Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Is anyone here married?!

I love weddings!! (cat lover- i know your wedding is coming up1!!!!:happydance:)

I like this.. this is my way of thinking.....

https://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/masonava/382687_10150488308010892_504120891_.jpg

^^^ Agree a gazillion percent.... sadly, I have noticed many people don't like honesty and being straight forward.

OH's brother told him that Scott and i would be like regular family and " Be nice to each other face's and talk shit behind each others back like normal families do"....

:shock:

Nonsense.

Ciana - just wanted to give :hugs: I would have no clue what to say to your son. I know you had a hard time making your decision between the options and it must be harder yet that your son disagrees with you. Maybe have the doctor explain it to him too? Maybe he will listen more to someone like that? So sorry you guys are going through this.

We're married already. Would love another wedding though :haha: (to the same man of course!)

I would love another wedding too ahahah... we are going to renew vows.. but thats not the same!!! ahahah and yes to the same man :rofl: some days!! :haha:

So remember when you were ttc (assuming you were ttc) and you were in your tww? How crazy you would get?

Well, I have no clue if I'm ovulating as I've had no period yet. But we've been dtd without protection, so I feel like I'm constantly in my tww. I got a cold sore before I got my bfp, then proceeded to get 7 more in my first 2 trimesters. Haven't had any cold sores since 2nd trimester....until now. Now I'm like am I pregnant? I hope so! But it's probably just another damn cold sore. I've been testing pretty often since I have a bunch of ic, but so far bfn. But I did just get a cold sore yesterday. Arg, grasping at straws being the crazy ttc again even though we're ntnp I thought it might be less stressful.

Thanks for letting me get that out. If I've offended anyone let me know and I'll change the post to "." as I know how touchy some people are about ttc. (and I don't blame a lot of them as it takes so much to conceive sometimes)

OH's brother told him that Scott and i would be like regular family and " Be nice to each other face's and talk shit behind each others back like normal families do"....

Is there such a thing as a normal family? What I think is normal is way different than what other people think is normal. I just think that shows what OH's brother thinks about family. :shrug:

Is there such a thing as a normal family? What I think is normal is way different than what other people think is normal. I just think that shows what OH's brother thinks about family. :shrug:

Right. Exactly.

That's the type of family he (Oh and Brother)has grown up in.. and it isn't the kind I have... nor is that what I want my daughter to grow up in and neither does OH.

Getting ready to watch the SHORE! :happydance:

I'm married, I don't want to redo our wedding..I want to redo our honeymoon! :haha:

I get enough :sex: I would like the getting away again! We got married in my favorite city in CA on the beach, and that's where we stayed for our Honeymoon. Was Lovely!

:rofl: we didn't even have sex the night of our wedding OR the first night in FL. We were exhausted!

I wanna get away. We went to the beach then to Disney :)

Vinny left the shore tonight. I know he'll be back but I teared up. :cry:

You inspired me to look at mtv.com. forgot to look for jersey shore but will try to remember to watch some tomorrow. Where should i start? Last i watched they were in Italy. Watched a ton of cheap on the site with my husband though for like an hour.

Italy was the worst season! Tomorrow Episodes 1 & 2 should be on there for this season. :cloud9: Love Vin.

:hugs: Ciana

I thought the internet was broken and was all ready to cry...then I realised it wasn't plugged in

I am married :) Got married at 22.

Bad mummy alert- I left T upstairs playing whilst I had a shower etc...about 45 minutes later whilst drinking coffee I thought she was suspiciously quiet so went upstairs to check her......she was standing up clinging to the side of the TV HAHAHAHAHA, I did laugh at her for a little bit and then got her down. Not sure how long she had been standing like that LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->