Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

^^^ That's what I was saying to OH. It's not the same animal. Not matter how much you want it to be.

Neko - Maybe i am offering, what are you willing to trade?

So sorry about Avery falling down the stairs! So scary!

No cloning of pets. Too witchcraft for me. I know it's science, but still.

Thanks ladies! I ended up getting her to eat another 6oz bottle, she ate some sweet potatoes and then another 3oz or so before she passed out. I hate knowing she hasn't eaten much! Makes me feel like a bad mom.

Aww, I'm sure Avery is fine. Sophia almost rolled off of the couch once, and I knew she could roll, I just didn't think about it.

I'll drop my panties for you bitches anyday. :cloud9:

Lol whit! Anyday, huh? No requirements?

James is in bed and I'm taking a bath trying to destress from what I'm not sure.

What are you up to?

I'm being forced to watch the X-men. I'd rather watch Family Guy.

Im watching teen mom. Just cried when Leah's daughter stood by herself.

I think I'm going to go to bed, it is after all almost ten pm. So tired lately. I get eight to nine hours straight most of the time and I'm still exhausted. I'm so damn lame.

It's almost midnight here, I'm hoping to go to bed by 1. Wanna clean up my kitchen and gotta wash bottles.

Night momma!

Morning ****monkeys

Poor Avery, but it happens to every baby/toddler I'm sure - happened to Maria twice in the same day

Sometimes Maria hardly eats at all Whit - she'll have just a couple bfs in a day if we're really busy but she usually makes up for it at night

Morning all! Mightily refreshed, took a sleeping pill last night and passed out for 12 hours. Lush!

I haven't managed to read the erm....9 pages lol

Hope Avery is ok?!

Poor Avery - these things happen so don't worry.

Whit - you ho, I knew you'd drop your knickers for us!!!

Lauki any update on Sophie?

Neko- so just after you wrote yesterday Avery fell down the stairs.. Ava decided to try to copy or something...

We have a gate at the top of the stairs and it it above the ground because she is so tall and could reach the handle... anyways she tried to fit underneath got stuck because of her head THANK GOD.... and we came and rescued her ... she would of almost went down the stairs completely backwards....

I share you scary feelings.. ughh I was shook... I dont really know what to do about that stairway.. Ava is taller than mosts gates ALREADY... i guess I just leave it and make sure she is not trying to get under... grr.

oh and yesterday i tried feeding her 1/2 before bed.. since the coughing-vomiting at night... and no change she coughed and vomited at night AGAIN.. I am so sick of it, it has been like 2 weeks for the coughing, and now the vomiting just started up.... been 2 days of this so far..

I donno what it is... reflux would do this all of a sudden? like wtf. :shrug:

Hmm weird, doesn't sound like reflux really to me

Me either.... I am clueless.. but its somewhat bothersome when she throws up in her bed.. i mean .. geeze anywhere but the damn bed!!!:dohh: Thats the worst!

thats gotta suck. Stick some muslins under her so you only have to change them rather than the sheets

Muslin= cloth
You haven't heard of a muslin before?!

Well...T is up on her feet. I watched her today at a friends house grab the coffee table, haul herself up onto her knees, swayed a bit and then got up into standing and then just stood there for about 15 minutes LOL. I was just chatting away with friend but had arm out just in case she fell, but she just stood there trying to jump as if she was in a jumparoo. Loved the astonished look she gave as she stood up and then the confusion of "right, im up, now what do I do?" lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->