~*~ Official BabyandBump Secret Santa 2018 ~*~ Chat Thread ~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ordered anything else? I love that you’re not sure. May be a parcel I’ve ordered and forgot about, may not be :haha:

I have no idea lol! There was a RM slip in the door yesterday but it had OH's name on it so that's defo not that! So unless mail comes today, it has GOT to be SS!! Or I have a late delivery.

SS has come, thank you!!! It was DPD :haha:

I have been very spoilt!! So many things to open! Thank you :flower:

Last edited:
Aw yay glad yours arrived!
I’m excited to open tomorrow too!

Yay have we all received now?

I want to open mine :haha: Super excited!

I might open mine tonight. I know that’s ridiculous as it’s only tomorrow but I’m always so engrossed in the kids opening theirs the adults gifts end up forgotten til the afternoon so if I open it tonight I can at least get to enjoy doing it before the chaos and nip on to say thank you after Santa has been later!

I opened one. I know so bad but DD begged me. I won't say what until all opened but very cosy ;-)

Okay okay okay I admit it, I've just opened mine.

Mine is amazing, thank you so much to my secret Santa! I love them!

Will post pics on boxing day xx

Lol glad you ladies liked your gifts.
I'm staying strong until tomorrow!

I’ve just opened mine and I love them all! So thoughtful! Even my Christmas card has a giraffe on. Thank you so much SS!!

I got a giraffe notebook, a pack of mini gel pens, some gin fizz gummies (which are delicious I’m eating some now!) and a yankee candle melt which will go in my burner tomorrow morning! Thank you for the boys chocolate coins too. Super pleased! X

Merry Christmas everyone! I can't sleep. Waiting for the kids to wake up :haha:

I opened mine. Love the cosy socks, candle smells lovely and shall be sampling the gin later this afternoon.

Merry Christmas to you all XxxX

Thank you so much SS!! I had no idea what the bigger present was OH said a little pamper bag but it was the mug in bubble wrap :haha: the unicorn bubble bath smells divine! And a palette I don't have too! I love it all!! <3 ahhh so happy with it!! Xxx

XMeG8IP.jpg

Thank you so much to my secret santa for the lovely gifts . I love them! And what a beautiful box :cloud9:

20181225_094201-1512x2016.jpg

Oh wow, Bev! You've got a proper munching stash!! That heart decoration is lovely. So lucky!!

I'm so rubbish I didn't take photos!
I will now (except the socks which are at the bottom of my bed lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"