• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

~*~ Official BabyandBump Secret Santa 2018 ~*~ Chat Thread ~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a rubbish sense of smell but the candle smells lovely and fresh/simple which is what I love (got it on the dining table ATM)
Socks are soooo snuggly and wore them to bed last night lol.
Gin will go down nicely this evening
Thank you Secret Santa and to everyone else onbhere who have now become a part of my Christmas tradition XxxX

Screenshot_20181225-122207.png

Thankyou so much secret Santa!
Kids loved the slime too! They were made up!
I absolutely love the purse! Can’t wait for later on to get the cozy socks on and do my nails!

19433184-9C8A-4605-96CA-D3704B27D8C5.jpeg

Thank you so much to my secret santa! Unfortunately the candle was smashed to pieces, but no harm done! Bath bomb is super cute, and the chocolate is my fave! Little yankees are lush too <3

I never got a picture, have been run iff my feet but I love them all!

Thankyou to my ss!! I got a Harry Potter notebook, some nice bath things, a bauble filled with Christmassy wax tarts and some chocolate hazelnut truffles. And some chocolate coins for my kids. So lovely of you xx

Thank you so much SS. Socks are on...one gin down and book packed in my case for lanzarote tomorrow. Such gorgeous paper and stunning writing in my lovely card.

xxx

Screenshot_2018-12-27-11-56-26.png Screenshot_2018-12-27-11-56-05.png

Love everyones gifts <3

Did everyone manage to get their gifts ok this year? I know a couple would have got we missed you parcel cards, hope you managed to get them redelivered x

When will we find out who got who? I think I put my screenname on my gift. X

I'm looking forward to finding out who got who what! :D

And me! Second year running and have loved it both times xx

I know who mine is from :xmas17: and the only reason I know is because I had her last year and the name was on the parcel :p thank you Kirsty!! :xmas4: I drank my hot chocolate lastnight whilst watching Harry Potter.

I know who mine is from :xmas17: and the only reason I know is because I had her last year and the name was on the parcel :p thank you Kirsty!! :xmas4: I drank my hot chocolate lastnight whilst watching Harry Potter.

I was so annoyed that my name and address printed on the postage label :haha:

Glad you like them x

I was so annoyed that my name and address printed on the postage label :haha:

Glad you like them x

Haha, that's what you get for being a posh bugger using DPD :p I really love the lot, thank you so much!! They are all practical and useful things x

Haha, that's what you get for being a posh bugger using DPD :p I really love the lot, thank you so much!! They are all practical and useful things x

Ha ha!

I had Kirsty but no idea who had me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back