Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

a muslin cloth, don't you have them there?

Aw well done T!

Jessica- that is awesome!!! She is going sooo quickly... Is she bear walking yet, I am so bummed out she didn't i thought FOR SURE she would... Ava did start on hands and knees though... maybe she will eventually LOL.. You have to tell me if she does ... LOL

NO.. no muslin cloths... lol.... we call them recieving blankets.. HAHAH.. like they recieve the puke! :rofl: we have a better name I think!!!

hahahah RECEIVING BLANKETS?! Sounds like something a gay man would use.

She's not bear walking as such, but she's started bunny hopping which is RUINING her crawling. She goes knee knee hand hand, onto her feet, bunny hop, repeat. She's also using the bear walk pose to climb over stuff, so if I leave a pillow on the floor instead of shuffling over on her knees she gets up onto her toes and bear walks over it. So its really a combination of normal crawling, hopping and bear walking. WEIRD child.
She refuses to sit now, if I pick her up and put her down she straightens her legs and arches her back so I cant bend her in the middle to put her down...sooo awkward when trying to get her to sit on the floor or putting her in the highchair.

oh god, Ava is the opposite.. she wont stand.. when i put her down she will lift her legs so she can sit.. then she will stand on her own.. shes sooo grr sometimes LOL

Shame we dont live closer (or on the same side of the world) as babies tend to copy each other. T would teach Ava to be a spoilt bratt and Ava would teach T to sit lol

It is a shame.. I don't know anyone on here that is even slightly close to me- bummer!!!!

Ava would teach T to climb up shelves.. spit juice on the floor.. bite.. oh and be a spoiled brat!! hahaha but she could teach her to bear walk.. so i can then be right!!!!!

I am still so shocked she didnt....... Ava started EXACT same way.. and they seem like they boy have same body type/ and gymnastic type babies LOL

Give her time, its only been a week since she started. Ava started after a week didnt she? T is so strong on her legs that I am surprised too!

I have just made home made bread. YUM! I plan on making a deli sandwich for dinner tonight :)

Yep she started after a week, but she did hand knee foot... so she always had her foot in there... she just wanted to go FASTER to keep up with her brother LOL... somewhat.! lol.. but ya can't believe she just started and shes already pulling up.. sounds exactly like destructive Ava :rofl: goooodluck !!

Great lol! Am I meant to read to her more now? Certain studies show babies who are mobile younger tend to be slower at speech development. Not sure how accurate it is.

Also- can you put up a ticker with Ava's age on it? I like seeing how old peoples babies are!

Haha... read? Ava just rips the pages out, or tries to close the book and take it. I can't read to her, so I sing to her... I don't care about studies really hahahahaha... I am a free flow mama.. my son turned out fine, I hope Ava will too...

Tickers never work for me... i don't know why :shrug:

Tickers never worked because you probably never did it right. :haha:
Where do you live, Ciana?

I want to go back to Europe. If I ever do, I'll hit you bitches up. :rofl:

My bad mommy moment? I put Sophia in her jumper this morning, sat down on the couch and dozed off and on for about an hour while she jumped. She started fussing so I got her out. SHIT. ALL. UP. HER. BACK. :dohh:

Jeez Louise!

I have told u this so many times whit- listen this time... C-A-N-A-D-A... specifically Ontario... hahaha... but born and partially raised in Italy.

And maybe I didn't do it right.. hahah I donno.. my pregnancy tickers screwed up all the time too..

Here's how u can remember Ava's age everyone...

She is a Valentines day baby !!!:haha:

Quickly skimmed the thread. Still quite poorly and so is Sophie. But she seems to have gotten a little better. She started playing a little bit again, although only when on my lap or when she's able to touch me. She's completely off food, so lots of extra nursing.
Been to the doctor, but she doesn't have any infections.

Just wanted to say Whit - Sophie once didn't nurse and refused everything for 24 hours. The doctor just said to check nappies, if she's still having wet ones. Make sure she's alert and doesn't have a sunken fontanelle.

Anyway, Sophie is sucking my back now :)rofl:) I'm gonna wash her and then put her to bed with some Calpol!

Glad Sophie feeling a little better.

Just off to eat a burger, yum!!! Diet going very fucking well.

She's in bed now, but last night she woke every 30 minutes.. Ugh.. It really sucks when you're ill yourself and you're the only one that can settle them.

Normally when I was ill I could just chillout on the sofa or in bed with a blanket and lots of tea. Aah well, at least we got the new sofa and it's well comfy. They delivered it at 7.45am.. Haha, really didn't expect it at that time!

EEK!!! Ooh you must be tired poor thing :-( :sleep:

Where are you other skanks this eve? Maria is probably out driving the car or something :rofl:

I ordered my wedding invitations today!! :wedding:

Maria got things a bit backwards and was pulling up a month before she could crawl.

I think the speech thing might be right Jessica, I think Maria is slower with her speech development. She's said things that I thought were words but hasn't said them for ages so I think it was just a fluke so she doesn't have a real first word yet and she's nearly a year old. She mostly just goes mmmmm mumumumumamamamama and ah ah ah ah ah uh oh all day long :haha:

Nice bad mummy moment Whit :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->