Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Nowt wrong with singing that to your baby cat lover...

Maria has been in full on destruction mode today - she also spilt garlic sour cream dip on the carpet and got wood bark all over the floor that I just vacuumed :dohh: Anyone wanna borrow her?

Days like those- I can't wait for bedtime :rofl:

Ill borrow her for a bit haahah.. get her to teach Ava to walk !!! Haha.. hoepfully she doesn't teach her any bad stuff though LOL

She might teach her to eat things she shouldn't. Just rescued her from the fireplace where she was eating soot. I took a picture of her of course...

Oooh! Would love to see a picture of a baby eating soot!

Weird question for you ladies. James' farts/poop smells so bad lately. He's not eating any real food - still just breastfeeding. Why the change in smell do you think?

Thats weird, are you eating anything different from normal?

I'll post the pic when I get around to putting in on the computer

I really dont think I've changed my diet which is why I think its weird. Samn pills too. Just thought it was odd. Mom suggested maybe his body has changed and is absorbing it differently...

How much milk should Sophia be having a day? Do your LO's ever have not very hungry days? She woke up at 9:45 this morning (Got to snuggle with daddy and slept longer!) She went from about 10:00 last night until 10:30 this morning without eating. We feed on demand and she wasn't hungry.

She's only had about 8oz today! :( I'm super worried. She hasn't had any other food either.

I know James does have days where he's hungrier than others. :shrug: Don't really knows how much he eats though, sorry.

Whit, they are supposed to have a minimum of 24 oz when not eating much solids. How much does she drink most days?

Avery currently has a hold of Colin's x-box controller. Do I stop her?

I can't wait for the new one at 10 p.m. Mackenzie is back!!

Avery currently has a hold of Colin's x-box controller. Do I stop her?

lol, no let her play!!!

MD don;t have cable anymore let me know if I';m missing something special!!

She's honestly never been a big eater but she puts on weight fine.

She eats anywhere from 24-28oz usually. There for a while every few weeks she was going up an oz and she kind of stopped at 4, and if she is still hungry we give her another 2 oz.

if she was hungry though the night she would wake up though, right? Her pedi told me not to wake her to feed her and just always feed her on demand.

^^^^ I never woke Corrine up to feed and I feed her on demand.. within reason. For instance, if she hasn't ate in four hours I feed her. I just feel that's too long.

Spunky- All you're missing is a bunch of moms forcing energy drinks into their kids so they preform on stage in pancake makeup... so yes, I guess you are missing alot.

And yeah, I just saw Mackenzie is back on today.. she is a superstar of these things... and a little crazy too.

WOW you bitches are quiet!

No more talk of removing shirts or skirts for food tonight?

She's honestly never been a big eater but she puts on weight fine.

She eats anywhere from 24-28oz usually. There for a while every few weeks she was going up an oz and she kind of stopped at 4, and if she is still hungry we give her another 2 oz.

if she was hungry though the night she would wake up though, right? Her pedi told me not to wake her to feed her and just always feed her on demand.

Ava had days where she only drank 4 oz and i would be freaking out calling the health line thinking she may get dehydrated..... anyways she ended up fine, I learned that she had days where she was hungry and days where she didn't care for it at all...

Ava also didn't drink alot like she was 6 months and STILL having 4-5 oz.. where she should of been having 8-9 oz... then finally at 9 months she went up to 10 oz bottles...

Ava is a healthy weight, she gained slowly and then had a HUUUGE growht spurt for like 3 weeks, and gained 4 lbs!!! I was so worried she wouldn't gain.. as she was so slow too... basically what she was working on was height at the time...

I never wake to feed past 4 months... I fed on demand... whats the point of waking a baby who is sleeping peacefully, if they were hungry they would be crying hahaha..:dohh: She may be just showing you she can go more hours through the night.. and who wants to ruin that.. NOT ME :rofl:

WOW you bitches are quiet!

No more talk of removing shirts or skirts for food tonight?

Are you offering?

whit, I wouldn't wake her during the night. If she was truly hungry, she would get up and want to eat. During the day I wouldn't go more than 4 hours without offering a bottle. I've always kept Avery on a loose schedule because she didn't really ask to eat.

She's still not a huge eater and usually on takes a 7 oz bottle at a time. Although I was told now I need to get her down to 24 oz or less of milk per day. :dohh:

It finally happened. I wasn't watching Avery while upstairs, I was putting clothes away, she fell down the stairs. I feel awful. She seems fine though, just a little scratch on her butt. I need to get another gate for upstairs, she's nuts.

Neko- I think every mom has a moment like this from what i hear. Falling down stairs, off a bed, off a couch.. etc etc.. don't feel bad.

These people on TV are paying 50k to clone their dead pet. That's so.... I don't know what to think. Weird.

With Avery I'm sure it's going to be more than just one moment. My son was relatively quiet. My husband already knows this is the one to need emergency room visits.

I wish I had 50 grand to burn on something useless. I miss my cat who died a couple of years ago a ton, but I wouldn't spend so much money on trying to bring a dead pet back. There's no guarantee they would even act exactly the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->