Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Where are you hell cats????

Have any of you used flash cards with your babies? I think I want to get some baby flash cards and debating teaching her baby sign language. Any thoughts?

Scott let Corrine spill a glass of wine on herself (she broke the glass) and now her clothes are purple. I told him not to worry about it, that he's just a shitty dad that can't be trusted alone with his daughter and that it's no big deal.

MD- For fuck sakes I should have a dollar for everytime someone asks me where I live and YOU.. YOU ..YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE you've asked a zillion ass times too.. hahaha... :dohh:

I don't know how true it is either, that statement. Mason walked at 7.5 pure walk.. and talked around the same age... and he speaks waaay above his age level, he has the most complex vocabulary it's crazy and we always get comments so that statement for him= untrue.. One thing he said tonight was .. my husband threw a ball at him while he was getting ava's ball from under the couch and he looks at his dad and say "uhh dad was that really neccesary" completely serious!!!!! :rofl: That was just ONE example.. of his vocabulary..it gets better hahahhaha

Haha I bet the other babies love Ava!

Babies do love her, but after she is finished with them... they don't

For Fucks Sake, she's told you enough where she lives! :rofl:

Thank god.. you tell her !!!!!:thumbup:
There is so much BS in this thread that I forgot you told me you lived in Ohhh CANNNNADA, I remember us talking about you living there though, and I asked how you say your o's - haha :hugs:

hahaha yess i can clearly rememeber that lmfao... thats why i was like omg r u really asking me this!! AGAIN.. haha remember now bitchhh!

Ps- water heated on facebook- uhmm I seriousely had that happen to me before xmas... and it took them a whole freaking 7 days to get someone out, well someone came out.. but wasnt qualified to fix it as our house is to new, and has the new technology.. so took 7 freaking days NO hot water.. GRRR.. i feel your pain.. hahaha

Where are you hell cats????

Have any of you used flash cards with your babies? I think I want to get some baby flash cards and debating teaching her baby sign language. Any thoughts?

Nope never did it under age 1 at all.. and I really can't be bothered with sign... could be because my kids always talked early I donno.... :shrug: not a huge believer in it though.. also don't have the patience..

Scott let Corrine spill a glass of wine on herself (she broke the glass) and now her clothes are purple. I told him not to worry about it, that he's just a shitty dad that can't be trusted alone with his daughter and that it's no big deal.

Oh god.. Mason broke a glass once and he had to get glued up.. hahaha ... he has a pretty big scar on his chest from it.... that was also.. because of his dad... not watching him properly...:dohh:

I am here.. just bummed out...

Had a bit of a crap day... Ava tried to squeeze under the gate- hurt herself.... scared the shit out of me, my husband fed Ava too hot milk today , she screamed... i freaked out... my son doesn't want his surgery anymore unless I go in the operating room with him...

And we just got the date of Jan 26 for surgery- so coming up... and now hes begging me not to do it, he said he wants to take the medicine.. and ugh .. hes older now and now he knows what decision I had to make, and hes all out refusing the surgery...

Made a delish supper- and both kids wouldn't eat.. like fuck.. :growlmad:

but... im here! :happydance:

Im here. Keep in mind though, it's.......JERRRRRSSSSDAY!!!!

:rofl:

Aww Ciana, what a day! Can you explain to him why you made the decisions you have?

What did you make for supper? :winkwink:

hahah. I don't watch that show lol. I cant stand bitches like that.. not even on the TV :rofl: there voice.. there attitude...

whit - I did explain he doesn't care he has made his mind up.. adn he is not having it. Really its not his choice and I can just go ahead and have it done.. he will be given a needle to go to sleep.. but do you know cruel that is? that is rediculous.. I can't do that.. I don't know what the fuck to do.. I just want to drink my face off life is so stressfull and its not getting any freaking better!!!!!

Chicken cacciatori (sp?) with honey garlic noodles... Ava had greek and fetta noodles.. or wait. im lying she didnt eat shit.. neither kid ate shit.. and bother were home made and took time... makes u so pissed when ur kids dont eat hwen uve taken ALL that time to prepare.. grrrrrr

I know where you live silly pants! I was fooking with Whit....

Oh man, not that it needed to be any harder for you! He just knows that it's surgery but he doesn't know enough of course to understand the rest.. like why you chose what you did. Poor guy is probably just scared. :(

I read on your journal about Ava and her trying to get under the gate. It sucks she hurt herself.. but I have to say.... that was pretty smart for her to see the space underneath and process that she *might* be able to get out that way. Sadly didn't work out for her.. but still required some critical thinking. She obviously a very smart girl.

As for the dads.. they try..but they just don't seem to give the same level of attention sometimes. I actually wonder if it's a mom versus dad thing. After he let her get that glass of wine and we cleaned it up he turned around and she fell backwards and hit her head.

And I think he is a good dad too btw...BUT...

Bnb fucked up so this is delayed....

whit-

https://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/masonava/402269_10150486449626777_589636776_.jpg

whit - I did explain he doesn't care he has made his mind up.. adn he is not having it. Really its not his choice and I can just go ahead and have it done.. he will be given a needle to go to sleep.. but do you know cruel that is? that is rediculous.. I can't do that.. I don't know what the fuck to do.. I just want to drink my face off life is so stressfull and its not getting any freaking better!!!!!

Chicken cacciatori (sp?) with honey garlic noodles... Ava had greek and fetta noodles.. or wait. im lying she didnt eat shit.. neither kid ate shit.. and bother were home made and took time... makes u so pissed when ur kids dont eat hwen uve taken ALL that time to prepare.. grrrrrr

Oh man... :hugs:

I don't even know what to say.

MD- He does understand the reasons why... he just does not want to have surgery... but who does? I mean he said he would take the medicine no matter what no gagging no fighting... but.. unfortunately the medicine is off the list.. now to convince him about the surgery.. like I don't know.... ugh.,

Ava she is a pretty unique child. I cannot believe she did that either! Like omg. I was freaked right out.. her body on the stairs and her head stuck.. like mom of the year or fucking what!!!

Dad's yes My husband is a good dad too.. but if he used his brain he would be the BEST dad...thats mean :haha:

MD- He does understand the reasons why... he just does not want to have surgery... but who does? I mean he said he would take the medicine no matter what no gagging no fighting... but.. unfortunately the medicine is off the list.. now to convince him about the surgery.. like I don't know.... ugh.,

Ava she is a pretty unique child. I cannot believe she did that either! Like omg. I was freaked right out.. her body on the stairs and her head stuck.. like mom of the year or fucking what!!!

Dad's yes My husband is a good dad too.. but if he used his brain he would be the BEST dad...thats mean :haha:

But accurate?

Very Accurate :rofl:

What does corrine eat for breakfast? I need some idea's

She gets a bottle and some kind of fruit with cereal. I'm a shitty mom and I use jars. I used to take half a jar of fruit and mix it with cereal but now they have jars that have it mixed(raspberry banana oatmeal or peach strawberry granola). It gives me a whole new way to be lazy.

Do you TW or BLW? Never even knew about BLW until I got on this site.

I do a combination of both.. I mostly BLW but I do feed her yogurt and smoothies and such by spoon...

but mostly BLW.. Ava hated cereal, she has always had like dried cereal, pancaked, waffles... toast.. stuff like that.. I was asking because those or boring to her now.. haha but im at a loss what to add to breakfast. LOL

She doesn't like the cereals huh? Corrine aka: Piglet would eat anything except Peas. I could pretty much shove anything else in her face and she'd oink out on it.

Jesus.. I can't think of what else to feed her....

I'm pretty useless huh?

In this case .. yes. Haha.

Ava probably doesn't like cereal because she gets all this other good tasting shit(my fault) so then she decided the cereal was nasty. i donno? LOL..

Ughh my ears are killing me tonight. Like no other I want to rip them off!

I'm sorry your ears hurt.....You should have your OH stomp on your foot to make your ears stop hurting.

If he stomps on your foot than your foot will hurt and you'll forget about the pain in your ears.

^^^ my dad says this kinda shit all the time.

Bahhahaahaha... you are something else.. wise words of a father.. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->