~*~ Official BabyandBump Secret Santa 2018 ~*~ Chat Thread ~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m guessing either the slime or nail varnish is what you were quizzed about at post office haha!!
Thankyou so much i loved it all and the kids loved the slime!
I painted my nails with a lovely festive red on Xmas day!

It was the nail varnish lol. As I couldn't find the true measurements, I had to lie and agree with the woman to for her to accept it. You're more than welcome :) I didn't know whether to go with the slime or not as I know many parents hate it but did anyway haha

It was the nail varnish lol. As I couldn't find the true measurements, I had to lie and agree with the woman to for her to accept it. You're more than welcome :) I didn't know whether to go with the slime or not as I know many parents hate it but did anyway haha

Haha all that over nail polish.
Glad everyone is so happy with their gifts. Got my fluffy socks on again. Love them and keep my legs warm.

I went to the post office first smartie but it was over 2kg and was going to cost £13!! So I said I’d book a courier lol, I didn’t want to be posh I wanted it to cost £3.95 :haha:

C1403 I really love my items I feel like you know me. All things I’d choose for myself. I always keep a little book in my handbag with notes jotted down because I’m useless at remembering things, so the giraffe book is going to live in my bag for that purpose now. Where were the gin sweeties from as I need more!? They are so nice x

I went to the post office first smartie but it was over 2kg and was going to cost £13!! So I said I’d book a courier lol, I didn’t want to be posh I wanted it to cost £3.95 :haha:

C1403 I really love my items I feel like you know me. All things I’d choose for myself. I always keep a little book in my handbag with notes jotted down because I’m useless at remembering things, so the giraffe book is going to live in my bag for that purpose now. Where were the gin sweeties from as I need more!? They are so nice x

Haha can't beat a notebook and pen ha ha. Sweets were from paperchase X

Ha ha!

I had Kirsty but no idea who had me :)

Meeeeeee :hi:

I'm sorry I had a card and Christmas sprinkles to make it more exciting but I forgot to put them in :blush:

I can't wait until we all find out who had who! :)

Meeeeeee :hi:

I'm sorry I had a card and Christmas sprinkles to make it more exciting but I forgot to put them in :blush:
Awwww. Thanks so much. I had you last year. Loved them all. The candle smells so nice but simple if that makes sense.
The gin is gone ha ha X

It was me!

Awwh thankyou so much!! Putting choc coins in for the kids was so thoughful of you. I honestly had no clue at all who it was, Ive been using my notebook already, OH was taking the piss asking when I was starting at the daily prophet :rofl: xx

Keep waiting for the list to be put up but I'm impatient sooo...

Which one of you gave me my wonderful gifts? (Currently drinking coffee out of my harry potter mug :happydance: ) xx

Keep waiting for the list to be put up but I'm impatient sooo...

Which one of you gave me my wonderful gifts? (Currently drinking coffee out of my harry potter mug :happydance: ) xx

That would be me! I am so rubbish at secret santas but I quite liked your profile <3

Polished my book off on my lounger in lanzarote on hogmanay xx

Aww I had no idea, I kept trying to guess! Thank you so much, I absolutely loved all the gifts and the box was beautiful :cloud9:

You are more than welcome sweet.
Glad you loved them hun. Box is fab I went back and got one for myself :xmas4:

Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member