you to see my vag, you gotta take me to have some sea food.

Katy Perry and Russell Brand broke up already? 14 months- wow, they gave it all they could didn't they?

This is too damn funny for me tonight. I am literally laughing hysterically on my bed. I could have sworn and wrote skirt! Apparently i have low standards your taking my skirt off. To get me naked it'd have to be outback steakhouse.

My husband put on cologne. Looks like i have to go put out now. Night bitches!

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeez I missed like 20 pages..........

Not had much sleep for 2 nights and had 2 bad days. Sophie is ill. She has a cold and her nose is so blocked she can barely nurse and really struggles breathing while sleeping.

Obviously I've started to get sick to and feel like I've been run over by a truck. And then my husband complained this morning he was tired........ I wanted to hit him over the head, as he slept all night! Luckily for him he made me a cuppa tea, so all was forgiven.

Sorry to hear about Ava, hope she hasn't got asthma. Poor little things when they're ill :(.

Also, I've never given Sophie vitamin drops and we don't come outside every day of the week. Eep! Or is it different when they're on solids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->