Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Hope Ava doesn't have asthma.

I give Maria vit d. Well I'm supposed to anyway, didn't give in the summer cos she got plenty of sun but started again this winter. She loves the stuff though!

I have finally found a food she doesn't like - raspberries. She actually ran away when I offered her some :haha:

Greatest cause of childhood asthma is overuse of chemicals and cleaning products. The worse culprit is air fresheners.

So bitches, anyone finding it hard not to talk on BC like we do on here? I used the word shit in a post yesterday without even thinking about it.

EEK, have set a date to start the sleep traning - 26th January :brat::headspin::devil::help::argh::coffee: (and so on)

Ok, where are you whores :growlmad:

I went offline last night to play with my 3DS.

Not had much sleep for 2 nights and had 2 bad days. Sophie is ill. She has a cold and her nose is so blocked she can barely nurse and really struggles breathing while sleeping.
Avery had a cold last week. It sucks, this time of year sucks with all the colds going around. My DH is the same way with the whining. I got the cold and was majorly sick last week. I still went to work, took care of Avery, the house, etc. He slept in until noon on Sunday then complained he was tired.

I have finally found a food she doesn't like - raspberries. She actually ran away when I offered her some :haha:
Nasty seedy little things. Can you blame her.

EEK, have set a date to start the sleep traning - 26th January :brat::headspin::devil::help::argh::coffee: (and so on)
For you or the baby?

Ciana, I hope Ava is ok. Update us when you get back. :hugs:

I'm a cheap date. I'll show you my boobs for 2fer combo from Panera's. :holly:

Greatest cause of childhood asthma is overuse of chemicals and cleaning products. The worse culprit is air fresheners.

I dont use any chemicals in my home, or chemical cleaning products. My son has severe asthma so it is pretty much genetic I would say.

Ava is ok I guess. Went to docs today and they said she has clear lungs, and he said there is no possible way with clear lungs she could have asthma ?? I don't believe this one bit.. but anyways. Happy her lungs are clear, but still no reason for the coughing ONLY when laying down....

He said that she probably has reflux again... and to not feed her right before bed about 1/2 hr before. (there goes our routine) I guess teething/ reflux go together in one... she is teething about 6 teeth in at the moment!!- yay for late teething.. now they come all at once.

She is 25.10 lbs... and 31 1/2 inches tall :dohh:

Next month- 1 yr needles.. eeeek!

Got Maria's one year needles next month too :(

Glad she doesn't have asthma

Are Maria and Ava the same age? yoru ticker is weeks.. i cant work weeks HAHAHA.....

Ava was bborn a month early so they are ******** about her age... i go with her actual age not she born early crap.

Maria is 11 months and a week I think - was born on the first of Feb

Ava 14th of feb..!! very close in age.. geeze ava is a slow poke.. she won't walk like Maria!!! shes lazy.

Ah only two weeks apart! Hehe lazy Ava - Maria is the opposite of lazy, she's a duracell bunny baby!

The bunch of teeth at once is a pain. Avery got 2 teeth at 8 months. Then she got the other 6 all in the last month. She's constantly drooly.

Have you tried a cool mist humidifier? Maybe her sinuses are dry from the heat being on in the house. I used one in Avery's room last week when she was sick.

The shots weren't soooo bad. She screamed and screamed, incredibly high pitched. But she was fine by the time we left the room. No reactions afterwards, no sleepiness or fever or screaming in the evening. I think this means we are done for awhile, right?

Glad they weren't so bad. I bet Maria will shout at the nurse when she gets hers done. Or slap her :rofl:

I want to find the off switch too!

Or maybe the Easy Button like they have at Staples.

https://www.staples.com/sbd/img/ico/ftr_easy.png

I feel for you Nat. Avery is completely nuts and into everything. But she sleeps at night. I can put her down for bed at 9 and go have some quiet time. I'm not sure how I would cope with a crazy baby and being up all night.

Ugh. Can't read. Sophie is just crying and crying and crying. Poor little thing :(.

Thankfully hubby is home now so I had 2 hours sleep. I feel somehow human again!

Glad Ava doesn't have asthma hon. Teething is a bitch, Bethany has 2 teeth and it always makes life hell. Lauki, you poor thing!!!! Have a glass of wine in the bath, mmmm!! Is it a cold Sophie has? Have you given Calpol?

Yea but it seems real bad. When she's not sleeping, she is crying. She sounds weird like she has a throat infection.

When do you goto the doctor? Is tomorrow to late?>

Glad Ava doesn't have asthma!

As for cold James had one last week and the humidifier made him feel so much better! He was so clear in his room then came into our to eat and got all stuffy again and couldn't BF well!

James got a tooth 12/20 then 12/26, then 1/9 and the fourth is ready to come through! No wonder he hasn't been sleeping great.

He did sleep from 9:30pm - 8:15 am last night after dad got him to bed!! He liked me this morning (thankfully!) and ate until he spit up tons all over both of us! At least he's happier!

I'd say take her as soon as you can if you're worried, if you can't today, then call to see someone tomorrow first thing? :hugs: for Sophie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->