Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

:rofl: She loves the tv so much she has to hug it

Maria is not right at all - she just drank so much water she was sick, and then she drank some more!

No she's just weird. She loves water too much to stop drinking it :dohh:

Have any of you skanks seen the film Bruno? It made me piss myself about 8 times, think it would appeal to your sense of humour!! :loopy:

https://www.thebrunomovie.com/bruno-movie-trailer

Sophia is already driving me nuts today. She's been up roughly an hour and a half, won't drink her milk, already ready for a nap but won't stop pulling her freaking paci out of her mouth and screaming because she wants it.

for fucks sake.

I hated that age Whit.

Maria just had a nearly 3 hour nap :) but I had to push the pram through 30cm of snow to get her to sleep...

This age is hard.

She isn't mobile, but she realizes she COULD be, and gets mad when she can't move. Takes her paci out of her mouth and always puts it back in sideways or something and gets mad.

Frustrating age :haha:

Ohh Maria! a 3 hour nap though?! NICE!

LOVE the film Bruno lol!

Awww, I loved 5 months! She was over 4 month sleep regression. I didn't like 3 months tbh.

Jessica - did you get a pic? Would have been priceless!!! Awesome!

5 months he started waking once a night, wasn't a fan of that, loved 6 months, actually was so happy at the 3 month mark, before that was so hard everything else has been better by comparison.

hehe, no I didn't actually, but next time I will definitely get my camera out lol!

Trying to trudge through this thread. Damn it sucks when you have to time to be online for a day.

Ciana - :hugs: Sorry that your son does need the surgery. I'm sure it's normal for him to be scared and not want to have surgery. I hope everything goes well for him and he feels better soon.

Trying to get under something is how Avery got her head stuck under the sofa. She put it in sideways while figuring she could reach a ball under there. Then it took her a minute to figure out how to get her head back out. My gates don't have any gap underneath, maybe it's because they are pressure mounted? Are yours a wall mounted gate?

Whit - 4-5 months were the worst. All she wanted was to be stood up and nothing placated her. It gets better once they become mobile on their own. Especially once they start walking.

As far as the walking/talking thing. Avery babbles a ton, gawd knows what she says, and says a few words even though she was an early walker. My son walked way later (14 months) and talked a little bit more but not ton more. He's hard to shut up now. I wish he'd stop talking.

I've been married for 15 years. I got married when I was 20. wtf was I thinking. :haha:

Where are you hell cats????

Have any of you used flash cards with your babies? I think I want to get some baby flash cards and debating teaching her baby sign language. Any thoughts?

Scott let Corrine spill a glass of wine on herself (she broke the glass) and now her clothes are purple. I told him not to worry about it, that he's just a shitty dad that can't be trusted alone with his daughter and that it's no big deal.

I've taught Avery 2 signs this month. More and all done. She likes using the more sign. Mostly about drinking my water. Go figure what's so fascinating about water.

That's a waste of good wine!

I've been married for 15 years. I got married when I was 20. wtf was I thinking. :haha:

LOL I was 19 (turned a month before!) I asked my husband two days ago what on earth made us think we should get married as we are very compatible personality wise but we literally have no interests in common! We have no similar hobbies. He said he has no clue why we got married either, but glad we did.

We got married right after I turned 21. We don't have a lot of the same interests, either. Honestly, I'm not sure If I have many interests anymore anyway. Sophia and him. :shrug:
I think we balance each other out though.

Where are you hell cats????

Have any of you used flash cards with your babies? I think I want to get some baby flash cards and debating teaching her baby sign language. Any thoughts?

Scott let Corrine spill a glass of wine on herself (she broke the glass) and now her clothes are purple. I told him not to worry about it, that he's just a shitty dad that can't be trusted alone with his daughter and that it's no big deal.

I've taught Avery 2 signs this month. More and all done. She likes using the more sign. Mostly about drinking my water. Go figure what's so fascinating about water.

That's a waste of good wine!

Thanks.

What's with the kids obsessed with water? Wish I WAS obsessed with water.
I hope they keep that obsession with them.

I think the water is fascinating because it's mine and not hers. But I'm weird and I like drinking water and most much else. (tea, coffee or mebbe some alcohol :blush: )

Signing is probably easier than flashcards. It's easy to learn a few simple signs online that you want to use. I have a book about baby signing, I still haven't read it.

Yeah, I just went into babysignlanguage.com and they had A LOT of information. The flash cards do seem like a lot work and I'm still unsure about them.

I wanted to get the Your Baby Can Read thing too but it's so expensive.

This age is hard.

She isn't mobile, but she realizes she COULD be, and gets mad when she can't move. Takes her paci out of her mouth and always puts it back in sideways or something and gets mad.

Frustrating age :haha:
Phia's age was the worst age got Ava.. I wanted to rip my hair out, she actually put me in tears with the whining and crying all day long.. and just being exactly as you say frustrating.. after so many days.. its enough.. ... it does get better when they are mobile.. Ava was clingy.. i couldnt leave her side.. the room nothing because she would freak out.. she hated anyone who came near her.. her separation eanxiety was through the roof!

Ohh Maria! a 3 hour nap though?! NICE!

Italy was the worst season! Tomorrow Episodes 1 & 2 should be on there for this season. :cloud9: Love Vin.

Pfft Italy is thee best!!! I used to watch that show.. and love it.. BUT... now I hate it.. too much bitchy ass drama.. hate girls like them too hahahaha

:hugs: Ciana

I thought the internet was broken and was all ready to cry...then I realised it wasn't plugged in

Thanks hun xo
I am married :) Got married at 22.

Bad mummy alert- I left T upstairs playing whilst I had a shower etc...about 45 minutes later whilst drinking coffee I thought she was suspiciously quiet so went upstairs to check her......she was standing up clinging to the side of the TV HAHAHAHAHA, I did laugh at her for a little bit and then got her down. Not sure how long she had been standing like that LOL

LMAO.. whats with our kids getting stuck.. LOL... Ava once got stuck in a cupboard.. i couldn't help but laughing my ass off!!

Sophia is already driving me nuts today. She's been up roughly an hour and a half, won't drink her milk, already ready for a nap but won't stop pulling her freaking paci out of her mouth and screaming because she wants it.

for fucks sake.

awee hun :hugs: hang in there get OH to give you a break if you need it.. they are extremely frustrating at this damn age!!

Trying to trudge through this thread. Damn it sucks when you have to time to be online for a day.

Ciana - :hugs: Sorry that your son does need the surgery. I'm sure it's normal for him to be scared and not want to have surgery. I hope everything goes well for him and he feels better soon.

Thanks hun :flower:

Trying to get under something is how Avery got her head stuck under the sofa. She put it in sideways while figuring she could reach a ball under there. Then it took her a minute to figure out how to get her head back out. My gates don't have any gap underneath, maybe it's because they are pressure mounted? Are yours a wall mounted gate?

Mine is a wall mounted gate.... and it has to have a gap because if not she will climb over, she is half monkey. I tried to have it at floor level and she climbed up the freaking gate almost went over!!!!!... so we moved it up and all has been good until yesterday, she was quite freaked out so maybe she wont do it again? HAHAH.. wishful thinking im sure.
Whit - 4-5 months were the worst. All she wanted was to be stood up and nothing placated her. It gets better once they become mobile on their own. Especially once they start walking.

As far as the walking/talking thing. Avery babbles a ton, gawd knows what she says, and says a few words even though she was an early walker. My son walked way later (14 months) and talked a little bit more but not ton more. He's hard to shut up now. I wish he'd stop talking.

Ive been with my husband for 7 years and married for 4... :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->