Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Hah I'd be surprised if Maria was out driving the car, we're snowed in!

I can distinctly hear her whining - I better go find out why :haha:

She fell out of the sledge several times today - bad mummy!

Maria is a legend

Whit, you should have left her in the poo. She has to learn to respect your me time

Maria got things a bit backwards and was pulling up a month before she could crawl.

I think the speech thing might be right Jessica, I think Maria is slower with her speech development. She's said things that I thought were words but hasn't said them for ages so I think it was just a fluke so she doesn't have a real first word yet and she's nearly a year old. She mostly just goes mmmmm mumumumumamamamama and ah ah ah ah ah uh oh all day long :haha:

Nice bad mummy moment Whit :haha:

I think that was me that said that lol... speech vs mobile...

Ava is soooo slow at mobile hahah but shes a talker omg..

For your amusement - a video of Maria faceplanting in the snow :rofl:

https://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u143/generalgayer/baby%20new%20home/th_28025f49.jpg

How cute of Maria!

I thought muslin cloths were weird too.

James is going to be a talker then as he's not much of a mover...

:rofl: hahaha... Oh Maria LOL!! What was she doing there anyways? :haha:

She was taking a nap, face down and all, duh! :haha:

So, I've just got to say that I'm happy I have you ladies. I apparently made a "smart ass" post on facebook and people are getting their panties in a twist.

Everyone (pretty much literally) is posting about it snowing. So, I made a post.."Could anyone tell me if it was snowing outside?" And apparently I'm a huge smartass. :rofl:

...if they even knew.

Hahaha I know this is like a safe place LOL... I always type something in BC and then have to edit it , as I am far too myself in there LOOL...

F facebook- honestly.. it sucks. hahahaha.. why i have it I dunno.

Of course that is where Maria sleep.. Nat tried to say she was bundled in a pram. hah Videos tell all muahahahaha

She was trying to run but she finds it hard in the snow :haha: I make her walk to the post box and back to tire her out for her nap

oh child labour.. geezus.. is this boot camp or something.. haha teaching her young!!! :rofl:

soon she will be trained to get the mail on her own :haha:

O/T- but how is she with other babies?

She doesn't really see other babies anymore cos there's no baby groups on at the mo near here. She did see an older girl (about 3 I think) at the clinic and ran right over wanting to play with her but got shy as soon as she got near.

Awww haha i bet she would be bossy:haha: no one takes the light away from Miss Maria :rofl:

thats cute she ran over to the little girl! aww!

Ava has a big brother.. and she will NOT share.. she is so grabby.. quick to bite/scratch your eyes out.. shes a crazy one haha.. So far any babies she has played with she has been mean too.. and bossy.. hahaha. She see's another baby have a toy and she will go grab it.. ill give it back she will scream bloody murder I took it out of her hands.. tell her bad girl- she laughs.. no is an all out belly laugh....

Girls......

Muslin= cloth
You haven't heard of a muslin before?!

Well...T is up on her feet. I watched her today at a friends house grab the coffee table, haul herself up onto her knees, swayed a bit and then got up into standing and then just stood there for about 15 minutes LOL. I was just chatting away with friend but had arm out just in case she fell, but she just stood there trying to jump as if she was in a jumparoo. Loved the astonished look she gave as she stood up and then the confusion of "right, im up, now what do I do?" lol

Congrats T!

I also heard about the speech delay if they are mobile early but I don't know how true that is. My brother was walking by 9 months and he said his first word around that time too. I'm sure it is dependent on the baby.

Okay- I just read through all that...

Lauki- Sorry Sophie is sick but happy she is feeling better.

Ciana- Your baby is hardcore. You should get one of those4 car bumper stickers that say that your baby can kick their baby's ass.

Whit- I hate people who have no sense of humor... (usually women). I also hate people that always get all butt hurt (also usually women). I'll add you to my FB and we can be sarcastic together.

Jessica or Ciana or however the hell said it: That delay thing.... I guess we'll find out. Corrine has been cruising since after X-mas, and now T, and Maria... well, what can you say about Maria and her shenanigans???? Anyway, I guess we'll get a good measurement on if that's true or not.

Ciana again- I know why you're on facebook...
<<<<< this girl!

Hey, where do you live again?

For Fucks Sake, she's told you enough where she lives! :rofl:

There is so much BS in this thread that I forgot you told me you lived in Ohhh CANNNNADA, I remember us talking about you living there though, and I asked how you say your o's - haha :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->